+ Reply
Page 151 of 253 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141149150151152153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt Hi Jord, welcome to this thread. Thanks for the complement bro. I edited an overlay without the black dock. Added a reflective dock from another theme
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Hi Jord, welcome to this thread.

Thanks for the complement bro. I edited an overlay without the black dock. Added a reflective dock from another theme and skew the icons using photoshop. Edit-->Transform-->Perspective and angle them till I'm happy.
    I don't have photoshop or know how to use it so I guess I won't be able to do that. I also don't have a reflective dock unless there's one in Cydia I'll look into it. but thanks for the tip.

My iPhone is a Part of Me EddieEckhardt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    If you can find the default folders with the origin icons, you can just replace these with the smaller masked icons. Just make sure you save the original icons in case you want to go back to the default theme.
    That will most definitely work but never a good idea. Like you've mentioned, you will want to change back manually with default IOS but also need to think about if you're using other themes.. then how many times over do you change icons? and that if you know and remember what were changed

It's best to leave those system and apps folders alone and just manipulate the theme folders

Quote Originally Posted by DoWoRkSoN View Post
    I don't have photoshop or know how to use it so I guess I won't be able to do that. I also don't have a reflective dock unless there's one in Cydia I'll look into it. but thanks for the tip.
    No worries bro.. apart for the reflective dock theme the actual docks are mostly free distribution and made by fellow mmi modders. You can go to other themes like TwilightHD and V-HD and request for a customized dock. As for the icon skewing, you can just choose the available icons and I can help you to skew them Just tell me the directions you want for them. Far-left, left, right or far-right
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 01-13-2011 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

DoWoRkSoN (01-13-2011)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,373 Times in 3,758 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlues View Post
    Hi Eddie,
    Thanks for the response, I meant the overlay.png's.
    I created one in photoshop (640x960)and the overlay seems fine as my homescreen.
    But I have also tried to create some new clock hands, they look fine and the correct size on photoshop but when on the phone they are about double the size they should be, any ideas?

Cheers for your help
    The clock hands are not HD, duplicate your overlay, resize it to 320X480 and make the clock hands using your resized overlay as a guide.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

TrueBlues (01-13-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Eddie,
    I'm getting there now but think I'll have to leave it for today.
    I've attached an image of how its looking. Basically the overlay is just the background and the clock is formed entireley by the min, sec and hour hands (although they're cogs).

I'd love some feedback.

Its taking taking some messing to get the cogs to line up right, since im not a programmer by far!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0585.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    The clock hands are not HD, duplicate your overlay, resize it to 320X480 and make the clock hands using your resized overlay as a guide.
    Thanks Ian,

Oh well its only a first go at this type of thing !
    Back to the drawing board !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TrueBlues For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-13-2011)

Thanks

Hi Eddie,
    Thanks for the response, I meant the overlay.png's.
    I created one in photoshop (640x960)and the overlay seems fine as my homescreen.
    But I have also tried to create some new clock hands, they look fine and the correct size on photoshop but when on the phone they are about double the size they should be, any ideas?

Cheers for your help
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    @TrueBlues: I say man.. I didn't see the part that you mentioned "clock hands" - I thought you were talking about the clock itself.

Hi Eddie,
    I'm getting there now but think I'll have to leave it for today.
    I've attached an image of how its looking. Basically the overlay is just the background and the clock is formed entireley by the min, sec and hour hands (although they're cogs).

I'd love some feedback.

Its taking taking some messing to get the cogs to line up right, since im not a programmer by far!!
    It look different and rugged.. nice if you can get it to work
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 01-13-2011 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

No worries bro.. apart for the reflective dock theme the actual docks are mostly free distribution and made by fellow mmi modders. You can go to other themes like TwilightHD and V-HD and request for a customized dock. As for the icon skewing, you can just choose the available icons and I can help you to skew them Just tell me the directions you want for them. Far-left, left, right or far-right
    Thanks Eddie this is what my Dock looks like right now. If you can make the dock look like yours with the icons you see here that would be more than good enough for me. Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone mcdad03's Avatar
    Thanks

My apology if this has already been explained but can someone point me in the direction at geting the UNiaw on my lockscreen ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone satointl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcdad03 View Post
    My apology if this has already been explained but can someone point me in the direction at geting the UNiaw on my lockscreen ?
    I haven't used the UNiaw but my guess is that it's using Wallpaper.html. Just rename Wallpaper.html to Lockscreen.html

Hey Eddie is there a bundle for the gold mod? I haven't been here for about 20 pages so could you show me where the gold mod is?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to satointl For This Useful Post:

mcdad03 (01-13-2011)

Thanks

Thanks Eddie this is what my Dock looks like right now. If you can make the dock look like yours with the icons you see here that would be more than good enough for me. Thanks
    Ok bro.. here they are. I also made a dock for you.. Tell me if want a different name or none at all. Although non-reflective, it'll look cool with the skewed gold icons.

