+ Reply
Page 244 of 253 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234242243244245246 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Imagin Ok I was able to find them and do the change for anyone who need or have problem to find the change need they are at
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,309 Times in 3,741 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imagin View Post
    Ok I was able to find them and do the change for anyone who need or have problem to find the change need they are at the bottom of the file if I can recall they are the 4 or 5 last line at the end.

And if you are looking like me for LSBG.png save the image on your drive that LSBG.png

Many thanks Ian it so appreciate

PS: is it possible to use the 3 littles clock inside Omega clock for sec, day and month? That will be a lot of nice and deep detail in this theme?
    Here is the overlay with one bar, just rename it.

As for the 3 little clocks - you are asking for too much now M8!

Icon names for the bundles folders in IOS4 are usually [email protected] not icon.2x.png. Or you have to enable SummerBoard and put the icon in a folder called "Icons" these are named as per the application i.e. Clock.png.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-xx.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 11-14-2011 at 06:05 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Imagin (11-14-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Thanks

Last edited by Imagin; 11-14-2011 at 09:28 PM.

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,309 Times in 3,741 Posts

Just put a folder called "Icons" in the main TimelessHD theme folder, get your icon (118 X 120 in size), make 2 copies, name one "[email protected]" and the other "iRealSMS.png", (case sensitive), put these icons into the Icons folder (note folder name is spelled with a capital I). Go into WinterBoard and enable SummerBoard mode. Re-spring and hope for the best.

I can get the small hands working as a calendar, just don't want to as I'm not using the theme any more.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

"The Original Modsta" _Vansmak_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,868 Times in 1,227 Posts

good to see you around Ian

6. The Following User Says Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (11-15-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    good to see you around Ian
    We are lucky he still looking at this thread he's a great M8 to have around

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Imagin For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (11-16-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sheff1889's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wiiman420 View Post
    Can anyone help me to find this Ferrari theme since the 4shared link is no longer valid?
    That's one of mine. Should have it somewhere. Will dig it out for you

Found it - here it is. Hope it still works OK

http://www.mediafire.com/?ygi544ktl5vwdf4
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 11-22-2011 at 01:49 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (11-23-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I was wondering, how do yoiu make it look like this;

TimelessHD-iphone4gertwyh6lzspu8faqx7bsd.jpg

I've tried so may combinations and haven't been able to match the above image. Also I have a annoying little white arrow in the bottom middle of my icon dock. Can I remove that? Thanks.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

A question...i purchased this theme 1 year ago.......now if i istall it i don't have the 2.4 version but download 2.0 version....but i have now ios 5

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Any iRealSMS user?
    Any iRealSMS user?

I'm trying to get iRealSMS icon modified I want to use the same glyphs it's been setup for apple SMS or BiteSMS use and be position at the phone instead but no luck. The position is not the problem but can't applied the glyphs for iRealSMS

I went in the folder under /Application/iRealSMS.app and copy from extra folder the glyphs I want and paste in the folder and gave the name Icon.2x.png and add to the prefix of the original at the end Original but no difference.

I went back and change all original icon I can find , Icon-Small.2x.png plus icon@png, Icon-Small.png what I did I just add at the end Original and still no change.

Next I went to /var/stash/Themexxxx/TimelessHD.theme/Bundles and create a folder and call it com.iRealSMS and add the glyphs and call it Icon.2x.png and still no change

The only change I got is when I go under sbsetting/more/app Folders i see the icon I want to see instead the regular one and in my iPhone I get the icon mask done.

not sure what I have to do to get this icon replace... any idea?
    bundles/com.apple.MobileSMS and put icon with [email protected] it works 100%

iPhone? More like MyPhone thewaytozion's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Community,

I am trying to change the iPod icon for hours without any success (I want to use the glyph icon). Which file do I have to change in the bundle folder (tried several) ... all other icons I could change manually.

Another question, for some AppStore Icons I also want to use a transparent-icon (for week cal and for weather HD) ... I changed the icons to transparent ones, but unfortunately the icon mask from timeless HD overlays the transparent icon (so I have a disturbing border). How can I disable the icon mask for specific appstore apps?

Thank you very much
    thewaytozion

Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Hello Community,

I am trying to change the iPod icon for hours without any success (I want to use the glyph icon). Which file do I have to change in the bundle folder (tried several) ... all other icons I could change manually.

Another question, for some AppStore Icons I also want to use a transparent-icon (for week cal and for weather HD) ... I changed the icons to transparent ones, but unfortunately the icon mask from timeless HD overlays the transparent icon (so I have a disturbing border). How can I disable the icon mask for specific appstore apps?

