Page 130 of 140 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 2790

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

  1. #2581
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

    I'm easily confused so no worries

    Can u post a screenshot of what happens after you enter your weather code?
    Attached as requested!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Crawl71 For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (04-05-2011)

  3. #2582
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawl71 View Post
    Attached as requested!
    what type of weather are u having right now? It seems like there is no weather icon associated to whatever is happening outside

    btw, is that how u intentionally want your dock to look??

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    Crawl71 (04-05-2011)

  5. #2583
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    what type of weather are u having right now? It seems like there is no weather icon associated to whatever is happening outside

    btw, is that how u intentionally want your dock to look??
    I see what you are referring to now. I think I am going to try and change it to Calgary (within a few miles) as it appears as though there is an icon for there.

    On a side note...the short answer; No. I am still learning how to get it all set up; got stuck on the weather issue!! lol

    Thank you for your help

  6. #2584
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawl71 View Post
    I see what you are referring to now. I think I am going to try and change it to Calgary (within a few miles) as it appears as though there is an icon for there.

    On a side note...the short answer; No. I am still learning how to get it all set up; got stuck on the weather issue!! lol

    Thank you for your help
    The FAQ is seriously your best resource for getting things set-up to all work & look properly. Keep me posted on the weather

  7. #2585
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Default 4.3.1 Jailbreak
    Hello Everyone!!!

    I have finally semi settled in and have time to address questions and issues again. However, if it looks like you have not read FAQ, I will know by your question/post and answer very bluntly...fair warning.

    I have successfully updated to iOS 4.3.1 UNTETHERED and have successfully installed G.O.C. HD with only one noted error and I have already tested the fix for the Lockscreen slider image. The fix will be submitted under the G.O.C. HD_UPDATES folder so make sure that you have it installed and at the top in Winterboard. It will update through Cydia if you have the folder installed.

    I jailbroke by going to iTunes and updating normally to iOS 4.3.1 then just activated redsn0w_win_0.9.6rc9.
    Run Redsn0w following the onscreen directions starting at step 4. Recommend you review the sequence in iClarified so you know what is going to happen and you are not caught with your pants down...the method has changed.
    I do not recommend the pwng method at this time as there seem to be errors appearing as posted on the boards. If you need to save your baseband for unlock to a different network...then do NOT use the Redsnow method and I would wait a few weeks while they work out the bugs.

    All other widgets and functions work just fine and there are no errors or bugs. Most of the Cydia apps are also functioning normally.

    Here is a list of what I am using and is working with 4.3.1:

    * iFile
    * My 3G
    * UniAW
    * Gridlock
    * BiteSMS
    * Theme it...still has a bug but they are aware
    * BytaFont
    * OpenSSH
    * G.O.C. HD
    * Rename II (Redirection vers les pages des descriptions des packages firmware)
    * SBSettings
    * MultiCleaner
    * WinterBoard
    * Springtomize
    * Romance Fatal Serif Font
    * i4 AT&T US Carrier Logo
    * Transparent Status Bar for iOS 4

    Still in the moving phase but will squeeze as much assistance in as possible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -002.png   -003.png  
    Last edited by Trist@n; 04-05-2011 at 05:39 PM.

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (04-05-2011)

  9. #2586
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    The FAQ is seriously your best resource for getting things set-up to all work & look properly. Keep me posted on the weather
    Just wanted to let you know that I got the weather working and got myself set up a little better.

    The one thing I have not been able to find or figure out is how to properly skin sbsettings. I originally thought I was supposed to download the GOC HD SBSettings from cydia but then the description advised that it is part of the HD Theme. Can you tell me where I go to read up on how I get that working...btw, yes I do have sbsettings installed!

    Thanks!

  10. #2587
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Crawl71 View Post
    Just wanted to let you know that I got the weather working and got myself set up a little better.

    The one thing I have not been able to find or figure out is how to properly skin sbsettings. I originally thought I was supposed to download the GOC HD SBSettings from cydia but then the description advised that it is part of the HD Theme. Can you tell me where I go to read up on how I get that working...btw, yes I do have sbsettings installed!

    Thanks!
    Open SBSettings, Select More, SBSettings Theme, and select the theme you want to use.

    Good Luck

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

    Crawl71 (04-05-2011), toyvan (04-05-2011)

  12. #2588
    Default settings themes
    Updated to 4.3.1 today.

    Apart from the rectangular box on the slide to unlock screen thats already been mentioned, the only thing I've found is a couple new settings that need to be themed.

    Oh and Statusnamer doesn't work anymore, although thats not really related to the theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0292.jpg  

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Skeo For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (04-06-2011)

  14. #2589
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeo View Post
    Updated to 4.3.1 today.

    Apart from the rectangular box on the slide to unlock screen thats already been mentioned, the only thing I've found is a couple new settings that need to be themed.

    Oh and Statusnamer doesn't work anymore, although thats not really related to the theme.
    Thank u Skeo! Trist@n overlooked those setting images apparently!! what a slacker!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crawl71 View Post
    Just wanted to let you know that I got the weather working and got myself set up a little better.

    Thanks!

    mind sharing a bit more info on what u did this time around to get it working???
    Last edited by toyvan; 04-06-2011 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #2590
    I installed the update. It fixed my lockscreen slider problem.

  16. #2591
    Quote Originally Posted by pferrar View Post
    I installed the update. It fixed my lockscreen slider problem.

    of course it did!!!

