+ Reply
Page 1 of 24 123 11 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours-HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 414 Posts

Default AfterHours-HD
    AfterHours-HD

The Top Extraordinary Themes of December: Winner Anthony Giola
    The Top Extraordinary Themes of November: Winner Anthony Giola
    The Top Extraordinary Themes of October: Winner Alien1974
    The Top Extraordinary Themes of September: Winner FreeApple
    The Top Extraordinary Themes of August: Winner Alien1974
    The Top Extraordinary Themes of July: Winner Entombed Sh4dw
    The Top Extraordinary Themes of June: Winner K.Nitsua/Zausser
    The Top Extraordinary Themes of May: Winner Alien1974

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcWL9J8iwEM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcWL9J8iwEM[/ame]

This theme has been released in Cydia!

This theme is complete with just about everything possible skined is and if it is'nt write me and Ill see what I can do! Now there are Two sets of icons and Two sets of Auto icons! The set that is going to come default with have around 200 icons and I will take any request to make shure all icons ppl want or have become taken care of . If you like to just have a frame Switch Icons and the auto icon should take care of most! PSD included! Wallpaper alt, Dock, alt, three different ways to use lockscreen! Weather widget, Userlockscreen, and normal with battery! Any request will be taken into consideration and If over 100 ppl request a certian color scheme I will do so!

The widget in this theme is able to be turn on and off in winterboard "seperate file" and will have many other options for users. Other then the widgets this is a plug in play theme! If you want to use the widgets iBlank and lockscreen clock hide is suggested both FREE from Cydia!

As we can see here at the lockscreen we have a beutiful widget with a nice digital clock in the middle. This also has your current weather, temp, location and date.

When the widget is turned off you have three option "normal, widget, or an overlay which will enable the user to use the stock settings and apply ther pictures but have a nice frame.

The springboard or homepage for plug in go users will have the options for widgets, shelves, as well as just background. There will be full set of icons also with an icon autoskin which takes care of most icons that I miss. I will aslo include the PSD file for those who like to make their own.

For advanced users there will be a nav theme with grid lock, catagories, and will have four main icons per page. I have also twisted Aliens drawer effect and intertwined it with infinidock instead of infiniboard and its pretty legitt!

This theme will be complete with UIImages, sounds, popups, and many many apps since I like themes to be as complete as possible I will make shure I try to at least to all stock apps able to do so.

Check out the screenshots below ....there is also a chatkit and compass but these need to be tested by a phone user I used SIP to skin the phone so some things might need to be adjusted there as well, but have this taken care of at final release!!

All New Scrren Shots coming Soon!!!

Video of AfterHours in Action Thanks to TCCentex!!!
    Remember this is a screen video some images may seem pixilated but believe me they are very very clean on your device this is simply to show the extent of the theme!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0huoQv9qsmc]YouTube - AfterHours by FreeApple[/ame]

Here is the new video of the widget Animation big thanks to Syn1ster for the video!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MijAiDgSbc]YouTube - AfterHours Animated Clock Widget[/ame]

LockScreen and unlock keypad

Media Player Skin

Home Screen, New AfterHour Icons, Clock

PopUp Images

SB Pro with slide controls "hud" and lcd controlls

Calculator

Phone app...

Timer app

Safari

Calendar

Weather day and night

Weather and UI Search

SBSettings....SBsettings Dock and resring image

USER LOCKSCREEN FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO USE THE WIDGET

Color Schemes! iNav and extra widgets

red color scheme

green color scheme

[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

If you like this theme go check out

1.Derful by TC Centex

iCatalyst by Subywrex

Kryptonite by Flybritn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AfterHours-HD-afterhuors-hd.png  
    Last edited by FreeApple; 12-13-2010 at 07:00 PM.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

A Retired Mod (08-23-2010), blast123 (08-23-2010), Dark_Ninja (11-01-2010), infinisean (10-27-2010), k.nitsua (09-08-2010), LastSonOfKrypton (08-24-2010), LOAD error (02-01-2011), lostinthemes (01-25-2011), metaserph (10-17-2010), mickish1953 (11-01-2010), mikeyjb8 (10-14-2010), shellbell1471 (12-13-2010), SunMoon8 (08-27-2010), that_girl (08-24-2010), togomaku (08-23-2010), Ton![w]indowS (10-21-2010), toyvan (10-07-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i want

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blast123 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (08-23-2010), Joshuawilde (01-17-2011)

Thanks

Thanks Blast!!!=)
    it wont be much longer I promise!!!=) give me about two weeks and Ill have this theme submitted !!!! AfterHours is in Rock but it is not in Retnia Disply so just wait until you see the HD version which will be a seperate theme!

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

Free! Stop! plz. Your killing me. an HD version?? aw man, I can already see This is going to be the Ugliest theme on MMI. lol :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HarlemState For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (08-23-2010)

Thanks

Looks epic really cool

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cocotherat For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (08-23-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey cool theme can't wait to buy it... If you don't mind would you be able to tell me how can I Make a weather and clock widget like yours cos I've look everywhere on the internet and I cannot find a guide which will tell me how to make iphone widgets.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to singh224 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (08-23-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default awsome
    hey you should def make a neon green one cause green is THE BEST!! please

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Italianguerra909 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (08-23-2010)

Thanks

Thanks fellas! Harlem your too much bro! LMAO! Singh the problem yur probally having is yuor searching for how to make an iPhone widget....DONT.... just search how to make a widget they just about all work on the iphone .. I have used nettuts.com to help me in my journey and the 9$ a month is well worth it to get the example codes to help guide yourself in making one!

