Page 243 of 253 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233241242243244245 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Thanks
    Thanked 20,869 Times in 4,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iJonMai View Post
    Confused. I just got this theme on my iOS5 iPhone 4 and when I applied the theme, some of my icons didn't change into the theme as well (Music, mail, calendar)
    Screen shot would be good but maybe your icon cache needs a refresh: Navigate to "var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconCache" Delete all files inside this folder (com.apple.IconCache) then respring.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iJonMai View Post
    Confused. I just got this theme on my iOS5 iPhone 4 and when I applied the theme, some of my icons didn't change into the theme as well (Music, mail, calendar)
    Is 'summer board mode' switched on in winterboard?

Ah, yes, i'm a silly newb on ios5, thanks

Hi all,

iPhone 4 and I just updated Timeless HD to 2.4 and now my mail icon has gone back to default. I tried clearing the cache, reinstalled the theme, etc.. anyone might have an idea? Or if I could get the mail image I could more than likely import it back in. Also, SummerBoard is off and here's a screenshot below:

-photocoj.png

Also, on the front page with the white clock, how can I import that? or at least have that same theme? I tried downloading the themes throughout the thread here but they won't load

Thanks!
    Last edited by d1rt420; 11-08-2011 at 02:59 PM. Reason: screenshot/moreinfo

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    You will just see the clock hands as that is what the widget shows. The clock face is embedded on the overlay. I haven't actually looked at using it in perpagehtml, but for the page you wanted the widget on, would you need to use a overlay with a clockface as your wallpaper??

There is one already posted on this page m8

Bytafont icon

As requested by RJRankin83

The Ferrari Chrono MOD

Changed the text and weather info to yellow.

Includes Overlays with a couple of yellow glpyhs embedded.
    Can do others if needed. (RJRankin83 - your overlays with mail and messages are in as OverlayR and OverlayR1, just rename to Overlay to use.
    The phone glpyh is not embedded but included in the Icons folder.

Enjoy

Credit to Blue for the theme.

DOWNLOAD:

FerrariMOD.theme.zip
    Can anyone help me to find this Ferrari theme since the 4shared link is no longer valid?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Thanks

Not sure what can cause this issue I select White Omega theme but when I'm in LS I get the original clock? If I deselect TimelessHD-AnalogMOD in Winterboard I get the blue power battery only no clock at all.

PS: Ian thanks for the great work I can get the white omega working now. I do have a question for you is it possible and if yes how I can get the original icon back for the weather the one on top right.

I do have a request . How I can have the day (over the date) write the same format than the weather. I mean by that not all capital I just want the same size and only the first letter capital.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Imagin; 11-10-2011 at 09:34 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Imagin View Post
    Not sure what can cause this issue I select White Omega theme but when I'm in LS I get the original clock? If I deselect TimelessHD-AnalogMOD in Winterboard I get the blue power battery only no clock at all.

PS: Ian thanks for the great work I can get the white omega working now. I do have a question for you is it possible and if yes how I can get the original icon back for the weather the one on top right.

I do have a request . How I can have the day (over the date) write the same format than the weather. I mean by that not all capital I just want the same size and only the first letter capital.

Thanks in advance

1. The white Omega mod does not have a lock screen clock included, you should only be using one clock mod at a time, i.e. you don't want to have "TimelessHD-AnalogMOD" AND "White Omega MOD" running together, just one clock mod and the main TimelessHD theme under it in WinterBoard.

2. Are you talking about the weather icon set or the weather icon for the weather app (which is normally transparent)?

3. For the Day text: Navigate to the "Digital Clock Set.css" file (in the Widgets/Clock folder), under the title Span#DayUpdate, where it says "text-transform: uppercase; change the word "uppercase" to "none"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Imagin (11-12-2011)

hi,
    can somebody taled me how can i change the backgrund bild(walpaper for the Lockscreen and Home screen)???

thanks alot

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    1. The white Omega mod does not have a lock screen clock included, you should only be using one clock mod at a time, i.e. you don't want to have "TimelessHD-AnalogMOD" AND "White Omega MOD" running together, just one clock mod and the main TimelessHD theme under it in WinterBoard.

Thanks to confirm regarding the clock. Where I can get the white omega in the LS I did have it in previous version and I do miss it

2. Are you talking about the weather icon set or the weather icon for the weather app (which is normally transparent)?
    Yes the Weather Icon Set. I try to copy the icon set folder from the TimelessHD but it didn't work, anyway to get the previous icons back?

3. For the Day text: Navigate to the "Digital Clock Set.css" file (in the Widgets/Clock folder), under the title Span#DayUpdate, where it says "text-transform: uppercase; change the word "uppercase" to "none"
    Many Thanks I've been trying to figure out how to change without any luck. You make my day just with this little change I feel my iPhone under iOS5 is coming back the way I want it Thanks again Ian I really appreciate your time and patience and specially your amazing knowledge

I do remember I saw the information regarding the little triangle a the bottom but can't recall exactly the reason for it, do you know about it?

Anyway to hide the words (application name) under Calendar Weather Mail and Phone?

Finally how I can replace the phone icon with SMS I'm using IRealSMS

Anyway to gave an icon to the folder (I have 5) at the bottom

Hi Ian,
    How can I use AWWv4 without window and also is there a per page version for it?
    Thanks

Thanks

Thanks to confirm regarding the clock. Where I can get the white omega in the LS I did have it in previous version and I do miss it

Yes the Weather Icon Set. I try to copy the icon set folder from the TimelessHD but it didn't work, anyway to get the previous icons back?

Many Thanks I've been trying to figure out how to change without any luck. You make my day just with this little change I feel my iPhone under iOS5 is coming back the way I want it Thanks again Ian I really appreciate your time and patience and specially your amazing knowledge

I do remember I saw the information regarding the little triangle a the bottom but can't recall exactly the reason for it, do you know about it?

Anyway to hide the words (application name) under Calendar Weather Mail and Phone?

Finally how I can replace the phone icon with SMS I'm using IRealSMS

Anyway to gave an icon to the folder (I have 5) at the bottom
    I will answer a couple quickly now as I'm going out soon, I will get back on it tomorrow.

The original weather icon set in TimelessHD is called "tango" It is included in the White Omega mod, navigate to: White Omega MOD/Widgets/Weather folder and open the "Weather.html" file in a text editor or your html editor, look at the screen shot below, change the highlighted "spils" to "tango", save and re-spring.

To hide the names of certain icons - download "IconRenamer" from Cydia, once installed get your icons wiggling (like you are going to move them) tap the icon to be renamed, press space once and thats it, it will have no name.

To get rid of the triangle, download and unzip the attached file, there is a file called [email protected], put this file into "TimelessHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard" folder replacing the original one.
    This triangle is also embedded onto the overlays of the TimelessHD clock mods but if you are using the white omega mod your okay.

Till tomorrow M8.

Quote Originally Posted by mrttrgt View Post
    Hi Ian,
    Thanks
    It will work with perpage but it will be too high by 20px, If I have time and not too hungover I will do it for you and post the perpage one here tomorrow. It will have a window so you will have to do the same steps to the perpage version.

To get rid of the window: download and unzip the attached file called "blank.zip" inside you will find a file called "blank.png, re-name this to "WhiteWindow.png" (without the comma's and case sensitive)
    Put this into AWWv4.theme/images folder replacing the old one. Re-spring.

Quote Originally Posted by mrttrgt View Post
    Hi Ian,
    Thanks
    EDIT, PLEASE TRY THIS ONE WITH PERPAGE AND LET ME KNOW (NOT TESTED):

PerPageAWWv4.zip

If the height is not correct you can adjust it in the UniAW.css file under the #weatherFrame title, increase the "top" value to lower it or decrease it to raise the widget.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 11-12-2011 at 08:42 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Imagin (11-12-2011)

Thanks

To hide the names of certain icons - download "IconRenamer" from Cydia, once installed get your icons wiggling (like you are going to move them) tap the icon to be renamed, press space once and thats it, it will have no name.
    Not sure but I download from Cydia the application Icon Renamer (2 words) and it show under Cydia/Manage/Packages but I can't find it on my iPhone is it iOS 5 I mention that because It's my third application who do the same not showing I try the Search Phone and no result.

Does it happens to you I'm asking because I just re-install my iOS 5 thinking I had some bad result or issues (I was able to remove the clock but not the day in LS and I find out yesterday if you change your font in LS using BytaFont you won't be able to hide the date you don't change the font in LS and you are OK. But still have issues with some applications who get install from Cydia but not showing and can't find using Search

Can you install Icon Remover? if you can I just think probably it's 1 application who cause the problem

Thanks again Ian I really appreciate your help and your time and the great result I get from your knowledge.

Thanks for the hint for how to remove the triangle but I start looking from page 1 and try to find the reason of it and still didn't find it yet. Do you think it's just for filling the bottom without adjusting all the setting?

PS: That could be a good place for the line calendar if you bring down the folder line but I have no reason for me to add it to my iPhone thanks again

Not sure but correct me if I'm wrong but the Day in letter top left seem a little bigger compare to his right brother (weather) or more whitish

Correction:

I was able to find Icon Renamer in setting and turn on that mean it's working Probably the application I install wasn't compatible with iOS 5
    Last edited by Imagin; 11-12-2011 at 10:26 AM.