  17. #2592
    Apologies if I missed it in a previous update or post, but was the passcode "keypad" ever updated? I recall it as "coming soon" and may have seen someone's screenshot along the way, but cannot figure out how to do it on my phone. Thanks.

  18. #2593
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick10084 View Post
    Apologies if I missed it in a previous update or post, but was the passcode "keypad" ever updated? I recall it as "coming soon" and may have seen someone's screenshot along the way, but cannot figure out how to do it on my phone. Thanks.
    You didn't miss anything....it's still coming soon!

  19. #2594
    Default sbsettings no longer working on 4.3.1
    i was jailbroken on 4.0 and just used pwnage tool to update to 4.3.1. after installing sbsettings springboard crashes and runs in safe mode. any idea what's causing the issue?

  20. #2595
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sn0b0arder77 View Post
    i was jailbroken on 4.0 and just used pwnage tool to update to 4.3.1. after installing sbsettings springboard crashes and runs in safe mode. any idea what's causing the issue?
    SBSettings is working perfectly fine.

    Themes do not affect applications so you need to look else where for a conflict. Try MacRumors in the jailbreak threads. You have put a Cydia app on your iPhone that conflicts with SBSettings and the new updated jailbreak. Start removing the apps you have installed one at a time until you find the culprit.

    I can tell you...it is NOT this theme.

    Good Luck

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (04-11-2011)

  22. #2596
    Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    SBSettings is working perfectly fine.

    Themes do not affect applications so you need to look else where for a conflict. Try MacRumors in the jailbreak threads. You have put a Cydia app on your iPhone that conflicts with SBSettings and the new updated jailbreak. Start removing the apps you have installed one at a time until you find the culprit.

    I can tell you...it is NOT this theme.

    Good Luck
    Very helpful, thank you.

    For what it's worth. I figured out my issue. For some reason MyWifi was not playing nicely w/ SBSettings. After removing that SBSettings is working fine.
    Last edited by sn0b0arder77; 04-08-2011 at 02:43 PM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to sn0b0arder77 For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (04-11-2011)

  24. #2597
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Have asked this earlier but have not seen any fix for my problem.
    Am trying to get the Mercury WebBrowser Pro un-orbed so I can use it on the GlassDock.
    Have created the com.ilegendsoft.MBrowserPro folder in G.O.C. HD_GlassDock.Theme/Bundles. Copied the 3 icons (Icon.png, [email protected], Icon-72.png) into the folder.
    Ran iWipeCache, rebooted but still the Mercury icon is orbed.

    Appreciate any help.

  25. #2598
    Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    Hello Everyone!!!

    I have finally semi settled in and have time to address questions and issues again. However, if it looks like you have not read FAQ, I will know by your question/post and answer very bluntly...fair warning.

    I have successfully updated to iOS 4.3.1 UNTETHERED and have successfully installed G.O.C. HD with only one noted error and I have already tested the fix for the Lockscreen slider image. The fix will be submitted under the G.O.C. HD_UPDATES folder so make sure that you have it installed and at the top in Winterboard. It will update through Cydia if you have the folder installed.

    I jailbroke by going to iTunes and updating normally to iOS 4.3.1 then just activated redsn0w_win_0.9.6rc9.
    Run Redsn0w following the onscreen directions starting at step 4. Recommend you review the sequence in iClarified so you know what is going to happen and you are not caught with your pants down...the method has changed.
    I do not recommend the pwng method at this time as there seem to be errors appearing as posted on the boards. If you need to save your baseband for unlock to a different network...then do NOT use the Redsnow method and I would wait a few weeks while they work out the bugs.

    All other widgets and functions work just fine and there are no errors or bugs. Most of the Cydia apps are also functioning normally.

    Here is a list of what I am using and is working with 4.3.1:

    * iFile
    * My 3G
    * UniAW
    * Gridlock
    * BiteSMS
    * Theme it...still has a bug but they are aware
    * BytaFont
    * OpenSSH
    * G.O.C. HD
    * Rename II (Redirection vers les pages des descriptions des packages firmware)
    * SBSettings
    * MultiCleaner
    * WinterBoard
    * Springtomize
    * Romance Fatal Serif Font
    * i4 AT&T US Carrier Logo
    * Transparent Status Bar for iOS 4

    Still in the moving phase but will squeeze as much assistance in as possible.
    Trist@n,

    how did u get ur 3g bars working and how did u get ur battery status working on ur status bar. mine is frozen and the 3g bars do not show up since i jailbroke with 4.3.1

  26. #2599
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by beaniesegal View Post
    Trist@n,

    how did u get ur 3g bars working and how did u get ur battery status working on ur status bar. mine is frozen and the 3g bars do not show up since i jailbroke with 4.3.1
    Because I used Redsnow and not PwngTool

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

  27. #2600
    Quote Originally Posted by Norup58 View Post
    Have asked this earlier but have not seen any fix for my problem.
    Am trying to get the Mercury WebBrowser Pro un-orbed so I can use it on the GlassDock.
    Have created the com.ilegendsoft.MBrowserPro folder in G.O.C. HD_GlassDock.Theme/Bundles. Copied the 3 icons (Icon.png, [email protected], Icon-72.png) into the folder.
    Ran iWipeCache, rebooted but still the Mercury icon is orbed.

    Appreciate any help.
    read the FAQ, specifically the section titled >>>>>>>HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN ICONS FOR GLASS DOCK(photoshop tutorial)<<<<<<<

    btw, anybody using dreamboard?
    Last edited by toyvan; 04-12-2011 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 130 of 140 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •