Page 103 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Thanks
    Thanked 21,669 Times in 4,343 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robertus View Post
    Is there anyone with PS skills who can make the dock area in the attached overlay transparant?

Thanks, i hope someone will/ can help me.

Grt,

Robertus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -4444.png  

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

robertus (12-20-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pandemama View Post
    Other than the weather.html files, is there anywhere else we have to change the update intervals for the weather wallpapers or animations? Also, is it supposed to change the information (i.e. temp or conditions) without a respring? Mine doesn't seem to be changing unless I respring
    Same for me, this is a problem with all weather widgets! People just live with it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

pandemama (12-19-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone pandemama's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Same for me, this is a problem with all weather widgets! People just live with it.
    Is it always like this, or does it work on its own sometimes? I could have sworn that it updated by itself when I first added them but I've reinstalled twice and nothing. I guess it'll just be wrong and pretty

Thanks

Yeah, sometimes when I look at the phone the weather has changed, but not very often! Iv'e not really looked into this, just kinda got use to it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (12-20-2010)

Here it is, the other one is offset because I use 5 rows.
    They are perfect m8

Could you possibly do the two with hi lo bar too.
    That will be it I promise

Thanks Ian, for this overlay, i am now using it, it looks very good.

Because this mod also has the HD clockhands now the combination is more complete than the analog one.
    And everyone can use it just the way they like it.

Reading this thread and the universal one I notice many questions from so many people and you have always answered them and tried to help everyone.
    I want to thank you for this attitude, something with is not common anymore these days.

Thank you Ian

Grt,

Robertus.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0739.png  
    Last edited by robertus; 12-20-2010 at 03:15 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to robertus For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (12-20-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    They are perfect m8

Could you possibly do the two with hi lo bar too.
    That will be it I promise
    Would you believe I posted these first, then took them down after I realized they were with the extra info bar.

@ robertus

Thank you for your words. Much appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -.png   -b.png  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (12-20-2010)

Would you believe I posted these first, then took them down after I realized they were with the extra info bar.
    Ha!

Thanks so much. Set up nicely now

Yeah, sometimes when I look at the phone the weather has changed, but not very often! Iv'e not really looked into this, just kinda got use to it.
    Mine seems to update fairly regularly - been nice to see it warming up today. Was -13 when I got up. Now in the afternoon and a balmy -3
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 12-20-2010 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (12-20-2010)

Thanks

Not really about TimelessHD, but I know a lot of you are using my UniAW with this, so I am just keeping you all informed. The update will be posted in the UniAW thread after Christmas.
    I have added a few more weather conditions, just want to fully test them all before I release it.
    Thanks again goes to Keon for allowing me to use whatever I want from his iPad L.A.W. theme
    Changed the fog/mist so the effect has no (or very little) wavy lines to it anymore (left only one image with the wave effect)
    Added frosty/cold weather conditions ( a frosted image will slowly appear around the edges of your screen..Brrrrrr..)
    Added light showers/showers.. this will have light rain, a few clouds, sun and a rainbow (all animated), you will be able to move the rainbow up or down only.
    Added hail weather condition (speaks for itself.. hail)
    Added sleet weather conditions (rain & hail)
    Added wind weather conditions ( animated autumn leaves flying across the screen)

The only thing I can't do is an animated tornado

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (12-21-2010), lao3hero (12-20-2010), Sheff1889 (12-20-2010)

Sounds awesome Ian, but no animated tornado, seems like your standards are slipping

@ D to the M,

The arrow is embedded in the dock file AND the overlay you are using, if you changed the dock file I posted then you just have to remove it from your overlay, if you don't have photoshop - post your overlay here & i'll do it for you.
    Thanks for the help. I actually had done it last night. I got caught up with the 132 pages of this thread and probably just didnt understand it at first but i got it now.

I was reading about how when people install other apps their whole icon setup got distorted. How did they fix it? I had folderenhancer installed but i liked the standard folder animation and look better.

I had then installed folderinfolders which i read could have been the problem. I deleted that and reset my UI and installed another app and it seemed to stick well.

Was folderinfolders the problem, and if so, is there any other app that will let me do folders in folders besides folderenhancer (which i do not like the look of it although it works well.)

