Page 242 of 253 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232240241242243244 252 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,840 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 Times in 3,569 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    Where can I donate to get the iOS 5 version blue. I prefer getting themes via email rather than Cydia or theme it
    You can donate to [email protected] (Not gmail!)

Quote Originally Posted by sandiego280zx View Post
    Is this going to be a free upgrade? I am currently not jailbroken cause im waiting for the untethered, when an untethered jb is release will i have to repurchase this theme?

sigh my iphone is so incomplete without this theme
    Theme Updates are always free

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Ok Mark, two links for you, both are the AWW (animated Weather Wallpaper, but there is no animations) one is for SpringBoard and the other is for the Lock Screen (AWWLS)

AWWv4.theme.zip

AWWLSv4.theme.zip

Google-‹bersetzung nicht gut, nicht verstehe Ihre Frage.
    Hi Ian,

Well after upgrading to iOS5, then downgrading back to 4.3.3 (missed my themes!!), i've now returned once again to the amazing theme that is TimelessHD.

Been trawling through the pages since i last visited, and noticed you had put up on mediafire your AWWv4.theme.zip

Could you possibly do this again as the links are no longer valid?

Regards

Thanks
    Thanked 21,511 Times in 4,312 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    Hi Ian,

Well after upgrading to iOS5, then downgrading back to 4.3.3 (missed my themes!!), i've now returned once again to the amazing theme that is TimelessHD.

Been trawling through the pages since i last visited, and noticed you had put up on mediafire your AWWv4.theme.zip

Could you possibly do this again as the links are no longer valid?

Regards
    TimelessHD LowerAW, AWWv4 and UniAW all in one zip file, get it HERE
    I will be optimizing these at a later date, these will work for on IOS5 too.

Ian.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Imagin (10-28-2011), iphoneniall123 (01-01-2012), misterjrw (10-26-2011)

TimelessHD LowerAW, AWWv4 and UniAW all in one zip file, get it HERE
    I will be optimizing these at a later date, these will work for on IOS5 too.

Ian.
    Thank you so much, really appreciated :-)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misterjrw For This Useful Post:

faisalz (10-29-2012), Ian Nicoll (11-05-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi Blue,
    Thanks for the update. Just one issue on IOS 5. For the lockscreen, I can only get the clock or the animated weather to show not both. I've tried rearranging order in Winterboard but no luck. Springboard shows clock and anim weather together as it should. Suggestions?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Blues and Ian
    Big Thanks for the update for iOS 5 Blue, I do have some questions I update to 5 and I do have some regret but I can't go back because I do like some feature of 5. I do miss my theme in 4 really. What I try to do is change the clock I will like to get the white omega or something like that but nothing show how to change the analog clock. I do really like the one from Ian on the 1 message and not sure how I can obtain these setting to get it do you have any solution?. I can't go away from that theme been trying many and always coming back to Timeless HD.

PS: Any solution to hide the clock on the LS that way we only see the analog clock the tweak I was using "hideclock" seem broken. Regarding folder I was using Folder Enhancer but it seems it's broken too with iOS 5 and I do have so many applications now it's a nightmare I can't access them without crashing and the only way I can access is by typing the application name on the search windows any temporary solution?

Thanks for your time and the great work to you both it just amazing what you did create and offer to us

Try THIS line calendar, just unzip it and put it in Library/Themes folder on your phone, put it at the top in WinterBoard and activate it.
    You can always change the texts color in the .css file.
    I try it and it hide the full them but after reflection we do have the date and day on top left I decide to drop it but I did like this cute feature

That the theme I try to get back on my iPhone 4 with iOS5

Attachment 550098
    Last edited by Imagin; 10-28-2011 at 07:39 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imagin View Post
    Hi Blues and Ian
    Big Thanks for the update for iOS 5 Blue, I do have some questions I update to 5 and I do have some regret but I can't go back because I do like some feature of 5. I do miss my theme in 4 really. What I try to do is change the clock I will like to get the white omega or something like that but nothing show how to change the analog clock. I do really like the one from Ian on the 1 message and not sure how I can obtain these setting to get it do you have any solution?. I can't go away from that theme been trying many and always coming back to Timeless HD.

PS: Any solution to hide the clock on the LS that way we only see the analog clock the tweak I was using "hideclock" seem broken. Regarding folder I was using Folder Enhancer but it seems it's broken too with iOS 5 and I do have so many applications now it's a nightmare I can't access them without crashing and the only way I can access is by typing the application name on the search windows any temporary solution?

Thanks for your time and the great work to you both it just amazing what you did create and offer to us

I try it and it hide the full them but after reflection we do have the date and day on top left I decide to drop it but I did like this cute feature

Attachment 550098
    Not 100% sure what you mean about the white clock but here's a link to solving the lockscreen clock. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...pli=1&hl=en_US

Also folder enhancer does work an update was only just released and it's just like it was in iOS4.
    Last edited by KraXik; 10-29-2011 at 03:05 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

Imagin (10-29-2011)

Anyone know how to fix the upper left calendar in analog clock mods for iOS5? I'm using a non-PerPage version of Ian's Lumo... my favorite. It must be something in the html but I can't figure it out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Not 100% sure what you mean about the white clock but here's a link to solving the lockscreen clock. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...pli=1&hl=en_US

Also folder enhancer does work an update was only just released and it's just like it was in iOS4.
    Thanks man that a great help I can 't imagine we got an update I've looking many time and no luck Regarding the LS I was able to hide the day but still have some problem to hide the "Time" I just send and email to Petter regarding the time still showing up on my device. I show and attachment at the end of my tread but I decide to show it here that will be a wonderful help if I can have this clock back on my iPhone

-iphone4gertwyh6lzspu8faqx7bsd.jpg

Thanks for your great help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rlw6534 View Post
    Anyone know how to fix the upper left calendar in analog clock mods for iOS5? I'm using a non-PerPage version of Ian's Lumo... my favorite. It must be something in the html but I can't figure it out.
    I try to install the 3 folders from Ian link and when I select these 3 only in Winterboard and respring nothing show up for me on my iPhone 4 running iOS 5 just like if I have no theme. I try to change the order in selection in Winterboard still nothing I gave up. I reinstall Timeless HD and I SSH the folder AWWV4 only. Not really sure what I was expecting in first place. I just hope I can get "TimelessHD-WhiteOmegaBackgroundMOD.theme" working that the one I was using and really enjoy in my case.

