+ Reply
Page 111 of 140 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101109110111112113 121 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2796

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by parksidej Hey guys I was hoping someone could help me out here. All of the fonts change except for the time and date on the weather and
    iPhone? More like MyPhone laurence0609's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by parksidej View Post
    Hey guys I was hoping someone could help me out here. All of the fonts change except for the time and date on the weather and date theme. I was wondering if someone could tell me how to change them also. Thx
    You can change the fonts for the time and date by using i File and read the "Please Read Set...." at /private/var/stash/themes.p2f0eB/G.O.C._Weather+Date.theme
    I hope that helps!

I have purchased this theme from Cydia yesterday and been reading this forum looking fo some icons that was not themed but could not find one. I would like the following icons themed and will apprciate it if any body can help me. Thanks.
    1. Contact Manager
    2. Quick Contact
    3. BytaFont
    4. Modmyi
    5. Terminal
    6. AptBackup
    7. Iretiner
    8. FileViewer
    9. Backgrounder
    10. App Tracker
    11. BackBoard
    12.Angry Birds
    13. Robokill
    14. Facebook
    15. dTunes
    16. HD Wallpapers

I guess it's a lot but am really a noob when it comes to creating icons and don't have the software for doing that. Great theme by the way!
    Last edited by laurence0609; 02-02-2011 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Default G.O.C Pro/HD
    had to go to 3g and i was wondering if i could make calender and weather transparent as in HD? and if i can please instruct on how. Thanks
    Don't allow others to tell you What you Can and What you can't Do. Live that's your only option.

Thanks

Laurence thx for the quick reply but I don't think I gave enough info. I am on 4.2.1 using bytafont and all the text changes except those. I have read the instructions repeatedly and when I go to rename the native fonts some of the files aren't there. Ex: helvetica.ttc is not there. I have filenames like _H_Helvetica.ttc. Idk if that makes it any more clear. But I'm just gonna rename the ones that are the same and see what happens. Thx

EDIT : I got to work. i just changed the font family name in the theme folder. thx for ur assistance tho.
    Last edited by parksidej; 02-03-2011 at 04:33 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a little problem and I was wondering if someone can help me out. I am using this theme on both my iPhone 4's with no problems. I updated my 3gs to 4.1 and put the theme on my phone. Everything works great but when I double click the home button I see the original iPhone icon reflections not the G.O.C. On my other phones I see the G.O.C icon reflections. Here are two pics showing what I mean. Can someone please help me out. Thanks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

I can pretty much answer everyones question above and on this page with one post...READ POST 1 of this thread. ALL instructions are there to include that you need to have Five Icon Dock from Cydia.

Icons are ALL auto changed...there are no replacements or extras made if they come from the App store. Post 1 explains how to reset your icons and then from that point on, whenever you add a new app store icon, it will auto change to the orb theme.

If the icon is from Cydia, then there are instructions in post 1 for exactly how to request them and then they will be posted with the next update. The new icons will be released in the G.O.C. HD_UPDATES folder and will auto change all icons provided you follow the instructions and have the folder placed properly in winterboard.

If you have updated your iPhone to 4.2.x, then there are known bugs that will not be fixed and released until an "untethered" jailbreak is released. This should happen in the next two weeks with the release of 4.3.x. Until then, if you are having issues, read back over the last 20 pages or so as some of our contributers have found or modified things to work with some extra sshing. Toy and I are still on 4.1.x jailbreak and will not use a tethered jailbreak. Once released, we will address all bugs and issues and release an update.

Reading Post 1, Page 1 of this forum will answer and address 90% of the issues here. Using the FAQ at the bottom of post 1 will address more. Searching through my posts will address issues about weather widgets .vs Bosspaper and how to change Fonts which is addressed in this thread multiple times.

Hope this gets everyone on track and if not, repost your problem and where you have researched for the answer.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    I have a little problem and I was wondering if someone can help me out. I am using this theme on both my iPhone 4's with no problems. I updated my 3gs to 4.1 and put the theme on my phone. Everything works great but when I double click the home button I see the original iPhone icon reflections not the G.O.C. On my other phones I see the G.O.C icon reflections. Here are two pics showing what I mean. Can someone please help me out. Thanks.
    By double clicking the home button, you are activating the background options within the iOS. The icons will ALWAYS fade out while you look at your backgrounded apps. In your example, you have no apps backgrounded but it will still open and the home screen or any page apps will fade out. Once you close it, the apps will return to normal opacity.
    Last edited by Trist@n; 02-03-2011 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

BigJack077 (02-07-2011), toyvan (02-03-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    I can pretty much answer everyones question above and on this page with one post...READ POST 1 of this thread. ALL instructions are there to include that you need to have Five Icon Dock from Cydia.

Icons are ALL auto changed...there are no replacements or extras made if they come from the App store. Post 1 explains how to reset your icons and then from that point on, whenever you add a new app store icon, it will auto change to the orb theme.

If the icon is from Cydia, then there are instructions in post 1 for exactly how to request them and then they will be posted with the next update. The new icons will be released in the G.O.C. HD_UPDATES folder and will auto change all icons provided you follow the instructions and have the folder placed properly in winterboard.

If you have updated your iPhone to 4.2.x, then there are known bugs that will not be fixed and released until an "untethered" jailbreak is released. This should happen in the next two weeks with the release of 4.3.x. Until then, if you are having issues, read back over the last 20 pages or so as some of our contributers have found or modified things to work with some extra sshing. Toy and I are still on 4.1.x jailbreak and will not use a tethered jailbreak. Once released, we will address all bugs and issues and release an update.

