Page 138 of 140 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128136137138139140 LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

Two questions that I need help with this theme

1) My unlock sounds do not work and I am wondering why. This happens for all themes I try on winterboard. The custom unlock sounds don't work for some reason. I have an iphone 4s 32gb so it's recently jailbroken.

2) I am trying to fix my lock screen. I want the black transparent bar to disappear so I can see the blue "slide to unlock" image. The black bar on top of the blue makes it look hideous

Quote Originally Posted by crankycowboy View Post
    No one has answered my last question yet...I'm hoping I am not asking too many and the previous gets missed. I'm having a "weird" problem. I have placed my items in the order suggested in the FAQs; however, my lockscreen isn't showing up as it does in all the images I'm seeing. I have attached a screenshot of my lock screen. It was my previous screen before the theme was installed. The slider is different, but it also says "slide to unlock" opposed to "swipe in" and showing the GOC lock screen. Am I doing something wrong here?
    post a screen of you winterboard setup

Default reminder
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post

1) My unlock sounds do not work and I am wondering why. This happens for all themes I try on winterboard. The custom unlock sounds don't work for some reason. I have an iphone 4s 32gb so it's recently jailbroken.

2) I am trying to fix my lock screen. I want the black transparent bar to disappear so I can see the blue "slide to unlock" image. The black bar on top of the blue makes it look hideous

I am thinking it has to have something to do with your winterboard settings. I'd erase your GOC HD in cydia first and reinstall fresh. Then also download GOC HD_Updates in Cydia (I also get the GOC HD SBS too for your SBS toggles). Then go to page 36 of this forum and make sure you order everything in winterboard EXACTLY like TV has shown. THen you have to check the settings you want. Make sure to have your UISounds option checked and Lockscreen Wall checked. IF that doesn't work, your phone is corrupted. Everything works perfectly on mine and I just got my iphone 4s yesterday (i bricked my old one)

hey Tesep, this reminder Icon is totally pissing me off. I created the folder com.apple.reminders (also tried 'reminder') and then put the file ([email protected]) with the glass orb reminders icon in it. STILL can't get it to change. not sure what else i can do.

DUUUUDES, finally got it with the reminder icon. You have to go to /Applications and its with a lowercase i in [email protected] (not uppercase like the other. CRAZY

NEW QUESTION. I have the GOC HD (no dock) PRO W+D selected. I have a tiny white question mark with a tiny blue box around it dead center in my background. I have NO idea what it's doing there. it only happens with that particular setting (if I do GOC HD (no dock) W+D, it goes away). Here is a screenshot. This is confounding...any ideas from you coders out there????-photo-1.png
    Last edited by ncarroll77; 01-24-2012 at 09:02 PM.

Not sure why you have to go into applications to change your icons, mine change from G.O.C. HD/Bundles

Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post

Thats an old 4.3x bug which was fixed with the G.O.C. UPDATES, make sure that file is on the very top of Winterboard

If that doesn't work then I'm not sure what the problem is.
    Last edited by Tesep; 01-24-2012 at 09:43 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Custom Charging Battery Theme and Slider
    This is getting into the "nit-picky" aspects of customizing the theme.....through other's help here I have gotten my other issues resolved. Now, I'm just customizing....

It appears that the theme overides the ability to add any custom sliders etc or charging battery themes. I have downloaded a couple of both and placed them in various positions in winterboard which doesn't seem to work. Is there a way to override the default "charging" image and slider (other than the pre-installed sliders?

Can someone tell me why my unlock sounds do not work for my theme?!?!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Theme no longer supported?
    Hey guys, I was just wondering if there is somewhere else where we can get answers to questions regarding this theme? It appears that questions are not addressed in this forum anymore? I was able to work through most of my issues by asking questions in a forum for a different theme, but was just curious if there is a more appropriate place to get help "tweaking" on this theme? BTW, I've attatched an image of my modified lock screen. I manipulated some of the original items.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg   -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by crankycowboy; 01-28-2012 at 08:24 AM.

Can somebody please upload the orbed Pdanet icon I can't find it on here or link me the page it's on mahalo.

Default Update 2.2!!!
    Hi everyone!! I know some of you have been wondering "Where the heck has ToyVan been?" (or maybe not). Well, I have officially retired from theming, meaning I won't be making any new themes, however I will still do my best in keeping them all updated and compatible with future iOS releases.

G.O.C. HD is now iOS 5 compatible!! I just submitted the update to Cydia so it should be available soon. THANK YOU for your patience and continued support of my work over the years (since 2007 to be exact). Also, special thanks to Armypunk2003 for helping me with this port. Next to me you're all the best - Cheers!

-ToyVan

iPhone? More like MyPhone The Guz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Hi everyone!! I know some of you have been wondering "Where the heck has ToyVan been?" (or maybe not). Well, I have officially retired from theming, meaning I won't be making any new themes, however I will still do my best in keeping them all updated and compatible with future iOS releases.

G.O.C. HD is now iOS 5 compatible!! I just submitted the update to Cydia so it should be available soon. THANK YOU for your patience and continued support of my work over the years (since 2007 to be exact). Also, special thanks to Armypunk2003 for helping me with this port. Next to me you're all the best - Cheers!

-ToyVan
    Thank you for all of your hard work. It is great using your theme.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The Guz For This Useful Post:

toyvan (01-30-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    hi, i dont like how the messages have changed colour etc in my texts, how can i get the original message theme back?

Also, is there anyway to just have the icons of the theme? without the splash screens for the apps etc
    Last edited by mykez; 02-04-2012 at 04:59 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mykez View Post
    hi, i dont like how the messages have changed colour etc in my texts, how can i get the original message theme back?
    I did not care for it either. You can Ifile in and delete or put something in front of to disable the smsbackground and iChat bundles like I did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328396343.119679.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328396329.529916.jpg  

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hi thanks, i managed to do the background of the sms, but the bubbles are still the goc theme colours :S

I done it, I just deleted the .com.apple.chatkit folder.

few more things about the theme that bug me.

is when you press an option the button turns red. say you go to settings, then click general, general will highlight red.

also dont like the black bar at the top which would be the background to where it says settings.

its just the icons i love really lol

now my messages logo has turned blank lol
    Last edited by mykez; 02-04-2012 at 05:43 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I meant to say chatkit bundle. Sorry. Not sure on the rest i.e. Black bar at top.

Can someone please help me get the unlock and lock sounds to work. I have the latest 2.2 veraion of this theme and i atill can't get the lock and unlock sounds to work. I have an iphone 4s on 5.0.1

Default Thank you TV!

-ToyVan
    we truly appreciate all your hard work, you've created the only JB theme I've ever used since day 1! You'll be missed. I was just able to get the 5 update. I've pretty much got everything the way I want it without having the update...what exactly does the update provide?

Thanks buddy,
    Cheers!...nick

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    need help pls
    have a iphone 4s 64gb...location germany
    need icons for
    SBSettings
    Flashlight
    Quicklock
    iRealSMS
    Kalender
    Wetter

thy

wow I've never looked at this before now, this looks really cool, great job!

-ToyVan

Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mykez View Post
    Hi thanks, i managed to do the background of the sms, but the bubbles are still the goc theme colours :S

I done it, I just deleted the .com.apple.chatkit folder.

few more things about the theme that bug me.

is when you press an option the button turns red. say you go to settings, then click general, general will highlight red.

also dont like the black bar at the top which would be the background to where it says settings.

its just the icons i love really lol

now my messages logo has turned blank lol
    my friend i have the same problem as you...i donot like all this
    did youfind some solution so far???

thank you

Page 138 of 140 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128136137138139140 LastLast