Sorry that is not much help for you it just some personal experience I share
    Last edited by Imagin; 10-29-2011 at 01:17 PM.

Thanks

Blue can you tell me where to look or How I can change the face of the clock. You show the one I like on your first message where are the setting for it?

Thanks in advance

Hiya! Cydia says I can't get this theme yet - help pls?

Thanks

Default Which systen are you on?
    Quote Originally Posted by WildMtnHoney View Post
    Hiya! Cydia says I can't get this theme yet - help pls?
    Hi i got mine from Cydia are you on iOS 5? that the only possibility I can think it can stop you to get it

Blue are you still alive? This thread is dying or it move to a new thread? Does Everyone switch to a new theme? It's as to be because I post a comment to ask how I can change the face of the clock and still have no answer after 1 week. Probably it's time for me to find a new theme =-(

I'm not sure what to think anymore. Because is no way after installing iOS 5 and the new update of Timeless that fix all the questions
    Last edited by Imagin; 11-04-2011 at 06:51 PM.

Thanks

Navigate to Widgets/Clock folder and open "Digital Clock.html" file.

Look at the screen shot below, add the 3 highlighted script close tags after the 3 script file links.

Attachment 550098
    My fault, I left the background color at black!

This one is okay: (attached)

I try to install the 3 folders from Ian link and when I select these 3 only in Winterboard and respring nothing show up for me on my iPhone 4 running iOS 5 just like if I have no theme. I try to change the order in selection in Winterboard still nothing I gave up. I reinstall Timeless HD and I SSH the folder AWWV4 only. Not really sure what I was expecting in first place. I just hope I can get "TimelessHD-WhiteOmegaBackgroundMOD.theme" working that the one I was using and really enjoy in my case.

Sorry that is not much help for you it just some personal experience I share
    Try this, unzip the attached file, put it in winterboard above the TimelessHD theme and activate only TimelessHD + White Omega Mod.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2011-11-05-9.31.15-pm.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 11-05-2011 at 08:43 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Imagin (11-07-2011), rlw6534 (11-05-2011)

Ian,

Thanks so much for the help with the html on LUMO. I was starting to think about downgrading back to 4.3.3 for the untether and TimelessHD with my minor mod of LUMO. Maybe I can hold off now... I was very concerned about losing my contacts, etc. I understand you can't restore a downgraded iOS 4 with an iTunes iOS 5 backup...
    Last edited by rlw6534; 11-05-2011 at 09:10 AM. Reason: typo

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rlw6534 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (11-05-2011)

Thanks

Ian,

Thanks so much for the help with the html on LUMO. I was starting to think about downgrading back to 4.3.3 for the untether and TimelessHD with my minor mod of LUMO. Maybe I can hold off now... I was very concerned about losing my contacts, etc. I understand you can't restore a downgraded iOS 4 with an iTunes iOS 5 backup...
    I tried to downgrade but couldn't because Apple have now stopped digitally signing for IOS4, but I'm glad I didn't downgrade now, it's best to get it over & done with and sooner or later everybody will upgrade!

Any further problems just let me know, I will look in here more often but I'm a bit rusty now with TimelessHD!

Blue has been very busy as all the themers have with updating all there themes, and you know Blue has had a lot of releases this year + all the mods to go with them, I think he is getting there though.

If I were you I would say just keep IOS5.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Imagin (11-07-2011), rlw6534 (11-05-2011)

I tried to downgrade but couldn't because Apple have now stopped digitally signing for IOS4, but I'm glad I didn't downgrade now, it's best to get it over & done with and sooner or later everybody will upgrade!

Any further problems just let me know, I will look in here more often but I'm a bit rusty now with TimelessHD!

Blue has been very busy as all the themers have with updating all there themes, and you know Blue has had a lot of releases this year + all the mods to go with them, I think he is getting there though.

If I were you I would say just keep IOS5.

Back in business! Thanks again Ian. I like it with small seconds only and no window...

-photo.png

24. The Following User Says Thank You to rlw6534 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (11-05-2011)

Thanks

Back in business! Thanks again Ian. I like it with small seconds only and no window...

-photo.png
    Excellent, looks as good as ever. Timeless indeed.

EDIT..

Try this line calendar (attached), it might stand out a bit better.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 11-05-2011 at 12:17 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

rlw6534 (11-05-2011)

Ian,

Thanks for the line calendar with the font shadow. It looks much better. I never used the calendar previously; thought I would try it (from your recent post) while I was rebuilding my preferred version of the theme for iOS 5... Maybe next I'll try for a LUMO LS with AWLS...

Rick

28. The Following User Says Thank You to rlw6534 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (11-05-2011)

Confused. I just got this theme on my iOS5 iPhone 4 and when I applied the theme, some of my icons didn't change into the theme as well (Music, mail, calendar)

Page 242 of 253 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232240241242243244 252 ... LastLast