Rename it to [email protected] and place it in Bundles/com.apple.springboard/ replacing the theme dock.

Also because the overlay you are using has a tall black dock embedded, the effect may not be as good.. so if you want, you can provide me with your current overlay and I can edit out the dock for you

After that, don't forget to hide the dock labels. It'll be nicer without them.

All credit for icons goes to Blue and the dock goes to T-Bone. I just change them colors and names

Hope you enjoy them

Here's a sample of the new dock on my setup:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-camera_farleft.png   TimelessHD-photos_left.png   TimelessHD-browser_right.png   TimelessHD-facebook_farright.png   TimelessHD-dock_doworkson.png  

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

DoWoRkSoN (01-13-2011), lao3hero (01-14-2011)

Thanks

Ok bro.. here they are. I also made a dock for you.. Tell me if want a different name or none at all. Although non-reflective, it'll look cool with the skewed gold icons.
    WOW Eddie you're the best!!! Thank you so much!!!! The dock came out perfect couldn't ask for anything better!!!

This is my overlay that i'm using:

Last edited by DoWoRkSoN; 01-13-2011 at 04:27 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DoWoRkSoN For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (01-13-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    Hey Eddie is there a bundle for the gold mod? I haven't been here for about 20 pages so could you show me where the gold mod is?
    Hi..I just started coloring those icons from page #196 post #2931.. not too far behind.. go get them

Thanks

Any idea why my Facebook icon looks like this Eddie???

Thanks

WOW Eddie you're the best!!! Thank you so much!!!! The dock came out perfect couldn't ask for anything better!!!

This is my overlay that i'm using:
    Here something to make it even better
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-overlay2b.png  

21. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

DoWoRkSoN (01-13-2011)

Thanks

Here something to make it even better
    It came out great Eddie just don't know what to do about the facebook icon.

Thanks

Any idea why my Facebook icon looks like this Eddie???
    AppStore apps (not Apple Apps) like Facebook will do that. The reason why you didn't see it before was because it was a straighfacing and the mask appeared behind it and the reason why other skewed icons are not affected now are because they are Apple Apps (that are not automatically masked). This is an IOS issue.

So what you can do, as I mentioned many times and (two?) pages back is to create an "Icons" folder (if not already created) inside the TimelessHD.theme (not the mods).

Place the icons in there and duplicate it. Name them EXACTLY as you seen them on your screen e.g. Facebook.png and the other one, [email protected]. SSH them and turn on Summerboard then respring. It should work if done correctly.

You might want to do the same for other stubborn icons as well.. even for the ones that will work well in Bundles and Folders.. coz then you don't have to guess the bundle names, .app names and also the capitalized and non-capitalized icon names. They are such bother..
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 01-13-2011 at 05:14 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

DoWoRkSoN (01-13-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mcdad03's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=satointl;5721813]I haven't used the UNiaw but my guess is that it's using Wallpaper.html. Just rename Wallpaper.html to Lockscreen.html

Can't seem to get it to work for me. I see others with the animated weather on the lockscreen and assumed it to be the uniav. Any idea what they are using ? Do I need to be using any transparent overlay or anything ? Really appreciate the help.

Thanks

AppStore apps (not Apple Apps) like Facebook will do that. The reason why you didn't see it before was because it was a straighfacing and the mask appeared behind it and the reason why other skewed icons are not affected now are because they are Apple Apps (that are not automatically masked). This is an IOS issue.

So what you can do, as I mentioned many times and (two?) pages back is to create an "Icons" folder (if not already created) inside the TimelessHD.theme (not the mods).

Place the icons in there and duplicate it. Name them EXACTLY as you seen them on your screen e.g. Facebook.png and the other one, [email protected]. SSH them and turn on Summerboard then respring. It should work if done correctly.

You might want to do the same for other stubborn icons as well.. even for the ones that will work well in Bundles and Folders.. coz then you don't have to guess the bundle names, .app names and also the capitalized and non-capitalized icon names. They are such bother..
    Ok so i did did everything you told me to do. i have summer mode on and inside the Icons folder I created two files one Facebook.png and the other ones [email protected] but this is what I got:

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The reason the facebook glyph isn't working is likely because your firmware is 4.01? I had the same problem but when I upgraded to 4.1 it worked , something to do with 4.1 and above only being able to handle HD User images.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

DoWoRkSoN (01-13-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    The reason the facebook glyph isn't working is likely because your firmware is 4.01? I had the same problem but when I upgraded to 4.1 it worked , something to do with 4.1 and above only being able to handle HD User images.
    Actually I am in 4.0.1...So i should go to 4.1 to fix this issue???