Page 2 of 253 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

this is amazing! glad to see you will continue this

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,324 Times in 3,592 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Not sure if I understood what you mean but that should be an easy fix. Just unzip this file and toss the info.plist into your theme folder and "all text" will be removed.
    you missunderstood me. I Know how to work with a plist file

I want to hide only three labels (and know how to do that). And this Icons will be transparent too.
    But when you start the taskwitcher of ios 4 you can't see anything of this apps

All I can say Blue this is this is awesome WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still working on my theme but if you need anything testing or anything at all give me a buzz

Thanks

Thanks. Is it possible to display the clockhands and so on in full hd too? I played a little with some values but had no success.

There's a few settings you can change to maybe make it a little clearer but I don't think it will be full hd I'm going to take a nap soon as I get up I will check into it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

mcdad03 (11-29-2010)

Thanks

Thanks: i noticed something very nice: This theme is build up on signature. I made the backround in HD Size, named it "Overlay.png" and it is displayed in HD out of the box ! No other theme can do that. They have blurry upscaled graphics or must manually copy a hd wallpaper to the camera roll to use it for a theme.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (08-26-2010)

Thanks

Looks amazing Blue.... Will be keeping an eye on this thread!

Thanks

Newest screenshots now at post one

Last edited by Blue; 08-26-2010 at 05:23 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (08-26-2010)

WOW is all I gots to say..... I would try to give constructive critisizm but cmon theres not much to change here...lol VEry nice! Only thing I would suggest is to have optional docks...Iam not too fond of the one you have ...Its sick...but all the other bars with the clock are the same and it seems a lil much...other then that this is Awsome and Iam glad you put a version out other then IOS4 cause I de be really jelous! Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Thanks: i noticed something very nice: This theme is build up on signature. I made the backround in HD Size, named it "Overlay.png" and it is displayed in HD out of the box ! No other theme can do that. They have blurry upscaled graphics or must manually copy a hd wallpaper to the camera roll to use it for a theme.
    Hi Bluemetal, I tried using your Overlay.png (HD dimensions) method but it doesn't seem to want to change the background/wallpaper. What did I do wrong-could you please explain?

Thanks and great theme
    Nobody told me that there would be days like these, strange days indeed...www.imagine09.com

Thanks

Thanks So the dock is seperate and not part of the background and can be changed to whatever we want. But a 3D dock will not work with this icons as they have this build-in look.

Thanks So the dock is seperate and not part of the background and can be changed to whatever we want. But a 3D dock will not work with this icons as they have this build-in look.
    I misunderstood, I thought you found a way to add the HD Wallpaper without manually moving it or using Camera Roll.
    Nobody told me that there would be days like these, strange days indeed...www.imagine09.com

i like this theme cant wait for the release the clock is a very nice add

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine09 View Post
    I misunderstood, I thought you found a way to add the HD Wallpaper without manually moving it or using Camera Roll.
    Yes so it is. This Theme Shows true HD out of the Box. This is a Feature of Timeless and Signature (paid Version)

It uses a html based overlay technic.

Yes so it is. This Theme Shows true HD out of the Box. This is a Feature of Timeless and Signature (paid Version)

Hope this is completed soon; I'm getting bored with iFlat, Class HD & Black'UPS Darkness

The iPhone 4 is lonely with so few themes optimised for it

I also made a HTML that does the same thing for hd without the camera roll option I'll send you a pm of the code and see if we did the samething lol

Thanks

Thanks I'll test it. What I've done: I use the signature widget, made the complete Background to one overlay.png in HD size and it is displayed in this resolution.

Finished taskwitcherbar, completly new graphics in HD

Last edited by Blue; 08-27-2010 at 10:46 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

zausser (08-27-2010)

Man... looking forward to using this theme my friend!!!

Thanks

Thanks. Im coming nearer to a release, ive added latest screenshots and made a icon-logo in post one.

Thanks. Im coming nearer to a release, ive added latest screenshots and made a icon-logo in post one.
    Nice, but will there be English version? And btw will there be more than 1 set of weather icons? Thx.

Page 2 of 253 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast