Page 101 of 253 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 5055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TimelessHD

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi guys,
    When will this theme compatible with IOS 4.2.1.?
    I cant wait to buy this theme.
    regards.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Doubt it, as there isn't a decent jailbreak out for it. I'm pretty gutted, got a 3gs that this works on but bought my iPhone 4 with 4.2.1 preloaded so couldn't downgrade! Aargh!

iPhone? More like MyPhone pandemama's Avatar
    Thanks

-dock.pngDoes anyone know how I can center my dock icons in the middle of the dock? They are sitting more to the top of the dock rather than in the middle like in the screenshots of other people.

Thanks

Does anyone have this overlay without the icons already on it? And if so, could you please put the tree on the overlay for me? Thank you in advance for any help

-overlay.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Here you are!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tree.png  

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to widezu69 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (12-17-2010), pandemama (12-17-2010)

Thanks

Ian, I switched to the White Omega mod and I'm having a problem with the grey area above the status bar battery. Could I please get a copy of yours to see if I'll still get the grey? Oh, and with the tree just as you have would be great! Thanks in advance
    Last edited by pandemama; 12-17-2010 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Ian, this is to cruel, how about a high/low/humidity mod with a disclaimer that this mod disables the use of icons within the third row and cannot be tweaked for individual users, Sorry! A simple take it and use it or leave it. Maybe?

BTW Super clean layout/mod!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I have added a little more info to MY WhiteOmegaMOD, it now gives me hi & low temperatures for the day + a humidity reading But. I'm not going to post this as it is in a position that interferes with the 3rd row of icons & too many people will ask how to move it, & there is not any room to put it elsewhere, I don't use any icons here so it is okay for me

I also wanted to point out to you guys that if you don't want the sun (or moon) to completely disappear during the animation, just set-up your Animation.css like in the screenshot below, this is what I have been using for a long time.
    DONT FORGET... you have to do this for the sun AND partlysunny animations, same goes if you do it with the moon, (moon AND partlymoon css files)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,288 Times in 4,059 Posts

@ pandemama & Tomuch,

I am going to the City in a couple of hours, I will upload your stuff from their as at home here I am tethering my internet connection from my phone with 2 bars and can't upload anything bigger that a few hundred kb's!

Tomuch, I can upload this mod the way it is but if you use the calendar please let me know as I have squashed it a bit to fit in the new smaller space.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

pandemama (12-17-2010), Tomuch (12-17-2010)

Thanks

@ pandemama & Tomuch,

I am going to the City in a couple of hours, I will upload your stuff from their as at home here I am tethering my internet connection from my phone with 2 bars and can't upload anything bigger that a few hundred kb's!

Tomuch, I can upload this mod the way it is but if you use the calendar please let me know as I have squashed it a bit to fit in the new smaller space.
    Thank you, BTW, are you a developer or creator of apps, themes, anything like that where you take donations? You've helped me out so much I figured you could at least make some money off of it

Thanks

Thanks Ian. I would like to make use of the calendar.
    Again, awsome work!! Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pandemama View Post
    Ian, I switched to the White Omega mod and I'm having a problem with the grey area above the status bar battery. Could I please get a copy of yours to see if I'll still get the grey? Oh, and with the tree just as you have would be great! Thanks in advance
    Please put the Widget.html file I posted for you in the last page and put it in the White Omega MOD folder replacing the old one, this should be the same and should fix the battery problem... let me know.

Thanks, but I don't want any money, this is just a hobby and I'm happy if I can help others.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

pandemama (12-18-2010)

Thanks

Default White Omega with Hi, Lo & Humidity.
    Here is the White Omega with Hi, Lo temperatures + humidity reading.

This will interfere with the third row of icons, so if you use these icons then this is not for you.
    Credit to bjbinc for the code from his HTC clock.

If you want the calendar, you will have to use this version as I have squashed it down a bit to fit the smaller area. Download link: Squashed Calendar.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0418.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 12-17-2010 at 11:56 PM.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

EddieEckhardt (12-21-2010), jeffro18 (03-27-2012), pandemama (12-18-2010), Sheff1889 (12-18-2010), Tomuch (12-18-2010), widezu69 (12-18-2010)

Hey,

it took some days for me to read all the pages of this theme! It's beautiful and I was able to personalize it. But with one thing I have a problem:
    It would be great if there would be also clouds, when its raining and when its snowing! Is there a solution?

Sorry for my bad english, but I am from Germany....

Thank you for help!

Thanks

^ The rain has clouds with it, it has the night clouds, the snow not yet but maybe in next update.

EDIT.. Oh, maybe you are talking about the LowerAW, not the UniAW, in that case you are correct, no clouds as it wouldn't look right for the people using the AWW (animated Weather Wallpapers) as the rain image is of a woman running in the rain, there in no sky in the wallpaper so can't have clouds.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 12-18-2010 at 07:34 AM.

Thanks

Please put the Widget.html file I posted for you in the last page and put it in the White Omega MOD folder replacing the old one, this should be the same and should fix the battery problem... let me know.

Thanks, but I don't want any money, this is just a hobby and I'm happy if I can help others.
    Well thank you for all that you do.

Here is the White Omega with Hi, Lo temperatures + humidity reading.

This will interfere with the third row of icons, so if you use these icons then this is not for you.
    Credit to bjbinc for the code from his HTC clock.

If you want the calendar, you will have to use this version as I have squashed it down a bit to fit the smaller area. Download link: Squashed Calendar.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Ian,
    Do you happen to have this without the pre-embedded glyphs?

Do we change the zip locations the same way in the hi/low temp & humidty omega mod as the rest? Because I am changing it the same was as I have the rest and the temp reading is way off. I looked to see that celsius was set to false, but it's not changing.
    Last edited by pandemama; 12-18-2010 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to pandemama For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (12-18-2010)

Thanks

Ian,
    Do you happen to have this without the pre-embedded glyphs?
    Oh crap!, I always forget this, I use it like this so the clouds go over the top of the transparent icons.

Here it is without the icons.. sorry about that. Please rename it to : Overlay.png

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -temperatures-overlay.png  

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (12-22-2010), pandemama (12-18-2010), Sheff1889 (12-18-2010), widezu69 (12-18-2010)

Thanks

Oh crap!, I always forget this, I use it like this so the clouds go over the top of the transparent icons.

Here it is without the icons.. sorry about that. Please rename it to : Overlay.png

Thank you!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pandemama For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (12-22-2010), Ian Nicoll (12-18-2010), mcdad03 (12-19-2010), Tomuch (12-18-2010)

Thanks

Ian,

Do we change the zip locations the same way in the hi/low temp & humidty omega mod as the rest? Because I am changing it the same was as I have the rest and the temp reading is way off. I looked to see that celsius was set to false, but it's not changing.
    Ah yes, I just left this the way I do it, as I didn't intend to share it, again.. sorry.

To change to Fahrenheit, please go to White Omega Hi Lo.theme/Widgets/Weather folder and open up the "Weather.html file in a text editor or your html editor. scroll almost to the end of the file, look for the text as per the attached screenshot, change the "c" to a "u" and save the file. I have highlighted the letter to change in this screen shot.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2010-12-19-12.56.34-am.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 12-18-2010 at 10:20 AM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

pandemama (12-18-2010), Sheff1889 (12-18-2010)

Thanks

If I want to change the update intervals for the weather on the hi/low theme, aww, awi, and loweraw - do I need to change it anywhere other than weather.html (for the ones that have that)?

Hiya Ian,

I know this is cheeky but would it be possible to do an overlay for the White B4ndit Mod with the biteSMS and camera glyphs embedded into it, with the biteSMS on the left and camera on the right.

Would really appreciate it
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 12-18-2010 at 11:47 AM.

Page 101 of 253 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 201 ... LastLast