+ Reply
Page 130 of 140 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 2796

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hey, hopefully I'm not posting a question that has been asked a hundred times already... I just purchased and dl'd 2.0 of this theme. I have noticed that I do
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default intersting findings
    Hey, hopefully I'm not posting a question that has been asked a hundred times already...

I just purchased and dl'd 2.0 of this theme. I have noticed that I do not have the HD Updates or the HD SBSettings to move or select though I can see them in cydia but not for download. Is this normal, do I need to re-download the package, how would I go about getting updates?

Second thing is in regards to the weather. I tried three different ones, got the weather to my locale and changed it to celcius...that worked but it looses the transparent image in the background everytime. If I change it back to the default (NY) it works fine...is there a way to fix this properly? I noticed some others have it working so it must be possible!

Thanks in advance.

C

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Running 4.3.1
    Hi TV

I have bought alot of themes but I always come back to G.O.C. HD, probably because its has round icons, looks really clean and runs very fast.

There is on only a small problem (no biggy) I have found on 4.3.1

On the lockscreen where you slide it has a thin rectangular box around swipe me as you can see in the screenshot, other then that it works perfect on 4.3.1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0144.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0145.png  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Smegma For This Useful Post:

toyvan (04-05-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have noticed a small issue with 4.3.1. I am running IOS4 hide swipe to unlock, And it's not really working and it's making it hard to swipe my phone. Apparently other people ate having lockscreen swipe issues also.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel0630 View Post
    Ahh, I see now with this most recent post and reading the post he replied to. I am running the untethered 4.3.1 and that could be the problem I am having. It doesn't allow for the small slider background as in the screen shot take. Other then that, I think everything runs just fine.
    I will be releasing an update today to fix that issue..if you installed this theme via ThemeIt the update is already available

Quote Originally Posted by tzur12 View Post
    Hi , I want to change the home screen (springboard) photo to one *from my photo albums, I try to search on the txt files that you *publish with I file and I cant find it,
    I will appreciate a help,
    10x
    I have iphone4 with 4.2.1
    Please read the FAQ...

Quote Originally Posted by Crawl71 View Post
    Hey, hopefully I'm not posting a question that has been asked a hundred times already...

I just purchased and dl'd 2.0 of this theme. I have noticed that I do not have the HD Updates or the HD SBSettings to move or select though I can see them in cydia but not for download. Is this normal, do I need to re-download the package, how would I go about getting updates?

Second thing is in regards to the weather. I tried three different ones, got the weather to my locale and changed it to celcius...that worked but it looses the transparent image in the background everytime. If I change it back to the default (NY) it works fine...is there a way to fix this properly? I noticed some others have it working so it must be possible!

Thanks in advance.

C
    for proper weather setup please read the FAQ...for updates and sbsettings I am confused as to what you're having trouble with

Quote Originally Posted by Smegma View Post
    Hi TV

I have bought alot of themes but I always come back to G.O.C. HD, probably because its has round icons, looks really clean and runs very fast.

There is on only a small problem (no biggy) I have found on 4.3.1

On the lockscreen where you slide it has a thin rectangular box around swipe me as you can see in the screenshot, other then that it works perfect on 4.3.1
    fix coming soon

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    for proper weather setup please read the FAQ...for updates and sbsettings I am confused as to what you're having trouble with

My Apologies for confusing you! I have since helped myself out on the updates and sbsettings issue.

The weather one is still a mystery to me. I went through the 'how to set up weather' in the faq. When I change the weather back to the default it works fine but as soon as I put my weather code in it looses the background image.

Thanks

My Apologies for confusing you! I have since helped myself out on the updates and sbsettings issue.

The weather one is still a mystery to me. I went through the 'how to set up weather' in the faq. When I change the weather back to the default it works fine but as soon as I put my weather code in it looses the background image.

I'm easily confused so no worries

Can u post a screenshot of what happens after you enter your weather code?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

I'm easily confused so no worries

Can u post a screenshot of what happens after you enter your weather code?
    Attached as requested!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-photo.png  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Crawl71 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (04-05-2011)

Thanks

Attached as requested!
    what type of weather are u having right now? It seems like there is no weather icon associated to whatever is happening outside

btw, is that how u intentionally want your dock to look??

11. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Crawl71 (04-05-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    what type of weather are u having right now? It seems like there is no weather icon associated to whatever is happening outside

btw, is that how u intentionally want your dock to look??
    I see what you are referring to now. I think I am going to try and change it to Calgary (within a few miles) as it appears as though there is an icon for there.

On a side note...the short answer; No. I am still learning how to get it all set up; got stuck on the weather issue!! lol

Thank you for your help

Thanks

I see what you are referring to now. I think I am going to try and change it to Calgary (within a few miles) as it appears as though there is an icon for there.

