Page 12 of 140 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pocketdoc View Post
    Uhmm....you obviously have not read the very first post. Please follow the instruction on Post 1 of this thread. We do not create icons anymore as it is done automatically. The only apps that do not auto orb are Cydia/Rock apps.

Good Luck

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

@guitar, sunwrestler and others.

i am sorry but it makes absolutely no sense why the icon doesnt change.

esp since other themes can change it like guitar said Nine does. and it has the same thing, [email protected] in the com.apple.weather folder.

i wouldnt worry about it being transparent at this point. first need to get it to skin on the base theme. the weather app background images work and they are in the same bundles folder.

no logical reason. have you tried iwipecache?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

A little harsh. I did read the post, just missed the fact that you take requests only for Rock/Cydia apps.

If this auto-orbs, then why are so many icons not themed These are not jailbroken apps.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    @guitar, sunwrestler and others.

i am sorry but it makes absolutely no sense why the icon doesnt change.

esp since other themes can change it like guitar said Nine does. and it has the same thing, [email protected] in the com.apple.weather folder.

i wouldnt worry about it being transparent at this point. first need to get it to skin on the base theme. the weather app background images work and they are in the same bundles folder.

no logical reason. have you tried iwipecache?
    i will give iwipecache a go, thanks for the suggestion floppy_joe, appreciate it, and if it doesn't work well hell it's only a minor thing anyway

update: tried iwipecache and no change, ah well hey ho
    Last edited by Sunwrestler; 09-05-2010 at 05:01 PM. Reason: update

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pocketdoc View Post
    A little harsh. I did read the post, just missed the fact that you take requests only for Rock/Cydia apps.

If this auto-orbs, then why are so many icons not themed These are not jailbroken apps.

Thanks.
    Pocketdoc...I am not being harsh and in no way meant to offend you...I am just pointing out that after 15+pages of posts, you are the first and only user to have this issue that is completely covered in the instructions. All iTunes App Store icons AUTOMATICALLY ORB. This is a feature of the theme so that we do not have a thread full of requests.

Somewhere along the line of instructions, you missed a step or you got a bad download/install. The apps you requested are all auto orbed on mine and every other user on this post.

Sorry if my words seem harsh, but they are not. I can not type emotion. I explain direct and to the point, which I have been doing for years over the 3 releases of G.O.C.

Please do not be offended, I answer questions and posts in a straight forward manner.

I would recommend that you start from the beginning, uninstall the theme, then reinstall and follow the guidance/instruction word by word in post 1.

I hope this helps you and you are not offended by my assistance

iwipecache hasnt helped either...

Real puzzler... Maybe its lockinfo.. dunno

Quote Originally Posted by guitarfreak26 View Post
    iwipecache hasnt helped either...

Real puzzler... Maybe its lockinfo.. dunno
    just deleted lockinfo guitarfreak, no change, i'm going to go through deleting applications and see what happens, must be something conflicting with it, if i get any success i'll share it here

Cheers mate, i compared it to the icon in nine hd and its named exactly the same.. lol

Are the psd's for the icons included in the purchase on rock?

Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    Tezz...please give us a very detailed Step by Step of what you did so that the other four can try/do the same thing.

Thank You!
    My weather app icon has reverted back to normal now, so whatever I did only worked for a short while, I did notice that I lost emoji, could emoji be causing this? I really am at a loss, sorry I can't be more helpful. If I figure it out I'll let everyone know

Which iPhone you use: iPhone 4
    What country your in: Australia
    If you have ANY other theme/weather widget installed on iPhone and what they are: None
    What iOS you are using: 4.0.1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0018.png  

Thanks Trist... Maybe I'll put up with the regular icons. Also, you know when you press an icon that gray circle appears? Is there a way to get rid of that?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jgrimberg1979 View Post
    Are the psd's for the icons included in the purchase on rock?
    No..they are not included in the release. Toy will load them tomorrow for everyone to use.

Today is his family and worship day...he will NOT be on. He will be back on tomorrow and address what Joe and I can not handle.

Please be patient, this is a new theme and there will be issues but we will get through them all. You will get what you paid for and hopefully will be able to enjoy it for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tezz001 View Post
    My weather app icon has reverted back to normal now, so whatever I did only worked for a short while, I did notice that I lost emoji, could emoji be causing this? I really am at a loss, sorry I can't be more helpful. If I figure it out I'll let everyone know
    I have also lost my emoji but my weather icon is still transparent. Still working on it, but thanks for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFire187 View Post
    Thanks Trist... Maybe I'll put up with the regular icons. Also, you know when you press an icon that gray circle appears? Is there a way to get rid of that?
    That is an action caused by pressing the: UIButtonBarPressedIndicator.png if you change this .png in the UI folder of HD then you will lose the gray circle. Mine is a lightning bolt.
    Last edited by Trist@n; 09-05-2010 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

pocketdoc (09-05-2010)

Is it called exactly that? I couldn't find it. I just want to get rid of it all together. So when I press a blank icon or weather/calendar there isn't a gray circle appearing.

Thanks

No prob.

I am deleting cache now.

I got so excited, I didnt follow all of the directions.

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Where do you change the weather location?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm familiar with changing weather widgets but I don't see the right file?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    I'm familiar with changing weather widgets but I don't see the right file?

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5420902

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Worst case for the more adventuresome that are having the transparent issue, would be to restore your iphone through itunes, which will put you in the position you were in prior to jailbreaking, then once jb'ed, make g.o.c. hd your first jb installation.

That would certainly pinpoint the issue. Just saying.

Thanks

I cleared the icon cache, uninstalled, reinstalled, and still only the stock icons are skinned.

I will try to manually delete the theme folders and start over.

I do not use the lock or weather themes, but that shouldnt affect the icon skinning.

Will keep trying.

Page 12 of 140 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 112 ... LastLast