Thank you İan.perpage works great.

Thanks

what is perpage do?

Thanks

what is perpage do?
    PerPageHTML (free) or PerPageHTML+ (paid) They allow you to place widgets on only the page you want them, so you could have just the weather animations widget on you 1st page and not in all pages. PerPageHTML allows only one widget per page, PerPageHTML+ is far better as it allows as many widgets as you wish on one page so you could have the weather and clock widget only on page 1, not on every page.

Icon Renamer just installs and works (yes also on IOS5) just press and hold an icon to get them wiggling, then tap on the one you want to rename.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Imagin (11-12-2011)

Thanks

Any chance to look at the white Omega clock in LS?

Thanks

Any chance to look at the white Omega clock in LS?
    What exactly do you want on the LS?
    Clock = yes
    Weather with temperature =?
    Day and date = ?

Anyway, download and unzip the attached file, put the "LockBackground.html" file into the "White Omega MOD.theme" folder then also put the attached LSBG.png file into the same place and re-spring.

This has only the clock, if you want the weather and date as springboard then open the LockBackground.html file in a text editor or your html editor and delete the two symbols highlighted in the screen shot below.

Lock screen clock hide from Cydia does not work on IOS5
    To hide the original lock screen clock on IOS5 do this:

1. Download & unzip the file attached here called "IOS5 LS fix.theme.zip" then put the unzipped folder called "IOS5 LS fix.theme" into your Library/Themes folder on your phone and activate it in WinterBoard.

2. Download & unzip the file attached here called "DateFormats.plist.zip", On your phone, navigate to var/mobile/Library/Caches, back-up the original "DateFormats.plist" file then replace it with the one you downloaded here. DON'T LOSE THE ORIGINAL ONE, YOU WILL NEED IT TO GET THE LOCK SCREEN CLOCK BACK AGAIN.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2011-11-13-12.53.55-pm.png   -lsbg.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 11-13-2011 at 01:19 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Imagin (11-14-2011)

Thanks

Many Thanks

I have one question is it possible to have LSBG.png modified I will like to keep only the top first rectangle behind the clock for the date and weather in the LS and remove the other one?

Lock screen clock hide from Cydia does not work on IOS5
    To hide the original lock screen clock on IOS5 do this:

1. Download & unzip the file attached here called "IOS5 LS fix.theme.zip" then put the unzipped folder called "IOS5 LS fix.theme" into your Library/Themes folder on your phone and activate it in WinterBoard.
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    but here's a link to solving the lockscreen clock. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...pli=1&hl=en_US
    I use the link provide by KraXik to fix how to hide the clock and remove the date in LS

DON'T LOSE THE ORIGINAL ONE, YOU WILL NEED IT TO GET THE LOCK SCREEN CLOCK BACK AGAIN.
    I'm not sure what you mean by that I mean when I will use it?
    Last edited by Imagin; 11-14-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Thanks

This has only the clock, if you want the weather and date as springboard then open the LockBackground.html file in a text editor or your html editor and delete the two symbols highlighted in the screen shot below.
    Ok I was able to find them and do the change for anyone who need or have problem to find the change need they are at the bottom of the file if I can recall they are the 4 or 5 last line at the end.

And if you are looking like me for LSBG.png save the image on your drive that LSBG.png

Many thanks Ian it so appreciate

PS: is it possible to use the 3 littles clock inside Omega clock for sec, day and month? That will be a lot of nice and deep detail in this theme?
    Last edited by Imagin; 11-14-2011 at 04:30 PM.

Thanks

Any iRealSMS user?

I'm trying to get iRealSMS icon modified I want to use the same glyphs it's been setup for apple SMS or BiteSMS use and be position at the phone instead but no luck. The position is not the problem but can't applied the glyphs for iRealSMS

I went in the folder under /Application/iRealSMS.app and copy from extra folder the glyphs I want and paste in the folder and gave the name Icon.2x.png and add to the prefix of the original at the end Original but no difference.

I went back and change all original icon I can find , Icon-Small.2x.png plus icon@png, Icon-Small.png what I did I just add at the end Original and still no change.

Next I went to /var/stash/Themexxxx/TimelessHD.theme/Bundles and create a folder and call it com.iRealSMS and add the glyphs and call it Icon.2x.png and still no change

The only change I got is when I go under sbsetting/more/app Folders i see the icon I want to see instead the regular one and in my iPhone I get the icon mask done.

not sure what I have to do to get this icon replace... any idea?
    Last edited by Imagin; 11-14-2011 at 05:53 PM.

Page 243 of 253 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233241242243244245 ... LastLast