+ Reply
Page 102 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/logooersl8dx.png Are there any if you guys that could tell me how I can make my lockscreen look like this ? The Timess HD background with the live clock widget
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mcdad03's Avatar
    Thanks

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/logooersl8dx.png

Are there any if you guys that could tell me how I can make my lockscreen look like this ? The Timess HD background with the live clock widget on the lockscreen. I think it be really nice but don't have the skill at this point to pull it off. Loving learning though. Great, great theme.

Wish there were some nice custom loading screens to top it all off. The ones in project 9 are awesome but the color scheme doesn't flow with this theme.
    Last edited by mcdad03; 12-18-2010 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,309 Times in 3,741 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Hiya Ian,

I know this is cheeky but would it be possible to do an overlay for the White B4ndit Mod with the biteSMS and camera glyphs embedded into it, with the biteSMS on the left and camera on the right.

Would really appreciate it
    Mmm.. With tree, without tree, with Hi Lo bar, without Hi Lo bar? Your not being cheeky, if you don't ask you don't get! Here's them all

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-overlay54.png   TimelessHD-overlay55.png   TimelessHD-overlay56.png   TimelessHD-overlay57.png  

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (12-19-2010), Sheff1889 (12-19-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sheff1889's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Mmm.. With tree, without tree, with Hi Lo bar, without Hi Lo bar? Your not being cheeky, if you don't ask you don't get! Here's them all
    Thanks so much Ian, they are awesome

Thanks

Hello Ian,

I updated to 4.2.1 to test out Blue's new theme "Project 9". I'am however, thinking of going back to Timeless HD. When i enabled the Timeless HD theme in winter board, everything worked perfect just like before except for my wallpaper. A blue box with a question mark appears. I was hoping that maybe you can help me solve this problem but i don't know if its possible! Heres a screen shot.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I just purchased Timeless HD on Cydia, but the download seems to have frozen at around 8 meg. Has anyone else had a similar problem? I tried deleting the partial file in Cydia and starting again, but no dice. Cheers for any help,

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ogm4 View Post
    Hello Ian,

I updated to 4.2.1 to test out Blue's new theme "Project 9". I'am however, thinking of going back to Timeless HD. When i enabled the Timeless HD theme in winter board, everything worked perfect just like before except for my wallpaper. A blue box with a question mark appears. I was hoping that maybe you can help me solve this problem but i don't know if its possible! Heres a screen shot.
    If the Project 9 is working with 4.2 then you have to look at it's Wallpaper.html file, as far as I know, the only way to fix the wallpaper problem with 4.2 is to put the wallpaper you want in the theme's folder and put a link to it in the html file, but since I don't have 4.2 it is not so easy for me to help you!

I think it is different for the 3G/3GS phones, I believe you only have to change the link to the wallpaper in the html file from png to jpg (or vice versa, I can't remember)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Junior_G (12-19-2010), oren meirov (01-31-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It IS a large file and takes a while to download onto your phone....be patient, tho...very well worth it!!! Just start the download, and walk away for a few minutes. If you stop the download, then restart it, it'll overwrite the previous files.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpfoxhunt View Post
    I just purchased Timeless HD on Cydia, but the download seems to have frozen at around 8 meg. Has anyone else had a similar problem? I tried deleting the partial file in Cydia and starting again, but no dice. Cheers for any help,
    It IS a large file and takes a while to download to your phone. Start the download, then walk away. If you interrupt and restart, don't delete the started download...it'll overwrite/incorporate those files on the next download start. It takes a while, but very well worth it!! Good luck, have patience, and cheers!!
    Last edited by MattyCDC; 12-19-2010 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm gonna upload a 4.2.1 version soon, I have it working on my iPhone 4 fine just a bit slow. But all icons etc have been properly edited for compatibility.

