Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Release GlowFX for Free

Default Release GlowFX for Free
    Release Iphone4 only at this time

I call it GLOWFX

Features

1. A glowing Overlay that changes colors depending on your background choice
    2. Select any wallpaper on your phone as you would a stock Iphone it sets the lockscreen and homescreen requires a respring when changing them
    3. You can even use retina wallpapers that will not be distorted thanks to ROCKY5 for his script yes you can choose any size wallpaper from your phone and it will display correctly
    4. Awesome weather widget layout with analog and digital clock credits to myself, bluemetal, Alien, Rocky5, and everyone on the Signature thread that helped out.
    5. Auto create Icons
    6. 6 different color icons
    7. 192 hand made icons
    8. Whatever the future holds

Screenshots

Click to see full size

Setup

All you have to have is iBlank and iFile!!

Option

Infinidock
    Infiniboard
    Infinifolders
    Fivecolumspringboard
    Five taskswitcher
    Lockinfo

Make 8 iBlanks and position them down the right side of the screen 2 per row

Unzip file and copy all folders into your themes folder making sure the Theme folder is at the top.

Use Ifile and go to the wallpapers folder and save them to your camera roll then delete the wallpapers folder

Go to camera roll and select the wallpaper you want to use and then open winterboard and select the icons you want close and it will respring.

Weather Location setup is like any other weather widget
    Bugs

You must respring when changing wallpapers if a white line appears on the left edge and top of your home screen respring again.

Download Link

GlowFXV1.0.zip

If you use any part of this with any other theme release please give credits

If you like it consider a small donation but a big thank you will work just as good

This theme is always subject to changes I will post new screen shots as changes are made.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -presenting.png  
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 08-25-2010 at 03:43 AM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (08-26-2010), dotsforlife (10-18-2010), jason_wehrwein (08-25-2010), JLick (08-25-2010), kevin.e.white (08-25-2010), laz305 (08-25-2010), Pronup (08-25-2010), thegame93 (08-26-2010)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Other devices to be compatible soon?

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Other devices to be compatible soon?
    All icons supports all devices and the overlay and wallpaper should too I dont have another device to test on if you would like to test be my guest everything else will have to be reduced size by 50% and take off the @2x at the end of it if it doesnt have @2x at the end it should work like it is

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    All icons supports all devices and the overlay and wallpaper should to I dont have another device to test on if you would like to test be mt guest evrything else will have to be reduced size by 50% and take off the @2x at the end of it
    Ill test it on my 3G haha i had to do the same with Nine HD , such a pain

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Ill test it on my 3G haha i had to do the same with Nine HD , such a pain
    From what I have released with this it shouldnt be that many files maybe not to bad on ya If it was a paid theme I would make it compatible with all device lol like you said it is alot of work

If you convert it and want to post it go right ahead it is free to do what you want with it just give a little credit to the creater

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

i see you have just discovered the inner and outer glow effect in photoshop

it looks great tho, not my style but i can see this being easily liked
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieLeonard For This Useful Post:

holdemdogg (08-25-2010)

Be on the look out for my next theme it will blow this one out of the water!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (08-25-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

Can't wait holdem

and Eddie, you stole my line xD haha
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

bout to give this a shot...is it 8 icons for all pages or just the home page?

iPhone? More like MyPhone kevin.e.white's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink tip top theme
    this is class, give yourself a pat on the back.
    im really trying to get 1/10th as good at theming as you guys, but even using gimp i get a headache after 30 mins.
    congrats to you .
    ohh and thankyou for giving out for free, your other half must be very understanding , mine fu***** hates my iphone 4 cause for the past month thats all i play with

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kevin.e.white For This Useful Post:

holdemdogg (08-25-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by blindfreek View Post
    bout to give this a shot...is it 8 icons for all pages or just the home page?
    As many as you want I just use this as a one page theme and put all my folders at the bottom and use infinidock

Seems I have missed named the safari and weather icons in certain colors just swap their names lol thanks

Coudnt help myself preview of my next one called Looking Glass

Change wallpapers through camera roll all HD and HD Overlay display all images 640x960!!!!
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 08-25-2010 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

Dam...
    Great work,this is your first released theme,and it steps outside,as I said earlier,it looks awesome.And you released it for FREE????...(people will start to love you,more...lol)
    I suggest people,make a donation,he put lot of work on this theme,and his next one is looking great,so support him in any way you can,donation,press the thanks button,post your comments,ect.,let him know we loved his work (...my 2 cents)
    Thanks Holdem....

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Dam...
    Great work,this is your first released theme,and it steps outside,as I said earlier,it looks awesome.And you released it for FREE????...(people will start to love you,more...lol)
    I suggest people,make a donation,he put lot of work on this theme,and his next one is looking great,so support him in any way you can,donation,press the thanks button,post your comments,ect.,let him know we loved his work (...my 2 cents)
    Thanks Holdem....
    Thanks alot alien it means alot for a theme creater to like my work. Still got a lot to learn but I have the best here at modmyi to learn from.
    Everyone must check out aliens new theme also cause my phone will be wearing it!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

RippedThemer (08-25-2010)

mate, this is real good. for a first theme and free.., it's real good. well done and thanks.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

holdemdogg (08-25-2010)

Thanks

Default location, location.
    ive been trying to get my location into the weather but whatever i do Russellville weather just wont go away, can anyone (holdemdog) see if im doing something wrong.
    thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2010_08_25_17-37-26_00.png   -2010_08_25_17-38-04_00.png  

Quote Originally Posted by kevin.e.white View Post
    ive been trying to get my location into the weather but whatever i do Russellville weather just wont go away, can anyone (holdemdog) see if im doing something wrong.
    thanks.
    Looks right to me did you respring it if so could someone help him with the code im from the US don't know any other codes?

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

GlowFX running on iPod Touch 1G , 3.1.3

Thanks

its the right code for bristol, i even typed in both example weather locations with the same result...
    Russellville.
    oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin.e.white View Post
    its the right code for bristol, i even typed in both example weather locations with the same result...
    Russellville.
    oh well.
    I'll be home in a few hours I'll get it working for you

Change your code in the weather.HTML file not the .js try that

If your on iphone4
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 08-25-2010 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

bloody hell that was it, weather html. thanks mate for that. top man top theme.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to kevin.e.white For This Useful Post:

holdemdogg (08-25-2010)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast