Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
08-22-2010, 06:16 PM #1
iOS 5.1.1 READY (Version 2.5)
True elegance, style and functionality, simply a Masterpiece and one of the most sold themes of all times
Top 5 best iPhone 4 themes of all times
(TiPb: The #1 iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch blog)
FEATURED theme at Cydia Store
CydiaStore (Featured Themes), iThemeSky and ThemeIt
WorldPremier: New FULL-HD Clockhands for all styles:
NEW: ANIMATED WEATHER (AW) MODS:
TimelessHD LowerAW v.3: http://www.4shared.com/file/lPaaY3J0...AWv3theme.html
LowerAWLockscreen v3: http://www.mediafire.com/?7ur35sy361j52rx
All Credits to Ian Nicoll, Alien1974, Wyandwarrior
- True HD background graphics
- Sleek black, detailled, and professional highres graphics made from the scratch for your iPhone4
- Three amazing widgets with analog, chronograph and digital clock, 12/24 h support, live weather, your location and multi-language support
- Plus 3 different LockScreen Clock Widgets
- iOS5 Notification Center themed
- Can also display your own wallpaper/pictures at the backgroundwith all kind of clocks and Colors (works only on iOS 4.0)
- 30 (!) different mods for clocks and colors included
- Icon mask (All appstore icons, apple icons and most Cydia icons themed out of the box)
- New HD icons for your Cydia Apps !
- HD SBSettings with 40 toggles included !
- Full HD-UI including iPod, Notes, Dialer, Lockscreen, Battery, LockInfo, Compass, Safari, Mail, Messages, Weather, Loading screens and much more...
- Easy setup, place folders and icons nearly where ever you want (at widget, dock or homescreen)
click twice for original HD size:
- Disable Summerboard mode at your winterboard app, this theme does not need it.
- Purchase and install Timeless HD.
- I recommend to use 'Gridlock' to freely place your icons or install "iBlank" (freeware) from Cydia. Create 4 blank icons for the first page and 6 blank icons for every of your following pages.
- On first page place on top left the calendar, top right the weather app and below mail and phone app. Place 4 blank icons into the middle like shown. All other apps and folders can be placed like your want.
- On the following pages you can place two more apps or folders to the widget (instead of mail and phone). But now place four blank icons on top row (to not cover the date and weather widget)
- Enable this theme AND (!) the seperate analog-mod at winterboard. If you want to use the digital clock enable this theme AND (only!) the DigitalMOD at winterboard and place your top icons like shown at the other screenshot)
1. First find your Location Code here: Weather Location Codes/IDs
For US users: open this webside: Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News , search for your town, then open "Extended Forecast" and now take a look at the adressbar of your browser where you see something Like "USCA1234". This is what you need.
2. Rework the following file with iFile on your device or with a simple text editor on your PC/MAC:
Open this path: Libary/themes/TimelessHD-AnalogMOD(or Digital or Chronograph).theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html [/I]
Write in your location code at the green field and/or change this widget to Celsius by changing the text from "false" to "true".
NOTE: Use ONLY "iFile" or a simple Text Editor like Windows "Editor" (Standard on any PC). Donīt use a HTML Editor. This could cause a wired "A" at your temperature after installation !
NOTE: This widget must be reworked for al three clock styles or you can simply copy your reworked weather.html file to the other two clock themes.
For not-english devices: Changing the language and removing am/pm:
Open this path on your device: Libary/themes/TimelessHD.theme/Widgets/Configs/Digital Clock-Config.js. You can change the language by writing to every language "false" and for the language you want write in "true"
- The icon mask-method works on App-Store apps only, therefore i manually themed all Apple apps and made completly new HD Cydia apps icons.
- The weather conditions (Text) are avaiable in english, german or turkish
- At the taskswitcherbar the calendar and weather app are transparent, you only see the label there. It's not possible to make this better or use different icons for the taskswitcherbar.
I donīt want that LockScreen Widget ?
- Open Library/Themes/TimlessHD-AnalogMOD.theme/ and DELETE the file "LockBackground.html". Thats all. You can do the same for the Chronograph or Digital Mod if you use this mods.
I want that Analog Lockscreen Widget at another color ?
- Open Library/Themes/TimlessHD/Extras/More Lockscreen Widgets Analog/ and choose one of the other colors, name this picture just "[email protected]" and copy it to Library/Themes/TimlessHD-AnalogMOD.theme/..here...
