Page 139 of 140 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129137138139140 LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 2796

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Can someone please help me get the unlock and lock sounds to work. I have the latest 2.2 veraion of this theme and i atill can't get the lock and unlock sounds to work. I have an iphone 4s on 5.0.1

Default Thank you TV!
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Hi everyone!! I know some of you have been wondering "Where the heck has ToyVan been?" (or maybe not). Well, I have officially retired from theming, meaning I won't be making any new themes, however I will still do my best in keeping them all updated and compatible with future iOS releases.

G.O.C. HD is now iOS 5 compatible!! I just submitted the update to Cydia so it should be available soon. THANK YOU for your patience and continued support of my work over the years (since 2007 to be exact). Also, special thanks to Armypunk2003 for helping me with this port. Next to me you're all the best - Cheers!

-ToyVan
    we truly appreciate all your hard work, you've created the only JB theme I've ever used since day 1! You'll be missed. I was just able to get the 5 update. I've pretty much got everything the way I want it without having the update...what exactly does the update provide?

Thanks buddy,
    Cheers!...nick

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    need help pls
    have a iphone 4s 64gb...location germany
    need icons for
    SBSettings
    Flashlight
    Quicklock
    iRealSMS
    Kalender
    Wetter

thy

wow I've never looked at this before now, this looks really cool, great job!

Hi everyone!! I know some of you have been wondering "Where the heck has ToyVan been?" (or maybe not). Well, I have officially retired from theming, meaning I won't be making any new themes, however I will still do my best in keeping them all updated and compatible with future iOS releases.

G.O.C. HD is now iOS 5 compatible!! I just submitted the update to Cydia so it should be available soon. THANK YOU for your patience and continued support of my work over the years (since 2007 to be exact). Also, special thanks to Armypunk2003 for helping me with this port. Next to me you're all the best - Cheers!

-ToyVan

Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mykez View Post
    Hi thanks, i managed to do the background of the sms, but the bubbles are still the goc theme colours :S

I done it, I just deleted the .com.apple.chatkit folder.

few more things about the theme that bug me.

is when you press an option the button turns red. say you go to settings, then click general, general will highlight red.

also dont like the black bar at the top which would be the background to where it says settings.

its just the icons i love really lol

now my messages logo has turned blank lol
    my friend i have the same problem as you...i donot like all this
    did youfind some solution so far???

thank you

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Is there any way that the weather widget can auto update? Now that in iOS5 if you goto weather it will locate you and give you the weather where you are.
    This is working with lockinfo.

Just wondering if this can be done with GOC HD weather widget?
    Last edited by showstopper; 02-16-2012 at 04:22 AM.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Does anyone have any knowledge of how to remove orbs in the GlassDock? Phone and Safari are fine, but biteSMS, Mail, and Music all still have the glass orbs around them. You can see in the screenshot what I'm talking about, and I've also included my Winterboard list.

Thanks.-winterboard-1.jpg-winterboard-2.jpg-winterboard-3.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenshot.jpg  
    Last edited by sn0b0arder77; 02-16-2012 at 02:31 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sn0b0arder77 View Post
    Does anyone have any knowledge of how to remove orbs in the GlassDock? Phone and Safari are fine, but biteSMS, Mail, and Music all still have the glass orbs around them. You can see in the screenshot what I'm talking about, and I've also included my Winterboard list.

Thanks.-winterboard-1.jpg-winterboard-2.jpg-winterboard-3.jpg
    OK for the mail navigate to:

Library\Themes\G.O.C. HD_GlassDock.theme\Bundles\com.apple.mobilemail and rename the [email protected] to [email protected].

For bitesms:

Create a folder called com.bitesms and place in the G.O.C. HD_GlassDock.theme\Bundles then add my attached icons into it (or your own)

For ipod:

Navigate to G.O.C. HD_GlassDock.theme\Bundles\com.apple.mobileipod and rename [email protected] to [email protected]. (the other ones are too big for the dock)

EDIT - for some reason it wont let me attach another icon but if the bitesms doesnt work then copy the image i have attached and rename it to icon.png. So in the com.bitesms you have icon.png and [email protected]

EDIT 2 - OK i have uploaded my Bundles folder from my G.O.C. HD_UPDATES.theme. It contains orbed icons for:

Bitesms
    Guicache
    The latest 3g Unrestrictor
    Color Maillabels

It wouldn't let me upload it here so - Bundles.zip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  
    Last edited by showstopper; 02-17-2012 at 05:45 AM.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to showstopper For This Useful Post:

sn0b0arder77 (04-09-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

-ToyVan
    wow thx bro!!!
    qqp

Default Can the icon color in the dock be changed?
    Hopefully someone can shed some light on how to change the dock icon colors in the G.O.C. HD theme. I am attaching some screenshots.

