+ Reply
Page 222 of 253 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212220221222223224 232 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Very cool Mod Ian !
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,159 Times in 3,318 Posts

Very cool Mod Ian !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-21-2011)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,929 Times in 3,857 Posts

Thanks,

I will share soon but if you use this set-up you have to use it as it is, I am using blank icons for the dock, the icon images are embedded into the PerPageHTML wallpapers so unless you are pretty handy with photoshop you won't be able to change them, this is why I was a bit reluctant to share as I couldn't possible handle loads of requests for different dock icons.

Hope you all understand, so if you use this, you have to use it the way it is. sorry about that, but it is just a mod.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

Thanks
    Hi Blue,

Im currently installed the theme free version and i cant change the wallpaper. I've read thru the instruction and i dont understand the section which "How do I keep the theme and use my wallpaper" Is there any solution?? Pls reply ASAP

Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi all,

If there is enough interest I thought I would share my current set-up as a MOD, I am using PerPageHTML with TimelessHD for this "LumoMOD"
    I consider myself pretty good with photoshop but am just not fully happy with my dock, plus I think I will add some shelves to the other screens.
    Perhaps I could ask BLUE if you can help me with this dock and page titles, it just doesn't look professional enough and I wondered if you might have a better idea?

Anyway, here are some screen shots of what I am using at present.

Hey Ian, that is pretty darn sweet buddy. Nice freaking work. Quick question for you, I've been away for a few weeks and have missed some post in this thread, but can you help me to where those cool icons you for phone, internet, etc...Those are pretty sweet. I'm still using the stock icon that can with the theme and I'm happy with those, but the ones in your theme my man, are freaking awesome.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim26 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-22-2011)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jim26 View Post
    Hey Ian, that is pretty darn sweet buddy. Nice freaking work. Quick question for you, I've been away for a few weeks and have missed some post in this thread, but can you help me to where those cool icons you for phone, internet, etc...Those are pretty sweet. I'm still using the stock icon that can with the theme and I'm happy with those, but the ones in your theme my man, are freaking awesome.
    I just googled for the icons, then make a few small adjustments in photoshop.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-21-2011 at 10:46 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Irish_Man's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks,

I will share soon but if you use this set-up you have to use it as it is, I am using blank icons for the dock, the icon images are embedded into the PerPageHTML wallpapers so unless you are pretty handy with photoshop you won't be able to change them, this is why I was a bit reluctant to share as I couldn't possible handle loads of requests for different dock icons.

Hope you all understand, so if you use this, you have to use it the way it is. sorry about that, but it is just a mod.
    Not professional???.....R u serious???? Come on bro..i think you have to get drunk ( like me)....and day after you'll see....it looks great bro...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish_Man For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-22-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I just googled for the icons, then make a few small adjustments in photoshop.
    Would you want to be really nice and package those icons up and share them with us little people?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jim26 View Post
    Would you want to be really nice and package those icons up and share them with us little people?
    They are not icons, they are embedded in the wallpapers!

Green Apple
    Thanks

They are not icons, they are embedded in the wallpapers!
    Oh ok. Cool.

Thanks
    Just getting started on this theme, I have a couple questions, is there a fix to move temp to left so it does not crowd weather, and why is my clock 1/2 covered.

Thanks

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,159 Times in 3,318 Posts

Post a screenshot please and what do you mean with half covered clock ?

Thanks
    Sorry forgot attachment. Also are there other clock options besides the three I have? TimelessHD-photo.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mickrg123 View Post
    Just getting started on this theme, I have a couple questions, is there a fix to move temp to left so it does not crowd weather, and why is my clock 1/2 covered.

Thanks
    I saw your post in my clock faces thread.

In the ckock mod theme you are using, navigate to Widgets/Weather/Stylesheets and open the "split.css" file in any text editor, (you may need to first transfer this file to your pc, then put it back in your phone when done) scroll down till you find #temp, in that group of settings, try reducing the "left: 248px; till you are happy, just do small steps, try maybe 242px, save the file and re-spring, keep adjusting it till you get the position you want. You can do this with iFile on your phone or like I said earlier - move the file to your pc for editing.

The clock is not covered, it's the design.

There have been literally dozens of different clock mods in previous pages, take an hour and start reading back.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

mickrg123 (03-23-2011)

Thanks
    Thanks I finally got it. The number I ended with was 219.
    Question, is it possible to make the clock when touched, open the clock / alarm app?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mickrg123 View Post
    Thanks I finally got it. The number I ended with was 219.
    Question, is it possible to make the clock when touched, open the clock / alarm app?
    Yes, make the clock icon a blank icon (transparent), then put it on top of the analog clock on you home screen, just make sure "LiveClock-Disabled" is checked in Winterboard. It is the same idea as the weather and calendar apps, if you can't make a transparent icon for the clock, just copy the weather one.
    You can find the weather icon in TimelessHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.weather, it's called "[email protected]" just copy this icon to TimelessHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobiletimer folder replacing the old one.
    Remember to 1st put the clock icon on top of the analog clock in your home screen first because after you copy over the transparent one you wont see it unless you deactivate TimelessHD in WinterBoard.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-23-2011 at 12:44 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

mickrg123 (03-23-2011)

Thanks

Default PerPageHTML LumoMOD
    Hi all,

So I have at last got all this arranged and ready for sharing with you all. I have also included in the zip file the AWW lockscreen and the LowerAW for the homescreen.
    I have also included a pdf file in the zip with the instructions.

Although this mod is "stand alone" you shouldn't really be using it unless you have purchased the full TimelessHD theme from Blue, so please be fair and honest, go buy the theme if you haven't already done so, we need to encourage Blue to keep making his top notch themes.

I only attach a couple of screen shots here as more were posted a couple of pages back, here is the home screen again, with and without the animated weather.

As usual, everything I do is free to all, if you download this please show your appreciation by pressing my "Thanks" button. Thanks.

It's about 65MB with the two weather themes, download it
    HERE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0832.png   TimelessHD-img_0840.png  

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Carbajal3009 (05-09-2011), cscommando (07-21-2011), cubfan74 (04-18-2011), Dinkie (03-23-2011), hispasat (03-23-2011), jacodd1 (07-28-2011), rlw6534 (10-02-2011), Russell190 (04-21-2011), sandy1010 (03-24-2011), Scott.6633 (04-28-2011), Sheff1889 (03-23-2011), Terryaspring (03-25-2011), ThE sNiPeR (03-24-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi all, i love this theme, but iīve a problem with my local zip, someone can find my local?

i life in:

Spain/Catalonia/cardedeu.
    and in the nav bar is:

Cardedeu - Catalonia Weather Forecasts | Maps | News - Yahoo! Weather

but if i put the 756177, donīt work.
    thanks to all from Spain.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scrooch View Post
    hi all, i love this theme, but iīve a problem with my local zip, someone can find my local?

i life in:

Spain/Catalonia/cardedeu.
    and in the nav bar is:

Cardedeu - Catalonia Weather Forecasts | Maps | News - Yahoo! Weather

but if i put the 756177, donīt work.
    thanks to all from Spain.
    Try SPXX0055

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

scrooch (03-24-2011)

Thanks

As usual, everything I do is free to all, if you download this please show your appreciation by pressing my "Thanks" button. Thanks.
    Tnx Ian for the great mod!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hispasat For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-23-2011), Terryaspring (03-25-2011)

Thanks
    I copied the transparent clock icon into the /com.apple.mobiletimer folder (I should have renamed original because I copied over now gone) Problem is I don't have "LiveClock-Disabled" in winterboard and when I resprung I only have my standard background.

I can't get theme back, I have deleted and reintalled from start, just standard theme will load
    Last edited by mickrg123; 03-23-2011 at 05:54 PM.