On a side note...the short answer; No. I am still learning how to get it all set up; got stuck on the weather issue!! lol

Thank you for your help
    The FAQ is seriously your best resource for getting things set-up to all work & look properly. Keep me posted on the weather

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 4.3.1 Jailbreak
    Hello Everyone!!!

I have finally semi settled in and have time to address questions and issues again. However, if it looks like you have not read FAQ, I will know by your question/post and answer very bluntly...fair warning.

I have successfully updated to iOS 4.3.1 UNTETHERED and have successfully installed G.O.C. HD with only one noted error and I have already tested the fix for the Lockscreen slider image. The fix will be submitted under the G.O.C. HD_UPDATES folder so make sure that you have it installed and at the top in Winterboard. It will update through Cydia if you have the folder installed.

I jailbroke by going to iTunes and updating normally to iOS 4.3.1 then just activated redsn0w_win_0.9.6rc9.
    Run Redsn0w following the onscreen directions starting at step 4. Recommend you review the sequence in iClarified so you know what is going to happen and you are not caught with your pants down...the method has changed.
    I do not recommend the pwng method at this time as there seem to be errors appearing as posted on the boards. If you need to save your baseband for unlock to a different network...then do NOT use the Redsnow method and I would wait a few weeks while they work out the bugs.

All other widgets and functions work just fine and there are no errors or bugs. Most of the Cydia apps are also functioning normally.

Here is a list of what I am using and is working with 4.3.1:

* iFile
    * My 3G
    * UniAW
    * Gridlock
    * BiteSMS
    * Theme it...still has a bug but they are aware
    * BytaFont
    * OpenSSH
    * G.O.C. HD
    * Rename II (Redirection vers les pages des descriptions des packages firmware)
    * SBSettings
    * MultiCleaner
    * WinterBoard
    * Springtomize
    * Romance Fatal Serif Font
    * i4 AT&T US Carrier Logo
    * Transparent Status Bar for iOS 4

Still in the moving phase but will squeeze as much assistance in as possible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-002.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-003.png  
    Last edited by Trist@n; 04-05-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

toyvan (04-05-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    The FAQ is seriously your best resource for getting things set-up to all work & look properly. Keep me posted on the weather
    Just wanted to let you know that I got the weather working and got myself set up a little better.

The one thing I have not been able to find or figure out is how to properly skin sbsettings. I originally thought I was supposed to download the GOC HD SBSettings from cydia but then the description advised that it is part of the HD Theme. Can you tell me where I go to read up on how I get that working...btw, yes I do have sbsettings installed!

Thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Just wanted to let you know that I got the weather working and got myself set up a little better.

The one thing I have not been able to find or figure out is how to properly skin sbsettings. I originally thought I was supposed to download the GOC HD SBSettings from cydia but then the description advised that it is part of the HD Theme. Can you tell me where I go to read up on how I get that working...btw, yes I do have sbsettings installed!

Thanks!
    Open SBSettings, Select More, SBSettings Theme, and select the theme you want to use.

Good Luck

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

Crawl71 (04-05-2011), toyvan (04-05-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default settings themes
    Updated to 4.3.1 today.

Apart from the rectangular box on the slide to unlock screen thats already been mentioned, the only thing I've found is a couple new settings that need to be themed.

Oh and Statusnamer doesn't work anymore, although thats not really related to the theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0292.jpg  

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Skeo For This Useful Post:

toyvan (04-06-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skeo View Post
    Updated to 4.3.1 today.

Apart from the rectangular box on the slide to unlock screen thats already been mentioned, the only thing I've found is a couple new settings that need to be themed.

Oh and Statusnamer doesn't work anymore, although thats not really related to the theme.
    Thank u Skeo! Trist@n overlooked those setting images apparently!! what a slacker!!!

Thanks!

mind sharing a bit more info on what u did this time around to get it working???
    Last edited by toyvan; 04-06-2011 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

I installed the update. It fixed my lockscreen slider problem.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pferrar View Post
    I installed the update. It fixed my lockscreen slider problem.

of course it did!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Apologies if I missed it in a previous update or post, but was the passcode "keypad" ever updated? I recall it as "coming soon" and may have seen someone's screenshot along the way, but cannot figure out how to do it on my phone. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slick10084 View Post
    Apologies if I missed it in a previous update or post, but was the passcode "keypad" ever updated? I recall it as "coming soon" and may have seen someone's screenshot along the way, but cannot figure out how to do it on my phone. Thanks.
    You didn't miss anything....it's still coming soon!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default sbsettings no longer working on 4.3.1
    i was jailbroken on 4.0 and just used pwnage tool to update to 4.3.1. after installing sbsettings springboard crashes and runs in safe mode. any idea what's causing the issue?