Your Folder background and Taskbar Background is unthemed ?
Install and run the freeware "fsWipeCache" or "PerfectTheme" from Cydia
Use another WEATHER APP ?
- Open Winterboard app and enable (!) summerboard mode again (works for Fizz weather, Weather pro, Weather HD). If you miss your weather app copy a blank icon for your app into the "icons" folder of this theme.
- Now to get the apple stock weather icon back you must copy the folder "com.apple.weather" to Libary/Themes/TimlessHD.theme/Bundles/... (You can find it at the EXTRAS folder)
Use SBSettings ?
- Open SBSettings, press "more", press "themes" and enable the new "Timeless SBSettings"-theme
- Open the Extras Folder of this theme and copy the new "respring.png" to this path on your device: var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/..here...
Use LockInfo ?
Open the "Settings" app -> LockInfo-> Appearance-> Select Default Theme and now choose "TimelessHD"
Want to use other colors ?
- Same like before, open the theme folder, then folder EXTRAS and then one of the folders with more styles and colors, choose one of it, name it "Overlay.png" and copy it to the clock style you use and respring.
What about the glyphs (little white icons) ?
1. Basicly this theme uses the glyphs only for mail and phone on the widget. Other icons use the iconmask. I made more of them (Folder EXTRAS) but as i canīt know how you want to use them or for what apps, you must copy them manually to the theme.
2. If you want to use a glyph for a Apple app or a Cydia app name it "[email protected]", copy it to the existing folder of this app inside the folder Bundles. NOTE: First take a look at this folder, some apps name this icons different!
3. How the folders and icons must be named can be found here: CFBundleIdentifer Database
Use MultiMusicInfo ?
- copy the new "Overlay.png" from the folder EXTRAS/MultiMusicInfo Overlay to var/mobile/Library/MultiMusicInfo/...here....If it doesnīt work then switch MMI off and on (Seetings of your iPhone)
Du willst einen dt. Wetterbericht ?
- Verschiebe im Theme vom Ordner "EXTRAS" das neue dt. "Weather.html" in das analoge oder digitale widget (z. B. TimelessHD-AnalogMOD.theme/Widgets/Weather/...hier...). Noch deine Örtlichkeit ändern und danach einen respring.
- Widget realisation: Alien1974 and Holdemdogg
- Analog clock: Holdemdogg
- Overlay HD-Technic: Rocky5
- Weather Translation : Ruedi04 an me
You have no permission to use any of this graphics or parts of this theme or code for releasing own themes (except Holdemdogg, Alien1974 and Rocky5 of course). It is allowed to post here Icons and clock mods as long as you donīt post parts of the paid Theme/UI.
(c) 2011 for all graphics and concept by Blue
Last edited by Blue; 06-02-2012 at 05:04 AM.
The Following 99 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:
AAbu (01-26-2011), ALIEN1974 (08-22-2010), ameruxxh17 (12-05-2010), applesine (08-24-2010), arourasphere (06-15-2012), AWSUM (12-05-2010), BadJ3d1 (09-06-2012), BennyPR (10-12-2010), Brendan_E (06-24-2012), Bultet07 (03-06-2011), byron686 (09-12-2010), carlipods (08-26-2010), chrisangel13 (08-22-2010), Chuck1969 (08-29-2010), cocotherat (08-23-2010), crypple (03-27-2011), csa (12-30-2010), da"S"master (09-13-2011), Daniel Noakes (01-27-2012), Dark_Ninja (11-06-2010), deejaywestbrook (02-23-2011), desinfektion (09-07-2010), dimarco76 (12-28-2010), Dinkie (02-26-2011), Doreen (08-22-2010), EddieEckhardt (11-30-2010), faisalz (10-15-2012), foxsir (10-23-2010), gadgetgirl (02-18-2011), gotzaiPhone (12-28-2010), gousset (08-27-2010), GranDaddyPurp (09-07-2010), H0CKEY (08-29-2010), henftling (08-28-2010), hispasat (01-05-2012), holdemdogg (08-26-2010), iamtheodork (11-06-2010), Ian Nicoll (02-15-2011), Illmatic636 (03-29-2012), invisiblelight (04-23-2011), itouchi (10-27-2010), iVereor (12-21-2010), Jackim (02-21-2011), jamez1 (04-27-2011), jasvncnt10 (11-12-2010), Jedi5o5 (09-22-2010), Jodiedicie (10-20-2010), js155807 (03-26-2011), jwrth72 (12-03-2011), kaB00M (12-12-2010), kano18 (01-09-2011), khorvat (04-05-2011), kormos (02-22-2011), lostinthemes (12-17-2010), Maarten16 (08-23-2010), Maycoman (04-07-2011), mbeaumont68 (03-20-2011), mcmike685 (08-29-2010), metaserph (12-09-2010), mikegudz (02-07-2011), Mr.Coffee (01-26-2013), mruser80 (11-17-2010), my1past1is1ur1future (02-18-2011), nomercy413 (10-04-2010), petrx (08-29-2010), Phixiys (10-21-2010), ReBourne (12-19-2010), Retrospect (09-04-2010), RippedThemer (12-08-2011), Rivendell63 (04-06-2011), Roockie (01-24-2011), Rooster777 (03-04-2011), Roudier (02-12-2011), ruedi04 (10-11-2010), Sanady361 (03-26-2011), sandy1010 (03-03-2011), scorpion08 (12-16-2010), Sheff1889 (12-09-2010), snoskiur (02-08-2012), Sonic76 (09-06-2010), Spanka (01-04-2012), SPPassion (08-22-2010), sucram6791 (08-23-2010), The_13th_Plague (08-23-2010), timoteorex (02-15-2012), togomaku (09-13-2010), towboattrash34 (03-08-2011), toyvan (08-26-2010), UmarAllAroundYou (11-04-2010), UofMBob (08-24-2010), vorobjev (10-15-2010), washamur (10-11-2010), waxxone (11-10-2010), XAshwieNX (01-05-2011), xeon_xn (03-25-2011), YA Tittle (07-09-2012), zausser (08-23-2010), Zerabeth (04-15-2011), Zooropalg (09-05-2010)
08-22-2010, 06:31 PM #2
worth to continue ?...
Amazing design,as all your work.
Do you sleep?...
Congrats bro...let's see haw this evolve.
The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:
08-22-2010, 06:39 PM #3
nice! very sleek
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisangel13 For This Useful Post:
08-22-2010, 06:51 PM #4
i love those big analog clock.
The Following User Says Thank You to heyisti For This Useful Post:
08-22-2010, 07:05 PM #5
Last edited by Blue; 08-22-2010 at 07:09 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:
08-22-2010, 07:11 PM #6
I love it, you better continue it because I totally want this! I love the large analog clock! I think they make a theme look real classy!
08-22-2010, 07:39 PM #7
08-22-2010, 08:19 PM #8
WOW!!! A refreshing change from the "squarish" themes! Please continue the theme, it's going to be big hit
08-22-2010, 09:33 PM #9
Argh! Jussss when I think I've got my phone all set up the way I want. Now I've got to have this!
08-22-2010, 10:49 PM #10
08-23-2010, 03:16 AM #11
love the analog clock, looks so classy
08-23-2010, 03:44 AM #12
BTW please finish making this theme, I love it, didn't like signature at all but this is awesome, great job
*hint* 4U was cool *hint*
08-23-2010, 05:08 AM #13
Signature is something clean for wallpaperlovers. 4U is still not possible because of the missing per page wallpapers. I'll continue this.
08-23-2010, 01:23 PM #14
08-23-2010, 01:25 PM #15
is signature iphone 4 ready??
08-23-2010, 01:38 PM #16
Very nice. IMO best one you've done so far. That auto create is very well implemented. Definitely should continue.
Option for a digital clock would be nice?
P.S everytime I comment on your thread it starts a new page, lol.
Last edited by decke; 08-23-2010 at 01:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:
08-23-2010, 03:52 PM #17
Looks awesome blue! Would love to see this theme on my iPhone 4 when I get it just got my salary, so won't take longIf you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
Master Theme Creator
08-23-2010, 05:09 PM #18
Leave it to you to come up with something out of sight. Bro... get a full UI going for this bad boy!! Impressed I am
The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:
08-23-2010, 05:44 PM #19
Last edited by Blue; 08-23-2010 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
08-23-2010, 10:03 PM #20