Thanks

Ian, can you tell me what sun image this is in the screen capture? I would like to duplicate the look.
    Thanks so much!
    I have added a little more info to MY WhiteOmegaMOD, it now gives me hi & low temperatures for the day + a humidity reading But. I'm not going to post this as it is in a position that interferes with the 3rd row of icons & too many people will ask how to move it, & there is not any room to put it elsewhere, I don't use any icons here so it is okay for me

I also wanted to point out to you guys that if you don't want the sun (or moon) to completely disappear during the animation, just set-up your Animation.css like in the screenshot below, this is what I have been using for a long time.
    DONT FORGET... you have to do this for the sun AND partlysunny animations, same goes if you do it with the moon, (moon AND partlymoon css files)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tomuch View Post
    Ian, can you tell me what sun image this is in the screen capture? I would like to duplicate the look.
    Thanks so much!
    It's coming in the new update, but if you can't wait.. please download and unzip the attached file, inside is the "sun" folder, put this sun folder in the UniAW.theme/Animations folder replacing the old one.
    I have also done a new moon to match, it no longer has rays, it now just glows
    I also attach it here, just do the same as with the sun - put the moon folder in the UniAW.theme.Animations folder replacing the old one.

EDIT. I almost forgot, after you have done this, open the new sun folder and copy the Animation.css and Sunray.png files into the partlysunny folder, then copy the Animation.css and moonray.png files from the new moon folder and paste them into the partlymoon folder.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 12-20-2010 at 11:39 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Tomuch (12-20-2010)

Unzip the attached file, put this Widget.html file into the B4anditMod theme folder (same place as the Overlay goes), this Widget.html should fix the gray bit behind the battery.
    Hey Ian, how's things?

Had been away and had not read the following pages yet, so if anyone already asked, I apologize.

Will this work for all mods? (to get rid of the gray bit)

I agree with Ian and trust me you'd be very happy as and when it does work (like clockwork)
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 12-21-2010 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Wow Ian. Love the tree overlay. Applied it last night. Question: it may be a code thing, but is it possible to have the AWW run on the lockscreen as well?
    Just a thought. =)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemama View Post
    Attachment 489751Does anyone know how I can center my dock icons in the middle of the dock? They are sitting more to the top of the dock rather than in the middle like in the screenshots of other people.
    Hi, I think they are normal. It's just because you did away with the docked labels, so your icons appear rather "top-aligned" - Compare with mine with the labels. I might be mistaken

Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 12-21-2010 at 12:08 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieEckhardt For This Useful Post:

pandemama (12-21-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Cpfoxhunt View Post
    My connection is fine, that's what was puzzling me. It seems that I've managed to get everything up ad running now except:

Does anyone know how to disable the text for just one icon? I would like to give 'clock' a clear icon (which I've done), disable the 'clock' text, and stick it second in from the left on the second row down. That way I can click on the actual clock to set my alarm.

Secondly the non hdness of the clock hands on the analog version still bugs me very slightly.

If someone could tell me why I can't just set a clear icon for weatherhd and switch it for the weather app, I'd appreciate it as well. Why would summerboard mode be needed?

Apart from that, this is definitely an amazing theme!
    Hi, I don't think there's any proper way to disable just one (or selective) text label but what I've done is to install Rename II off Cydia and put in spaces as the new name.

Hope this is helps.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EddieEckhardt View Post
    Hey Ian, how's things?

Had been away and had not read the following pages yet, so if anyone already asked, I apologize.

Will this work for all mods? (to get rid of the gray bit)
    Hi Eddie,

This will only work on widgets with the same clock hands like the omega white, no more.
    All I did was to remove the reference to the "secshad" as someone posted ages ago, I am completely baffled as to how this is working as the second hand png is transparent (I am not using it) but it does, so just do that with all your mods that have the gray bit.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (12-21-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    Wow Ian. Love the tree overlay. Applied it last night. Question: it may be a code thing, but is it possible to have the AWW run on the lockscreen as well?
    Just a thought. =)
    Not too sure how this will look without any info but sure, it's possible

If you do it this way the image will appear in the exact same position on your lockscreen as it is on your home screen, you will not be able to move the image up or down.

Download and unzip the attached file, place the "LockBackground.html" file in the AWW.theme folder. Re-Spring.

If you want a wallpaper behind the weather image just set the lockscreen wallpaper in your settings - Wallpaper as normal in your phone.

I think to make this look good we need to put a cool frame around every weather image.

@ EDDIE,

WOULD YOU SHARE THAT PHONE ICON ON YOUR DOCK PLEASE.. THANKS (sorry for the capital letters, I didn't want you to miss it!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 12-21-2010 at 12:54 PM.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (12-21-2010), gdd2010 (12-21-2010)

Thanks

Default Add a little color!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -blue.png   -yellow.png   -green.png   -red.png   -multi.png   -multi2.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 12-21-2010 at 02:07 PM.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (12-21-2010), lao3hero (12-21-2010), Sheff1889 (12-21-2010), Spanka (05-29-2012)

Page 103 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 203 ... LastLast