I have everthing set up the way I like using this theme but an unable to change the dock icons colors which are currently black and unreadable. I tried the CustomColor app and nothing changed.

I have placed all the G.O.C. files in Winterboard as Toyvan suggested and only have two option chosen; G.O.C HD and G.O.C. HD TapToUnlock.

I tried iFile to browse through the files but am not sure where to look or make any change.

My device is an 4S running 5.0.1. Let me know if I need to add any other information.

Thanks in advance to any help/suggestions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -g.o.c.-hd-theme-004.png   -g.o.c.-hd-theme-003.png   -g.o.c.-hd-theme-002.png   -g.o.c.-hd-theme-001.png  

Download shrink from Cydia it's a paid tweak you can change the icon name colors there

I'm trying to change a webclip icon. I use Hotmail.com instead of the default Mail app for my email, and so I'm trying to change the Hotmail Webclip icon into the Glass Dock Mail icon. I've tried many different methods and the icon always stays as the Orbed version.

I first copied the icon for the Glass Dock Mail to the webclip folder. Then I copied the webclip folder (I only have one webclip folder) to ...GOC HD Glass Dock.theme/Folders/ and made sure there is a icon.png and [email protected] in both folders. Even used iwipe Cache and still nothing.

I'm running 5.0.1 on a 4s if that makes any difference. Any help would be appreciated!

I have an issue with me safari logo (Firefox) its just a white square, I turned off the goc theme and I still was missing the logo, can someone guide me to Getting it back

I have followed all directions and set up as described in this forum I have a iPhone 4s 5.0.1 and cannot get weather widget to show up on springboard! No weather at al! Any ideas?

Thanks

That's cool. I did that and got it done. Now, I have a question just to do the other way.

How do you GlasOrb a couple of icons (like in my case, it is photos & camera).. It was not a problem when in ios 4.3.2 (that i was in). Now it is 5.1 and i have this unglassorbed icons..

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    OK for the mail navigate to:

Library\Themes\G.O.C. HD_GlassDock.theme\Bundles\com.apple.mobilemail and rename the [email protected] to [email protected].

For bitesms:

Create a folder called com.bitesms and place in the G.O.C. HD_GlassDock.theme\Bundles then add my attached icons into it (or your own)

For ipod:

Navigate to G.O.C. HD_GlassDock.theme\Bundles\com.apple.mobileipod and rename [email protected] to [email protected]. (the other ones are too big for the dock)

EDIT - for some reason it wont let me attach another icon but if the bitesms doesnt work then copy the image i have attached and rename it to icon.png. So in the com.bitesms you have icon.png and [email protected]

EDIT 2 - OK i have uploaded my Bundles folder from my G.O.C. HD_UPDATES.theme. It contains orbed icons for:

Bitesms
    Guicache
    The latest 3g Unrestrictor
    Color Maillabels

It wouldn't let me upload it here so - Bundles.zip

hi there i'm having a little problem here.i added lyrics into my songs before and whenever i want see the lyrics,i just have to click on the screen.but i can't do that anymore.i can only see the artwork but now when i try to see the lyrics,it didnt appear using the G.O.C hd theme and everything is perfect except this little tiny problem T_T

can anyone please tell me how to download cydia i've the latest version IOS 5.1.
    thank you!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ridaaa5567 View Post
    can anyone please tell me how to download cydia i've the latest version IOS 5.1.
    thank you!
    This page will help: Jailbreak 5.1 Semi Untethered On iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad (4th Gen) With Redsn0w

(if you don't mind it with semi-untethered)

What was the name of the cydia app that created orb icons automatically for those that aren't orbbed in this theme? I just upgraded to 5.1.1 and forgot what it was called cause I didn't back up my cydia apps.

Page 139 of 140 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129137138139140 LastLast