Thank you very much
    thewaytozion
    If you're on ios5, they changed the name of the iPod file since its called "music" now. If suggest looking for the app in Cydia called appinfo. It's free and tells you everything about each app on your phone. Also disabling the icon mask for specific icons, I don't believe that's possible. The app mask works for every icon except Cydia and stock iOS apps. You might could get rid of the mask but then you'd have to manually skin each icon in the ephd frame.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    That's one of mine. Should have it somewhere. Will dig it out for you

Found it - here it is. Hope it still works OK

FerrariMOD.theme.zip
    is there a way to be able to run this for just the lockscreen (with the lower weather) but have the main theme be the evolutionhd theme?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help
    Hello group, I'm new to this JB and have come across Timeless HD. I have it loaded on my phone now and would like to add animation to the bottom half of the screen according to the weather forecast for my area. Can i get some help from anyone? Thank you and it would be greatly appreciated!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi pls i really want the window with weather but i canot find it in cydia ..i havent there apps uniAW and 2 a canot find the zippy like in this theme ... just izzip or zipper slider... and thats isnt so nice... help me .. but i have my phone only 5 day so pls very simple procedure

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Does anyone know how to fix the Lockscreen for the clock that is behind the bar? Also, by chance, does anyone know where I can get the Rolex overlay? THanks for everything

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, just updated Timeless HD thro Cydia but when i re-spring it comes back with the original MAIL icon and not the white glyph. Having gone through OpenSSH thro WinSCP i cant find the white glyph for this icon, any clues where i could find it and where it needs to be placed to re-instate?

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacodd1 View Post
    This theme is AWSOME! Is there anyway to get it? The link included does not have file.
    CAn some 1 lps pls pls help me with this file..
    Its AWESOME

Can i get a link where i can download the theme.. This is AWESOME

Much Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    In the screen shot in my last post you can see the code for the Overlay.png and Wallpaper1.png, the Overlay.png will always be on top of the Wallpaper1.png, so if you have an Overlay.png with a transparent area in the bottom half then through that transparent bit is the only area you will see the wallpaper file underneath it.. make sense?
    AND.. If you are using the LowerAW (which covers the transparent area) then you wont see any wallpaper underneath the Overlay.
    Hope you can make sense of that.

Let me try to make it easier:

Here is my Wallpaper1.png file:

Here is my Overlay.png ( note the transparent area):

Here is what they look like on the phone with no animated weather, this is using the code in my previous post and both Overlay.png and Wallpaper1.png are in the same folder: Note the wallpaper is behind the overlay.

Here is what it looks like with the UniAW (I like it behind the clock so did it that way):

Here it is with the LowerAW (Note you can no longer see the Wallpaper1.png) This is what I usually have my phone looking like.

And finally (whew!) Here it is with the UniAW + Lower AWW, note there are no animations in the bottom half, just wallpapers that change according to the weather conditions.

Iv'e probably gone a little overboard but I hope this is clear for you.
    Can i PLS PLS PLS get a link where i can download this MOD
    MUch thanx in advance

In the screen shot in my last post you can see the code for the Overlay.png and Wallpaper1.png, the Overlay.png will always be on top of the Wallpaper1.png, so if you have an Overlay.png with a transparent area in the bottom half then through that transparent bit is the only area you will see the wallpaper file underneath it.. make sense?
    AND.. If you are using the LowerAW (which covers the transparent area) then you wont see any wallpaper underneath the Overlay.
    Hope you can make sense of that.

Let me try to make it easier:

Here is my Wallpaper1.png file:

Here is my Overlay.png ( note the transparent area):

Here is what they look like on the phone with no animated weather, this is using the code in my previous post and both Overlay.png and Wallpaper1.png are in the same folder: Note the wallpaper is behind the overlay.

Here is what it looks like with the UniAW (I like it behind the clock so did it that way):

Here it is with the LowerAW (Note you can no longer see the Wallpaper1.png) This is what I usually have my phone looking like.

And finally (whew!) Here it is with the UniAW + Lower AWW, note there are no animations in the bottom half, just wallpapers that change according to the weather conditions.

Iv'e probably gone a little overboard but I hope this is clear for you.
    Hi,

I'm afraid your timing is not good! I am going home (flying in 2hrs time) for a week or so, returning to Hong Kong on Tuesday August 9th, I promise when I get back I will get all the necessary files together and upload them to MediaFire then post the new download link.
    Sorry you have to wait so long.

EDIT... I found the original zip file so quickly uploaded it to MediaFife, you can download it HERE
    Hi CAn you pls uplink the files Again. As the link is dead..
    This is an AWESOME MOD...
    Pls ... Many thanx in advance
    Last edited by vicky_obee; 01-01-2012 at 08:18 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just downloaded the three weather add on's from the first page for the lower lock screen and can't get any of them to SSH to my phone. I keep getting upload failed or connection failed. I am using Cyberduck and have the latest version. I am using an Apple Extreme router also. I am also getting disconnected from my router on my phone also too. I have changed the channel to the highest, channel 11. Any ideas??

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok I got it to finally go but used Filezilla to SSH to my phone. Cyberduck must not like my router/iphone for some reason!