Reading Post 1, Page 1 of this forum will answer and address 90% of the issues here. Using the FAQ at the bottom of post 1 will address more. Searching through my posts will address issues about weather widgets .vs Bosspaper and how to change Fonts which is addressed in this thread multiple times.

Hope this gets everyone on track and if not, repost your problem and where you have researched for the answer.

Good Luck

By double clicking the home button, you are activating the background options within the iOS. The icons will ALWAYS fade out while you look at your backgrounded apps. In your example, you have no apps backgrounded but it will still open and the home screen or any page apps will fade out. Once you close it, the apps will return to normal opacity.
    You have learned so well my son! I am so proud to have u as my grandfather!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    You have learned so well my son! I am so proud to have u as my grandfather!!

Am I a son or a grandfather

Thanks

Am I a son or a grandfather
    You're both!! you're my son and old enough to be my grandfather!!!

Thanks

You're both!! you're my son and your granchild's grandfather!!!
    you stated "my son" and "my grandfather"

I am so confused dad...do I act young and aggressive or old and decrepit???

Thanks

you stated "my son" and "my grandfather"

I am so confused dad...do I act young and aggressive or old and decrepit???
    I edited my previous post..please read again

Thanks

I edited my previous post..please read again
    Gee thanks pops I feel so used...and NOW for the rest of the story

Thanks

Gee thanks pops I feel so used...and NOW for the rest of the story
    hahahahaha! u know I have nothing but love for u gramps!

btw, where the heck is our untethered jb?!?!?!??!

Thanks

I know by double clicking the icons will fade out. Your not understanding my problem. On my other 2 4g iPhone`s and 1 3gs when the icons fade out they will stay the G.O.C icons and not the stock iPhone icons. For some reason with this 3gs when the icons fade they turn in the stock iPhone icons which looks stupid. I was wondering if I can change anything in the springboard folder etc. Can someone help please. Thanks. Also as I stated before I am on 4.1.

Thanks

hahahahaha! u know I have nothing but love for u gramps!

btw, where the heck is our untethered jb?!?!?!??!
    Based on what I can garner from twitter and the devs, it looks like they are going to wait for the release of 4.3.x They seem to have something working but have a few bugs to work out and must wait for GM to be released before they can be sure that apple does not close something. I would expect that 4.3.x will be released somewhere around Feb 10th, give them a week to confirm workability and iron out bugs and by say around the 20th, release the untethered 4.3.x jailbreak. THIS IS A PERSONAL PREDICTIONS...so readers, please dont start massive predictions based on what I just stated, its just a guess and prediction.

This means Toy that we should "cancel" all vacations and do not let your massive employee pool to take vacation the last two weeks of February so that we can fix, test, and release updates for all of your themes!!!

I know by double clicking the icons will fade out. Your not understanding my problem. On my other 2 4g iPhone`s and 1 3gs when the icons fade out they will stay the G.O.C icons and not the stock iPhone icons. For some reason with this 3gs when the icons fade they turn in the stock iPhone icons which looks stupid. I was wondering if I can change anything in the springboard folder etc. Can someone help please. Thanks. Also as I stated before I am on 4.1.
    Because G.O.C. HD is for iPhone4 and iOS4.x.x and the retina screen. The 3G/3GS does NOT have retina quality or display thus is why we have G.O.C. PRO. PRO is for 3GS and older, HD is for iPhone4 and newer.

Hope that answers your question and IS clearly stated in Post 1 of both HD and PRO
    Last edited by Trist@n; 02-03-2011 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

toyvan (02-03-2011)

Thanks

Sorry I am using the G.O.C Pro on this 3gs which I have the problem.

Thanks

unfortunately there is no know cause or solution for this at the moment..same thing happens on my wife's 3GS and she has just learned to live with it

Thanks

Then why are you posting all of this in the HD thread???

We can only assist when we know what is going on and it is in the appropriate thread so that we are not sitting here guessing. Also comparing the iPhone4 to the 3GS and older is like apples and oranges...both are fruit(iphones) but totally different animals.

Please repost your problem in the appropriate thread with all of the information needed to troubleshoot your problem and we will address it there where others that may be having the same problem can use the information and so that we do not have to repeatedly answer the same questions over and over.

Thank You

iPhone? More like MyPhone LanMan66's Avatar
    Thanks

Untethered Jailbreak for 4.2.1 is now POSTED! Go get it at http://www.greenpois0n.com. At this time, the Greenpoison site is currently down because his server crashed, but you can grab a copy at this mirror site: greenpois0n-osx_rc5.zip

Have fun!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to LanMan66 For This Useful Post:

Trist@n (02-04-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    Untethered Jailbreak for 4.2.1 is now POSTED! Go get it at http://www.greenpois0n.com. At this time, the Greenpoison site is currently down because his server crashed, but you can grab a copy at this mirror site: greenpois0n-osx_rc5.zip

Have fun!
    Only for macs at the mo and seems to have a few bugs in it.
    Also 4.3 isnt too far away so might as well wait for that now (if you are still untethered on 4.1)
    Last edited by showstopper; 02-04-2011 at 05:41 AM.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Trist@n HATES Macs ... but hey, this IS what Trist@n and TV sed they were waiting for!
    Get to work boys