+ Reply
Page 49 of 253 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    If youre talking about the glyphs:

What about the glyphs (white icons) ?
    2. NOTE: This glyphs work correct for stock iphone apps and Cydia apps ONLY. This is one of the many iOS4/Winterboard issues. iOS lays a black shadow behind this glyphs for appstore apps.

@Hyperextension: Here are some of the requested cydia icons:
    Hi Blue,

I am trying to add WhatsApp messenger on doc with using a white icon but when I use white icon (I copied a white icon from more top icon folder) , the doc icon is having black background.

Can I fix this issue (I want use white icon -just white- on doc)? or Is it same IOS/winterboard issue as you described?

PS I am coping icon to Bundles-Springboard-net.whatsapp.WhatsApp folder as [email protected] not "Icons folder on the main"

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,186 Times in 3,333 Posts

Unfortunalty this is exactly the problem we have with ios4. I tried everything, no chance.
    Hopefully winterboard gets updated sometimes, to solve this and more issues.

But the "normal" icons are fitting to dock and widget too.
    Last edited by Blue; 10-24-2010 at 10:08 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

IceT (10-24-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    How do you change icons?

Thanks

Please read post one/FAQ for that question.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

First post here! Love the theme. Figured out SBSettings theme and blanks, changed my weather location.

1. Can't figure out how to use your facebook icon.
    2. Noticed that in landscape the popup boxes (notification and quick compose SMS) stay blue.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hello once again!

Quick question Im wanting to use the OverlayLCDTrans2.png with my own wallpaper.

Do i use the PSD file and save it as Overlay.png or Wallpaper.png?

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Fantasigraphic; 10-25-2010 at 09:37 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sawbonz View Post
    First post here! Love the theme. Figured out SBSettings theme and blanks, changed my weather location.

1. Can't figure out how to use your facebook icon.
    2. Noticed that in landscape the popup boxes (notification and quick compose SMS) stay blue.
    1. if you mean this white glyphs: they only work for cydia apps and apple apps, a known ios 4 problem.
    2. do you mean the default iOS notifications or talking about another app ("quick compose SMS" ?)

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasigraphic View Post
    Hello once again!

Quick question Im wanting to use the OverlayLCDTrans2.png with my own wallpaper.

Do i use the PSD file and save it as Overlay.png or Wallpaper.png?

Thanks again!
    A PSD is photoshop file for reworking theme graphics. Not needed by most consumers.

Choose one of the ready digital/LCD overlays, name it "Overlay.png" and copy it to "TimelessHD-DigitalMOD.theme" and respring. Thats all
    Last edited by Blue; 10-26-2010 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

1. if you mean this white glyphs: they only work for cydia apps and apple apps, a known ios 4 problem.
    2. do you mean the default iOS notifications or talking about another app ("quick compose SMS" ?)
    1. I did mean that. ? answered.
    2. BiteSMS Quick Compose and text notification. This is usable in landscape mode, but still appears with the stock blue.

Vielen Dank.
    Last edited by Sawbonz; 10-26-2010 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Additional info

Thanks

So it is basicly absolutly impossible to theme hundred of Cydia apps. Only iOS and his apps are thousands of graphics (!).

But as promised ill take a look at bite as its very popular...

Okay, so bite SMS has about 220 own graphics and uses own landscape popup windows. Ive added them to post one now
    Last edited by Blue; 10-26-2010 at 09:03 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So it is basicly absolutly impossible to theme hundred of Cydia apps. Only iOS and his apps are thousands of graphics (!).

But as promised ill take a look at bite as its very popular...

Okay, so bite SMS has about 220 own graphics and uses own landscape popup windows. Ive added them to post one now
    Wow, didn't realize it would be such a boondoggle! You'd think that their landscape popup window would be a generic one, or at least pull the color info from some basic file.

I apologize in advance for this question, but I don't understand the part about post one. I reread the entire first post and saw nothing that pertains to bite. What did I miss?

While I am asking stupid questions, I'll follow with another. I use TWC for weather. Can you please give a user more used to a GUI (me) more detailed instructions on how to assign a blank icon and use this instead of the stock Weather app?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Little Problems
    Dear blue, thank you for a fantastic theme ... as the others before. I have a few questions (I have read the pages 1-30 and 60-65): I wanted to change my winterboard icon to the white glyphs (as I did with bite SMS and settings) but without success. I dont know which icon it is, cause i see the Timeless-version of the icon, but it isn't in the saurik-folder anymore. I did several reboots but nothing. Do I have to change it in the original app Folder? Another question: I have FolderEnhancer installed. Now I see that linen-background in the open folders :-( how can I change it to the TimelessHD-Folder Background? And my last question: when a phonecall is running I see the original iPhone4 background, not the theme-background. Is it a bug or a feature? ;-)
    Thanks a lot for your help.

best regards
    Michael

Thanks

@sawbonz
    1. Look at the attachment of post one. Download, unzip and copy the new graphics to /Applications/BiteSMS
    2. Look how your weather app is named on the screen. Now rename one of the blank weather icons inside the "icons" folder to your weather app and enable the summerboard mode at the winterboard app.

