+ Reply
Page 250 of 253 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240248249250251252 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,000 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Timeless HD is a great theme for sure, but it seems some of us have found it a bit late. Very difficult getting questions answered. It seems the developer isn't
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Timeless HD is a great theme for sure, but it seems some of us have found it a bit late. Very difficult getting questions answered. It seems the developer isn't available for support.
    Too bad, its a great theme.
    I was able to figure out the answers to most of my questions, but I still havent figured out why my calendar app isnt transparent.

Len

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lend27 View Post
    Timeless HD is a great theme for sure, but it seems some of us have found it a bit late. Very difficult getting questions answered. It seems the developer isn't available for support.
    Too bad, its a great theme.
    I was able to figure out the answers to most of my questions, but I still havent figured out why my calendar app isnt transparent.

Len
    I agree... I got one answer from Ian (thanks!), but haven't been able to get any other responses... Bummer, because it's an awesome theme!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrknister777 View Post
    PLZ put that order upside down.
    Shows in Winterboard like this:
    LowerAWLSv3
    Timeless HD LowerAWv3
    Timeless HD Chronograph Mod
    Timeless HD

mrk
    Thank you for the response but that doesn't seem to work for me. The order that I posted is the only way that makes MOST of it work. The only problem is that the LowerAWLSv3 doesn't show on the lock screen. If I use your order, the clock face doesn't show anywhere, only the hands. I can live with it the way it is. I appreciate the response.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have another question to add to the list I've posted in the last week... I tried to add a clear icon for TWC instead of the Apple weather app. I've tried to follow the instructions as best I can, but they're not quite clear. I end up with the icon being just black, but not clear. Any ideas?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Everyone!
    I'm running into an Icon overlay issues which I'm struggling with. I'm looking to replace the icons on the dock with the 'glyphed' versions. I've created one, and I'm using the provided icons from the mod author for the rest. However, the Facebook and Pandora icons are retaining the mask applied by the theme. Is there any way around this?

TimelessHD-gwwyh.png
    TimelessHD-jabch.jpg

Green Apple
    Thanks

Lookin' for some help for one issue that is holding me back, please. I have the White Omega Mod, but if I use that theme alone with TimelessHD or with TimelessHD and UniAW5.0, it appears my default wallpaper is over everything else and I cant even see the clock face or widgets However, if I add in the lower AW mod, then the White Omega Mod and UniAW seem to work correctly. Am doing something that is layering things in the wrong order?

Thanks

If I want, let's say, white Omega overlay, as a perpage widget. What should I do in order to do it? What do I need to modify?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My new Layout with Uniaw5.0

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default timeless hd setup
    if someone can please help me with my iphone 4 timeless hd setup . i have version 5.0.1 (9A405) and my firmware is 3.0.03 and i have my phone jailbroken and timeless hd installed. all i need are 4 things , how to change clocks, how to make weather and calender widgets clickable to work and how to get backgrounds in the middle of the phone, and how to change overlay so there is not a dark line across clock. all these 4 issues are on my home screen. also im new at this jailbreak stuff so i will need step by step instructions. thank you so much !

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Real confused ?? (My fault) help 4 a newbie?
    First of all this looks AWSOME !!!!
    but as im just not gettin it how i want i was wondering if ne 1 could shed sum light????.....
    i have tried and failed so many times all i have is the clock hands goin round? where the clock face should be?
    so to sound stupid could some 1 post a how to install with everything that is needed and in what order (winterboard)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi JAE, Could you please post a step by step of how u got it like that?
    i have the theme installed but :-
    * my second hand is red?
    * I don't have the windows?
    * my words are white?
    * by bottom dock is silver(ish)?
    * and how do you make the icons change i.e. music to the headphones ??
    i know im asking alot but it would be apprieciated.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JAE View Post
    Hey I have a question.. Why is it showing the sun when it's night time?

Attachment 565494
    Hi JAE, Could you please post a step by step of how u got it like that?
    i have the theme installed but :-
    * my second hand is red?
    * I don't have the windows?
    * my words are white?
    * by bottom dock is silver(ish)?
    * and how do you make the icons change i.e. music to the headphones ??
    i know im asking alot but it would be apprieciated. Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote Thanks Blog this Post .

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ian - I jut downloaded the Omega mod you posted a few pages ago. I couldn't find the info on how and where to put this file? Also how do I get the line calendar ? Thanks for any info you can offer.

Jeffro

**Found all I needed after searching...very cool theme...ya'll got some wild imaginations! Thanks - Jeffro
    Last edited by jeffro18; 03-21-2012 at 05:27 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Danke you
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    That's odd - how about trying to save from this image

Quote Originally Posted by widezu69 View Post
    Here you are!
    rffffffffffffffffffffffffjjjjjjffklrfn
    Last edited by egepasa; 03-29-2012 at 01:33 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

cccccccccccccccccccccccccc

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Is anyone having issues with their weather going back to Berlin (stock) time? I have tried numerous times to fix it using my location code, but now it just says Loading... N/A..." where the weather should be.
    "Win or lose, I promise you violence"

Wanderlei Silva

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

danke
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    freaking awesome!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Great Theme guys! Keep up the good work!
    I have the following modifications/concerns that I would like to get addressed -

i. The weather does not update automatically with the stock built-in yahoo weather. Upon loss of data overage, the weather stays as it was prior to the loss, and after data coverage is restored, the weather never changes! Please, tell me how to update weather.html so as to avoid that, or even better, to display Current location weather rather than the weather for a particular city.

ii. The animated weather theme confuses me! It works fine and all, but how do I know it will work if it starts raining for instance? I would like to see the link between the main theme and the animated weather theme, as far as script is concerned. Are the two themes linked somehow so the change in weather condition does reflect on the animation? This brings me to question three.

iii. If current weather can be accomplished in the main theme, can or will this get reflected in the animated weather theme.

iv. The calendar and weather icons act the way they should, but the phone and email act strange; when I try to move the screen, they move along with it, just like any other iphone app (They're part of the screen and so they move with it). I would like to see all 4 icons just stand still around the analog clock, regardless of my hand movements. Please help.

v. How do I get the phone in the bottom middle of the screen, just above the triangle? I currently have 4 folders made with iBlank, but need the phone to sit right in the middle of my folders.

Thanks.
    sean
    Last edited by sean de lucia; 04-22-2012 at 09:44 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

TimelessHD-overlay-model.png TimelessHD-ls-model1.png

TimelessHD-img_0777.png
    Last edited by FSMOmaster; 04-26-2012 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Added image

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello all !!!!
    It's my first time here and I really need your help with few problems....
    First of all - How can I get the calendar to be in a line above the dock with the days of the week right next to it ?
    Should I install "line calendar black" in winterboard ? ? from can I download it ?

Second is that I have thye same backround picture at lockscreen for 3 diffrent modes: Cloudy / Partly cloudy and Fair ?
    Why is that and how can I change it ?
    I dont know why but in the last days we have sunny days and still it remains on cloudy or fair...
    I mean it is working OK and the sun is moving during the day in the window at lockscreen but still same picture all the time...

please help....

Thnks