+ Reply
Page 101 of 140 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2796

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Omg nice, icemanone87!!! help pls! 1-which file do i have to replace to change my status-bar? 2-how can i move the date+wether widget down to the 4th row?(dont like it
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Omg nice, icemanone87!!!

help pls!
    1-which file do i have to replace to change my status-bar?
    2-how can i move the date+wether widget down to the 4th row?(dont like it on the first row )

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shaozin View Post
    Omg nice, icemanone87!!!

help pls!
    1-which file do i have to replace to change my status-bar?
    2-how can i move the date+wether widget down to the 4th row?(dont like it on the first row )
    You are going to have to edit the widget files and experiment with moving them down until it meets your expectations. If you look at FAQ at bottom of post one, I tell everyone how to alter the font and color. The position is in the same file and location.

Please save a backup copy before you ssh in and start your alterations.

Good Luck

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    So love this theme!

Where are the icon requests? I'll probably find what I need in the replies....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xGFYx For This Useful Post:

toyvan (11-29-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xGFYx View Post
    So love this theme!

Where are the icon requests? I'll probably find what I need in the replies....
    There are none...info is covered in post one along with the psd file for you to create your own. Look at FAQ also in Post 1 for additional info.

Good Luck

iPhone? More like MyPhone theguyz's Avatar
    Thanks

barrel is sweat, i remember my old android and theme i have that had similiar effect.

Quote Originally Posted by icemanone87 View Post
    Pic remeinds me for soem reason movie UP..... i know its not, and after looking at it about 10 times just noticed the helicopter.

Nice home screen
    Last edited by theguyz; 11-25-2010 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    I actually installed some few minutes ago and I can confirm it does work perfectly with GOC HD
    I second that. I even emailed the dev first to be certain. he was very cool about it and asked that I let him know if I did have ne problems with compatibility.
    works good and I like it! The "inside" cube looks a little weird to me, and not as much of an effect. so I stick with the "outside" box look
    Last edited by natrev; 11-26-2010 at 02:26 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Will this theme work ok on 4.2.1?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tezz001 View Post
    Will this theme work ok on 4.2.1?
    Unable to validate...Toy and I are not going to update until there is an untethered jailbreak. It is worthless to have a phone tied to the computer if it needs to be rebooted for any reason. Will not put myself in that position.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

toyvan (11-29-2010)

Thanks

Trist@n/TV, has it been proved that GOC HD affects battery improvement? if that's the case, how to set the theme to minimize the battery drain?

Thanks

Trist@n/TV, has it been proved that GOC HD affects battery improvement? if that's the case, how to set the theme to minimize the battery drain?
    G.O.C. HD does not affect my battery performance in the least. Using vWallpaper or any other app that runs in the background is what will affect your battery.

Using Bluetooth, Location Service, Notification Service, Low Broadcasting 3G service or leaving on 3G in an Edge area. Background apps that are continously checking or doing something. Keeping web pages open in Safari that auto refresh, Lockscreen programs that are constantly checking and updating like Lockinfo and so many other methods and ways. The ONLY active thing that happens in G.O.C. HD is the checking of weather once every 30 or so minutes unless you changed the setting.

I use MultiCleaner and about every 4 or so hours, I will close all background apps with a double tap on my screen and unless I am using my iPhone more then normal, my battery lasts all day long and still has a 30-40% charge at the end of the day. I charge every night while I sleep so that I have a fresh charge each morning. I pulled it off this morning at 0830 and it still has a 49% charge.

Something else you are doing is draining your battery, not G.O.C. HD

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

toyvan (11-29-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    G.O.C. HD does not affect my battery performance in the least. Using vWallpaper or any other app that runs in the background is what will affect your battery.

Using Bluetooth, Location Service, Notification Service, Low Broadcasting 3G service or leaving on 3G in an Edge area. Background apps that are continously checking or doing something. Keeping web pages open in Safari that auto refresh, Lockscreen programs that are constantly checking and updating like Lockinfo and so many other methods and ways. The ONLY active thing that happens in G.O.C. HD is the checking of weather once every 30 or so minutes unless you changed the setting.

I use MultiCleaner and about every 4 or so hours, I will close all background apps with a double tap on my screen and unless I am using my iPhone more then normal, my battery lasts all day long and still has a 30-40% charge at the end of the day. I charge every night while I sleep so that I have a fresh charge each morning. I pulled it off this morning at 0830 and it still has a 49% charge.

Something else you are doing is draining your battery, not G.O.C. HD
    Thanks you for the great explanation. In my case, since I am in ios 4.1, I'm experimenting huge a battery drain, I've read that is because game center and some phantom data which is always active, even overnight, leaving my battery useless in the middle of the day. If I had the chance to go back to 4.0.1, I'd do it, but I have no SHSH for it. Anyway, I was just discarding options.

This battery issue I have in 4.1 is also happenning in 4.2.1, just for your consideration in case you want to upgrade.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

Trist@n (11-27-2010)

Thanks

Thanks you for the great explanation. In my case, since I am in ios 4.1, I'm experimenting huge a battery drain, I've read that is because game center and some phantom data which is always active, even overnight, leaving my battery useless in the middle of the day. If I had the chance to go back to 4.0.1, I'd do it, but I have no SHSH for it. Anyway, I was just discarding options.

This battery issue I have in 4.1 is also happenning in 4.2.1, just for your consideration in case you want to upgrade.
    Thousands of users complain everyday that they want this and they want that and want their miracle machine to do this and that and then even more...it ALL takes juice. The iPhone battery is only so big and can only sustain so much miracle making at one time. One has to determine what is the most important. Everyone wanted backgrounding and so now it does it and their is a price. This is why I turn all my apps off every four hours or so and only the ones I reactivate during normal use are re-backgrounded. I have turned a ton of notification stuff off and only leave about 6 active. Blue tooth is off unless I need it, then I turn it on.

Today, my usage is 2 hrs 56 min.; 13 hrs 9 min Standby and is at 48%. I have turned all backgrounded apps off twice. I do not have battery problems and will not with the new update because it is not the update that causes battery problems, it is expanded usage brought on by new upgrades and users turning on all of the miracle working god stuff. Start turning crap off and you will see a huge difference in your battery management.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have two questions wtih 4.2 out:

1. Does anybody know how to set up the custom wallpaper?

2. Does anybody know how to get rid of the shadows where the blanks are at?

Thanks

Default Fixing Icon Shadow
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>HOW TO FIX ICON SHADOW<<<<<<<<<<<<<

To Remove Shadow from Wallpaper and Dock:

SSH in using this path: /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

ADD a "1" to the end of each file you see below:
    WallpaperIconDockShadow@2x1~iphone
    WallpaperIconShadow@2x1~iphone

Respring...Shadows from iBlank should be gone.

THIS IS UPDATED for iOS jailbreak 4.2.1
    Last edited by Trist@n; 02-08-2011 at 09:36 AM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

beaniesegal (11-28-2010), escobar929 (02-19-2011), TimSS (11-28-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Here are mine, I like both

Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javiert30 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (11-29-2010), Trist@n (11-28-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    Unable to validate...Toy and I are not going to update until there is an untethered jailbreak. It is worthless to have a phone tied to the computer if it needs to be rebooted for any reason. Will not put myself in that position.
    No that's fair enough, I don't plan to update to 4.2.1 until an untethered jailbreak is available, Thanks for the reply :-)

Thanks

Default Winter Has Arrived
    Hope everyone has had a super Thanksgiving and has enjoyed the Fall Season!!! As is my tradition, the season has changed to winter with Christmas on the way. This week I am releasing my G.O.C. HD Winter Theme and will follow next week with some Christmas releases. These wallpapers are all HD Quality from Digital Blasphemy.

I hope everyone has a super Holiday Season!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-002.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-beneath1640x960.jpg   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-canopycreekwinter1640x960.jpg   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-desertdawn1640x960.jpg   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-earlyfrost640x960.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-wintermoon1640x960.jpg   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-winterwood640x960.jpg   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-007.png  

Last edited by Trist@n; 11-28-2010 at 03:30 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

toyvan (11-29-2010)

Thanks

Default BossPaper Winter Pack
    The following images are for users that are using BossPaper and have rotation function set up. These are cut out so that the widgets will show through. Users that are using Photoshop can also use one of the images as a template to create their own wallpapers. Again, images are courtesy Digital Blasphemy.com

Again, these wallpapers are for BossPaper users...Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-alpine640x960.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-canopycreekwinter1640x960.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-earlyfrost640x960.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-skysong640x960.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-wintermoon1640x960.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-winterwood640x960.png  

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

toyvan (11-29-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Regards Trist@n, I have a little problem, I changed the code for my location, when I use the regular weather and date feature, it update my location, hour and temp. But when I use the same thing but with the long bubble it don't update nothing. You know why?
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    Regards Trist@n, I have a little problem, I changed the code for my location, when I use the regular weather and date feature, it update my location, hour and temp. But when I use the same thing but with the long bubble it don't update nothing. You know why?
    Recheck what you entered and insure that you did not accidently delete something. They both work the exact same way.

Also recommend you just use a zip code instead of that other stuff, unless you are not in the US.

Good Luck

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

javiert30 (12-02-2010)