GREEN!....NO WAY

JK.......... HELL YEAH!!!! I LOVE GREEN MYSELF AND EVENTUALLY U WILL SEE A GREEN COLOR SCHEME!!! Iam thinking Red, Green and pinkish purple along with the original blue for the colors of this theme!

I will try to post some screenshots from the real AftrHours-HD and iPhone4 tonight!!!=)

Thanks hope others as well will like this too!=)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Thanks fellas! Harlem your too much bro! LMAO! Singh the problem yur probally having is yuor searching for how to make an iPhone widget....DONT.... just search how to make a widget they just about all work on the iphone .. I have used nettuts.com to help me in my journey and the 9$ a month is well worth it to get the example codes to help guide yourself in making one!

GREEN!....NO WAY

JK.......... HELL YEAH!!!! I LOVE GREEN MYSELF AND EVENTUALLY U WILL SEE A GREEN COLOR SCHEME!!! Iam thinking Red, Green and pinkish purple along with the original blue for the colors of this theme!

I will try to post some screenshots from the real AftrHours-HD and iPhone4 tonight!!!=)

Thanks hope others as well will like this too!=)

yea that's what I was search lol, can you tell me what should I exactly search.

Thanks

Damn I want that red scheme. Looks GREAT!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Its ***.
    Do i get thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This theme is sick, bro. I like it a lot. I'd rock this in a minute. To have different color schemes would be ideal. Just like people buy hats to go with their sneakers, it would be cool to have your phone color scheme to go with your outfit. If you can, make some color schemes the same colors as Apple's border cases. That would be hot. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the finished product.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey I purchased the theme and am having a few issues. I am on a 3g Ipod Touch with ios4 jailbroken. I have infinifolders. Anyways, everytime I change a theme in winterboard, I lose my folders. Does this have anything to do with infinifolders, or is it a bug being worked out? Also I'm having some other issues which I will adress with pictures
    1st off, there are a couple spots where the text just looks horrible. It's pretty evident in this pic

Another Issue I am having is with the top bar on safari. It's messed up and doesn't look like the pictures you have

And last but not least, whats up with this weather Icon????

I feel like there was something else I wanted to ask, but I can't remember lol. I'll remember it eventually lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AfterHours-HD-img_0047.png   AfterHours-HD-img_0048.png   AfterHours-HD-img_0049.png  

20. The Following User Says Thank You to davis050594 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (08-23-2010)

Thanks

Yes all these things are being worked on right NOW!!! Iam on 4.0 and still have not fixed Safari top bar! Will be soon though! And I cnt fix the text unless sobody has found the Info.plist for that! I cant find one and I dont want to change the UIStripe becuse it looks good elswere! If others dont think so thats cool I change it up!

The next update istonight and will have alot of things fixed and cleaner images too! =) !!!

Thanks

awesome theme cant wait if u need a beta tester i would be honored

23. The Following User Says Thank You to richhee For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (08-23-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

well on behalf of FreeApple i will say thanks for your purchase..

Lets see if we can get some of these issues straightened out so that were all on the same page..

Hey I purchased the theme and am having a few issues. I am on a 3g Ipod Touch with ios4 jailbroken. I have infinifolders. Anyways, everytime I change a theme in winterboard, I lose my folders. Does this have anything to do with infinifolders, or is it a bug being worked out?
    From the sounds of it, based on what you've said, it sounds like its a problem with infinifolders. If it was a bug in the theme, it wouldn't be happening every time you change a theme in winterboard

Also I'm having some other issues which I will adress with pictures

1st off, there are a couple spots where the text just looks horrible. It's pretty evident in this pic
    to be honest the text is not that bad.. once the hd version comes out it should be a little cleaner.. ive currently got it on my i4 and i can assure you that pic doesnt do any justice..

Another Issue I am having is with the top bar on safari. It's messed up and doesn't look like the pictures you have
    The reason it doesnt look like the picture is because that pic was taken before we added the blue bar at the top.

And last but not least, whats up with this weather Icon????
    And ast but not least.. Are you talking about the weather channel icon? if so whats wrong with it?

keep in mind your posting in the topic for the HD version of this theme that isnt currently available while having the standard version of the theme.. So obviously by comparison some stuff will be different than whats in the pics.. new stuff is being added and stuff is being changed with the progress were making on the theme..
    Last edited by Tach08; 08-23-2010 at 09:34 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Tach08 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (08-23-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The more i use it the more I get used to it. Some of the issues were just getting things straightened out. I know that the folder issue isn't related to the theme. I was asking more about whether anyone else has experienced that issue. It's a great theme, I can tell a ton of hard work has been put into it. I am anticipating the new version!!

Thanks

Ok you should go in the other forum this is for AfterHours HD which is not even out yet! The other forum is for 4.0 and 3.0 users=)

New Screenshots tonight of the actual REtina Display !!!!!

More and more to come!!!

Thanks

how did you manage that did you get an iphone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I want!! It's awesome.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to that_girl For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (08-24-2010)