Edit: Ian Nicoll could I possibly have a white omega clock version with the tachymetre ring without glyphs and with tree and hi lo bar please thanks!
    Last edited by widezu69; 12-19-2010 at 07:01 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone pandemama's Avatar
    Thanks

Other than the weather.html files, is there anywhere else we have to change the update intervals for the weather wallpapers or animations? Also, is it supposed to change the information (i.e. temp or conditions) without a respring? Mine doesn't seem to be changing unless I respring

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MattyCDC View Post
    It IS a large file and takes a while to download onto your phone....be patient, tho...very well worth it!!! Just start the download, and walk away for a few minutes. If you stop the download, then restart it, it'll overwrite the previous files.

It IS a large file and takes a while to download to your phone. Start the download, then walk away. If you interrupt and restart, don't delete the started download...it'll overwrite/incorporate those files on the next download start. It takes a while, but very well worth it!! Good luck, have patience, and cheers!!
    Took an hour over half over wifi. Madness. Ah well. Thanks very much for the reply.

Oh and does anyone know how to make the hands on the clock HD? seems a bit of a shame that theyre not ...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cpfoxhunt View Post
    Took an hour over half over wifi. Madness. Ah well. Thanks very much for the reply.

Oh and does anyone know how to make the hands on the clock HD? seems a bit of a shame that theyre not ...
    Oh my on the time...that IS madness...is your connection ok? That does seem a bit excessive, even with it being so large...but glad you got it!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone robertus's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there anyone with PS skills who can make the dock area in the attached overlay transparant?

Thanks, i hope someone will/ can help me.

Grt,

Robertus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-overlayblackdock.png  

Thanks

Thanx Ian ill just wait for Widezu69 to post his update with the theme working on 4.2.1. Dont want to mess with the files and mess it all up!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Junior_G For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (12-19-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

My connection is fine, that's what was puzzling me. It seems that I've managed to get everything up ad running now except:

Does anyone know how to disable the text for just one icon? I would like to give 'clock' a clear icon (which I've done), disable the 'clock' text, and stick it second in from the left on the second row down. That way I can click on the actual clock to set my alarm.

Secondly the non hdness of the clock hands on the analog version still bugs me very slightly.

If someone could tell me why I can't just set a clear icon for weatherhd and switch it for the weather app, I'd appreciate it as well. Why would summerboard mode be needed?

Apart from that, this is definitely an amazing theme!

Thanks

This theme is amazing. I gladly paid for it and gridlock. One issue. My iPod controls are weird. The rewind button isn't connected. Any ideas?

This is with scrolling dock btw. It looks fine from the task switcher.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sheff1889's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 483 Posts

Hiya Ian,

Thanks again for the four overlays that you did for me.

I was just wondering if it would be possible to realign the glyphs slighty so that they line up better with the icon labels.

As you can see from the picture they are slighty out of line currently.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

oren meirov (01-31-2011)

Thanks

Also, my Folder Enchancer background is not themed, i havent tried without folder enchancer. I tried deleting the linen file as in page 1.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pandemama View Post
    You are a lifesaver! I just spent around 3 hours trying to figure out why it would not work - redoing all the modifications I already did. You saved me from throwing my phone at the wall

This didnt work for me still have that arrow. it would be worth noting that i am using the chronograph overlay with user background and it seems that this has a permanent arrow.
    It would also be worth noting i used gimp and fixed it myself.

Now how do i get rid of the blue glow on the transparent overlay no shine?

EDIT: Did it again. looks slick.
    Last edited by D to the M; 12-19-2010 at 08:01 PM.

Thanks

@ D to the M,

The arrow is embedded in the dock file AND the overlay you are using, if you changed the dock file I posted then you just have to remove it from your overlay, if you don't have photoshop - post your overlay here & i'll do it for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff1889 View Post
    Hiya Ian,

Thanks again for the four overlays that you did for me.

I was just wondering if it would be possible to realign the glyphs slighty so that they line up better with the icon labels.

As you can see from the picture they are slighty out of line currently.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Here it is, the other one is offset because I use 5 rows.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-11111.png   TimelessHD-22222.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 12-19-2010 at 09:05 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Sheff1889 (12-20-2010)