Quote Originally Posted by spacecowboy2010 View Post
    Dear blue, thank you for a fantastic theme ... as the others before. I have a few questions (I have read the pages 1-30 and 60-65): I wanted to change my winterboard icon to the white glyphs (as I did with bite SMS and settings) but without success. I dont know which icon it is, cause i see the Timeless-version of the icon, but it isn't in the saurik-folder anymore. I did several reboots but nothing. Do I have to change it in the original app Folder? Another question: I have FolderEnhancer installed. Now I see that linen-background in the open folders :-( how can I change it to the TimelessHD-Folder Background? And my last question: when a phonecall is running I see the original iPhone4 background, not the theme-background. Is it a bug or a feature? ;-)
    Thanks a lot for your help.
    best regards
    Michael
    1. Choose a glyph, name it "[email protected]" and copy it at the theme to Bundles/com.saurik.Winterboard. Maybe you need to reboot
    2. Its impossible to install or theme every Cydia tweak thats out. Please take a look where FolderEnchancer is stored and try to replace its background graphics if possible.
    3. For phonecalls iOS uses allways the wallpaper that is set manually. Lets says: Its like it is
    A workarround would be to copy the "LockBackground.png" of the theme folder with iTunes to your camera roll on your iphone and then set it as your wallpaper.
    Last edited by Blue; 10-26-2010 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Sawbonz (10-26-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Blue... When I load a some of the app top icons, they are showing up with a black backgroud instead of transparent. The mail and sms work fine, but twitter and todo seem to show up black. Any ideas?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@sawbonz
    1. Look at the attachment of post one. Download, unzip and copy the new graphics to /Applications/BiteSMS
    2. Look how your weather app is named on the screen. Now rename one of the blank weather icons inside the "icons" folder to your weather app and enable the summerboard mode at the winterboard app.
    Did it! A bit of trial and error though.

1. It really is a pain in the butt to download a file on the iPhone. I used aDownload, or at least I think that is what allowed me to download the .zip. I'm not sure if it is generally understood, but the place to put the .png files is /var/stash/Applications.GD1fFh/biteSMS.app. Does that vary by user or phone?
    2. That was pretty simple, once I figured out iFile.

Thanks for both, it looks really good!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi i just purchased this theme and i am very excited about it! I think its a great theme thats worth the $ but i was wondering if anyone can help me with changing the different types of analog clocks as shown above.. And also how to change the wall paper and lockscreen as my own pic.. I was able to do the initial set up but could not manage to change those eventhough i tried rereading the instructions.. Im really new at this.. Any help will be appreciated.. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KhanMan13AK View Post
    Hey Blue... When I load a some of the app top icons, they are showing up with a black backgroud instead of transparent. The mail and sms work fine, but twitter and todo seem to show up black. Any ideas?
    Read post one please, i wont answer this question anymore.

@owiejoey:
    Open the Extras folder of this theme on your device, Youll find three folders with additional graphics for each of the clock styles.
    If you choose one with a transparent or partly transparent middle part it will show your wallpaper. Thats the whole trick. If you choose a solid one, your wallpaper is hidden.

Choose one, move it to your desktop and rename it to "Overlay.png" and copy it to one of the clock style themes you use (e.g. TimelessHD-DigitalMOD.theme). Respring, ready.

This is simply copy and paste. Something you do the whole day on your PC/Mac

I could make it easier, but then winterboard would have 30 different themes, so ive choosen this method.
    Last edited by Blue; 10-27-2010 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default blank "WeatherEye" Icon
    Hello, Great theme...

Would you be able to create a blank "WeatherEye" Icon?
    Or do you have instructions on how to?

Thanks in advance,

Thanks

"2. Look how your weather app is named on the screen. Now rename one of the blank weather icons inside the "icons" folder to your weather app and enable the summerboard mode at the winterboard app."

Thanks
    Thanked 19,051 Times in 3,878 Posts

Here's mine at the moment.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0076.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 10-27-2010 at 09:49 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (11-09-2010), Fantasigraphic (10-30-2010), lao3hero (11-16-2010), sky1ne (10-30-2010), ziggy7 (11-01-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ That is wicked awesome. I'm loving the clock!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Pronup For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (10-28-2010)