Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Released" Looking Glass

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Don't need your email M8, check your PM's, it's their for you. 4pm till 7am! That's gotta be illegal
    Yea lol it's not illegal in Kentucky lol

So, nothing about the theme yet? I believe that there is more than one person waiting for it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adolfopacheco View Post
    So, nothing about the theme yet? I believe that there is more than one person waiting for it!!!!
    Sorry my work schedule picked up I'll try to get something out tomorrow it might not be a full version but I'll get something out to everyone

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (09-06-2010), UofMBob (09-06-2010)

Need anymore beta testers?

Release in a few hours for free here in this thread!!!!!!

Good news!!!! I will be waiting!!

My older girls have got to have the pc for home work so it will be a little longer. For everyones troubles when I post it I'll keep the whole theme free not just a beta and all future updates will be free thank you all for being patient with me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

UofMBob (09-08-2010)

Default Release!!!!!
    Released download link in the first post!!!!!

Mods could you change the title to release please!!!!

Damn Holdem that is freakin awesome......looks professional for sure thanks for sharing!!!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to drew2000 For This Useful Post:

holdemdogg (09-12-2010)

Thank you for sharing. Really nice theme. Great work.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anfloyd For This Useful Post:

holdemdogg (09-12-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

the wait is over Thanks holdem!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to UofMBob For This Useful Post:

holdemdogg (09-12-2010)

Absolutely beautiful. Very professional look. However, 4 icons per page makes this theme absolutely useless for me. Pity too. Really nice work.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeStorm For This Useful Post:

holdemdogg (09-12-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStorm View Post
    Absolutely beautiful. Very professional look. However, 4 icons per page makes this theme absolutely useless for me. Pity too. Really nice work.
    Thank you

Just as an option you could just select the main theme folder and not the widgets and add 4 more icons or folders to the top row

Thanks

Does this theme work for 3GS 4.0.1?

I tried rearranging in winterboard, iWipeCache, summerboard off&on. No Worky! I get the widgets and wallpaper some icons but very few; like two or three...To Bad I was really excited about this theme-

Anyone know whats up? I ask because it appears there is atleast one person in this forum with 3GS that got this to work.

I just tried the theme on an Iphone 4 version 4.0.1 and it works perfectly, the only thing that I can't find out how to change is the weather town. Can anyone guide me through?

Thanks

I just tried the theme on an Iphone 4 version 4.0.1 and it works perfectly, the only thing that I can't find out how to change is the weather town. Can anyone guide me through?
    I use Windows with WINSCP to SSH- Go to LookingGlassHomeWidget, open "Widgets", open "Weather" folder, and edit the Weather.html. Your looking for var locale= "put in your zipcode"--This should do it.

Same for the LookingGlassLockwidget

**Also you'll notice a configs folder in the "Widgets" - I opened that one as well and see a "Weather-Config.js" and located the var locale= "zipcode" , but according to the instructions on first post all you need to edit is Weather.html. Good Luck

What about if I am not located in the US? Is there a way to change it for another countries?

Thanks

What about if I am not located in the US? Is there a way to change it for another countries?
    Same place in the folders, but input your city and state or country. You'll see some examples like: 'Moscow, Russia' or 'London, UK' located in the "Weather.html" file , but maybe someone else in this forum can confirm this cause I'm only use to the U.S.

Oh yeah make sure to Respring!!
    Last edited by jsayz; 09-13-2010 at 01:27 PM. Reason: correction to instructions

up for theme of the week this week! well done!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Hesson For This Useful Post:

holdemdogg (09-13-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by jsayz View Post
    Same place in the folders, but input your city and state or country. You'll see some examples like: 'Moscow, Russia' or 'London, UK' located in the "Weather.html" file , but maybe someone else in this forum can confirm this cause I'm only use to the U.S.

Oh yeah make sure to Respring!!
    I live in San Jose, Costa Rica and just tried to change the var locale, but it keeps saying loading...

According to the configuration of the weather.html files this widgets uses the information from Weather forecast, maps, news, alerts, and video on Yahoo! Weather. I just went to the web page and inserted San Jose, Costa Rica and the weather is correct, but on the Iphone it just keeps saying loading....

Any ideas?

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast