Page 51 of 253 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,907 Times in 3,486 Posts

notified pro:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -notified-pro.png  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (11-02-2010), lao3hero (11-02-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Here are the requested icons:
    Appcake and BkgBackup
    Thank you very very much

notified pro:
    That looks really good! Thanks Blue.. appreciate it.

One more thing Blue, I can't get the Facebook glyph you provided to work with the same effect. Tried to put it in Bundles folder with various naming conventions but the iconmask version is still apparent. Any ideas?

Update: Ok after using iWipe Cache.. the FB glyph now appears but surrounded with black iconmask.. how do i get rid of the iconmask?
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 11-03-2010 at 01:03 AM.

1. Thanks
    2. Did you make any modifications to the widget, corrupted it ?
    3. Can happen somtimes after a respring, simply respring again
    4. The icons on your screen are missalligned, but this is caused by tethering i think ?
    The only changes i did is for Celsius and the AM/PM switch...The rest is left like it was...

Quote Originally Posted by Phixiys View Post
    The only changes i did is for Celsius and the AM/PM switch...The rest is left like it was...
    Maybe this will help. I don't know what they are but I deleted the '' in the following lines and the 'A' is gone:

document.getElementById("temp").innerText="100º";

document.getElementById("temp").innerText=tempValu e+"º";

This workaround was from some other user several pages back. Hope it helps and perhaps Blue can enlighten us on what is the '' all about.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Phixiys (11-05-2010), samaritas (12-12-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Maybe this will help. I don't know what they are but I deleted the '' in the following lines and the 'A' is gone:

document.getElementById("temp").innerText="100º";

document.getElementById("temp").innerText=tempValu e+"º";

This workaround was from some other user several pages back. Hope it helps and perhaps Blue can enlighten us on what is the '' all about.
    I'll give it a try.
    Thank's

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    That looks really good! Thanks Blue.. appreciate it.

One more thing Blue, I can't get the Facebook glyph you provided to work with the same effect. Tried to put it in Bundles folder with various naming conventions but the iconmask version is still apparent. Any ideas?

Update: Ok after using iWipe Cache.. the FB glyph now appears but surrounded with black iconmask.. how do i get rid of the iconmask?
    Like said at the FAQ: unfortunatly this glyphs don't work for AppStore apps. IOS uses allways the mask.

So I'm not the maker of the weather widget and to be true i have no idea about this "A".
    I can only say that it works like it is on my and nearly every device. But I will test it with that workarround and remove it for the next update.
    Last edited by Blue; 11-03-2010 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Got it Blue. Tnx for everything

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

Blue (11-03-2010)

Thanks

So this happens if i remove this "A" from the weather.html file. Strange.
    As it works for nearly everyone i cant change it by default, please remove it manually if you have this problem. Thanks.

EDIT: Version 1.6 is sent to all donators and will be released within 2 days at Cydia.
    Last edited by Blue; 11-03-2010 at 05:58 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

So I switched back over to this theme after a long layoff and had a question. Is there a way to have folderenhancer not have the background be the overlay? I do apologize if this is has already been asked, its just that little detail is whats annoying me about the theme.

As it works for nearly everyone i cant change it by default, please remove it manually if you have this problem. Thanks.
    Thanks for trying Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    So I switched back over to this theme after a long layoff and had a question. Is there a way to have folderenhancer not have the background be the overlay? I do apologize if this is has already been asked, its just that little detail is whats annoying me about the theme.
    The on and off switch for that can be found in the 'Appearance' option of FolderEnhancer in iPhone Settings, not within the theme.
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 11-03-2010 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can i get a blue transparent digital overlay with a grayish whiteish shine?

EDIT: Version 1.6 is sent to all donators and will be released within 2 days at Cydia.
    whats new in 1.6?

Thanks
    Thanked 20,884 Times in 4,180 Posts

Iv'e added the html Dusk animated weather to this and it looks pretty cool I have made it a lot smaller and also slowed the animation right down so the clouds move at a nice slow pace.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0108.png  

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (11-09-2010), mtbsickrider (11-04-2010), SPPassion (11-04-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Iv'e added the html Dusk animated weather to this and it looks pretty cool I have made it a lot smaller and also slowed the animation right down so the clouds move at a nice slow pace.

[IMG]http://modmyi.com/forums/attachment.php?
    attachmentid=479912&stc=1&d=1288922140[/IMG]
    can you upload the files for the widget the way you edited it thats clean bro thanks if not i completly understand

Nice job! I like the gray/White shine you have on yours. You think u can make one for one of the transparent digital overlays?

Thanks

@ Silent six, I sure can give you the edited files... when I'm done So far I just did the cloudy one, I think I would like to leave the rain one full screen, and maybe the sun rays, but have to test the fog/Haze, I think this one needs to be small like the edited clouds, oh, and the thunder storms need tested... its hard to test it on the phone as I have to first check yahoo weather for a location that has the weather I'm working on then change to that location on the phone!
    But sure, when I'm done I will give you a shout or just post them up here.

@ ogm4, If you post the exact overlay you want changed with a full description of what you want I will do my best, there are so many overlays from Blue (Thanks) so need to be sure I get the correct one.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (11-04-2010), Junior_G (11-04-2010)

@ Silent six, I sure can give you the edited files... when I'm done So far I just did the cloudy one, I think I would like to leave the rain one full screen, and maybe the sun rays, but have to test the fog/Haze, I think this one needs to be small like the edited clouds, oh, and the thunder storms need tested... its hard to test it on the phone as I have to first check yahoo weather for a location that has the weather I'm working on then change to that location on the phone!
    But sure, when I'm done I will give you a shout or just post them up here.

@ ogm4, If you post the exact overlay you want changed with a full description of what you want I will do my best, there are so many overlays from Blue (Thanks) so need to be sure I get the correct one.
    sweet thanks bro appreciate that

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silent six View Post
    sweet thanks bro appreciate that
    I have to try and get it done today, I'm flying home tomorrow (two days travel)

ok WOW

after scouring the forums for weeeks prepping myself for my soon to be iphone 4, let me say this is what i want as a theme , necesarry for the good of humanity u share that

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mtbsickrider For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (11-04-2010)

Page 51 of 253 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast