Page 1 of 17 123 11 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful HD for iPhone 4 AND IPHONE 5

Thanks
    Thanked 1,973 Times in 877 Posts

Default 1derful HD for iPhone 4 AND IPHONE 5
    UPDATE 11/9/14: UPDATED THEME FOR IOS8.X. THEME IS COMPATIBLE WITH ALL RETINA IPHONES RUNNING IOS7.X AND 8.X INCLUDING THE IPHONE6 AND 6-PLUS. THEME IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED FOR IOS6 AND BELOW. IF YOU ARE ON IOS6 OR BELOW, DO NOT UPDATE THE THEME IN CYDIA.

Also, please understand that Apple changed SO MUCH in the way that images are displayed when they abandoned the skeuomorphic design style, that themes on ios7 will look and operate VERY DIFFERENTLY from what you’re used to on ios6 and below. Here are a couple examples:

- ICONS DO NOT “AUTO-SKIN” LIKE THEY DID BEFORE (App Store icons or Cydia icons via IconHarvestor, ThemeIconMaker, etc). Apple eliminated a very important image (AppIconShadow@2x) themers used to apply effects ON TOP of the AppIconMask@2x image to display frames, custom colors, etc. SO - In order for a particular app’s icon to be displayed on your springboard with custom effects showing, there has to be an icon with those desired effects in the proper bundle folder in the theme’s “Folders” or “Bundles” folder.

- ALMOST ALL THE UI IS NOW A BASIC BLACK “SHAPE” MASK THAT HAS A SOLID COLOR APPLIED TO IT VIA CODING. Again, when Apple abandoned the skeuomorphic design style they used in the past, they also eliminated the “static images” themer’s used to customize with an array of effects and colors. For now, we’re very limited to just changing some shapes of UI images which the iOS then applies those solid colors to. Winterboard is also not applying some of these revised UI masks we’re doing too, so there may be more updating to Winterboard before that is even fully functional.

UPDATE 1/29/13: 1DERFUL HD HAS BEEN UPDATED AND IS NOW COMPATABLE UP TO IOS 6.1, FOR ALL RETINA IPHONES AND IPODS UP TO AND INCLUDING THE NEW IPHONE 5
    I updated and refreshed a ton of UI, the Loading Screens, Media Player, Dialer.... and so much more. I know that the untethered jailbreak has yet to be released, but that didn't stop me from getting 1derful HD ready! It's already been submitted and accepted to Cydia, and is currently available. On Jailbreak day, just load it up and enjoy! The base theme has images for both the 4th and 5th generation iPhones and iPods, and there are two separate Wallpaper/Lockscreen themes, one specific to the iP4 and one for the iP5 -- just install the one you need and go. GET READY!

WEATHER WIDGET SETUP INSTRUCTIONS

Access -- private/var/stash/ themes/ 1derfulHD2.0WeatherWidget.theme / Weather/ configureMe.js.... and change the var locale to yours. You can find your Yahoo Weather Location code (for this widget you use the "WOEID" code) by going to Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News, enter the name of your city and country (ex: London, England)so it pulls up the weather detail for your location. Now look at your internet address bar - it reads "http://weather.yahoo.com/england/greater-london/london-44418/".... Notice the numbers at the end of the address line - 44418 -- this is the Location Code for London, England. The WOEID could be any number of digits - make sure to put the whole number as it appears for your city. Follow the steps above to access the correct field to edit in the widget specific to your iDevice's platform, enter your newly discovered Location Code and respring.

To change Celcius go into same location in the you can set this to true or false

The location of the weather widget cannot be moved from the top to the bottom of the springboard - no need for iBlank.

If you'd like to change the weather widget wallpaper, open the folder named "Alt WPs" and apply it over the standard "[email protected]" inside the widget's main theme folder.

ICON REQUESTS:

For icons that are not theming, iFile or SSH into your device and get the info.plist file from the subject application folder. Cydia apps are found by accessing private/var/stash /applications/"appname.app"/ -- open the info.plist (can be read with "plist Editor for Windows" or directly from your device using iFile).. look for the "<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>" -- the string that is below this key is the icon name we need CASE SENSITIVE in the themes/1derfulHD.theme/bundles/ on your device. You can also visit this site: CFBundleIdentifer Database -- there is an ever-growing list of
    Cydia Store apps that have the bundles folder & name of the icon.png listed for this very reason.

Now we need the icon -- go to private/var/stash/applications/ -- then scroll down until you find the "appname.app" and copy the icons inside (make sure to make note of the EXACT,CASE-SENSATIVE name of the icon.pngs!!). Now either use the photoshop PSD I included in the theme to frame up the icon(s) yourself, or post your request with all the file names you just got along with a copy of the icons you extracted on this thread.

**** iDevice Theme Copyright Information:

According to the US Copyright Office (U.S. Copyright Office - Copyright in General (FAQ) ):

- When is my work protected?
    Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.

- Do I have to register with your office to be protected?
    No. In general, registration is voluntary. Copyright exists from the moment the work is created. You will have to register, however, if you wish to bring a lawsuit for infringement of a U.S. work. See Circular 1, Copyright Basics, section “Copyright Registration.”

- Why should I register my work if copyright protection is automatic?
    Registration is recommended for a number of reasons. Many choose to register their works because they wish to have the facts of their copyright on the public record and have a certificate of registration. Registered works may be eligible for statutory damages and attorney's fees in successful litigation. Finally, if registration occurs within 5 years of publication, it is considered prima facie evidence in a court of law. See Circular 1, Copyright Basics, section “Copyright Registration” and Circular 38b, Highlights of Copyright Amendments Contained in the Uruguay Round Agreements Act (URAA), on non-U.S. works."

Even if this copy was purchased legitimately you do not have the legal right to distribute unauthorized copies. According to the “First-Sale Doctrine” established in 1908, you do have the right to give away or sell the copy that you purchased, for profit or not, at your discretion. But ONLY ONCE. If you make a copy of this theme and place a link online for others to download for free you are violating copyright law by making or providing a mechanism to produce an infinite number of unauthorized copies, and I have every legal right to seek compensatory or statutory damages for each unauthorized download you facilitate.

I have registered 1derful and am awaiting documentation from the US Copyright Office. Here is a copy of the confirmation email:

In a message dated 12/14/2010 6:59:12 P.M. Central Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

Thank you for submitting your registration claim using the Electronic Copyright Office (ECO) System.

The following files were successfully uploaded for service request 1-527726607

File Name :1derful Theme (for copyright).zip
    File Size :27973 KB
    Date/Time :12/14/2010 7:48:31 PM

[THREAD ID: 1-8QKCTM]

United States Copyright Office" ***

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE THEMES FROM MY GOOD FRIENDS -

subywrex iCATALYST HD

....Free Apple AFTERHOURS HD

...and toyvan and the timeless GOC HD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -advert.jpg  
    Last edited by TCcentex; 12-09-2014 at 09:54 AM.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (08-20-2010), AnthonyGiola (09-10-2010), decke (08-22-2010), flabyboy (08-20-2010), flamegamer (01-24-2011), FreeApple (09-15-2010), iliaktida (08-30-2010), jason_wehrwein (08-25-2010), k.nitsua (01-02-2011), keisesose (02-06-2011), King Shady (08-20-2010), LastSonOfKrypton (08-26-2010), PitBullGer (01-09-2012), santaf (09-03-2010), SAO (10-15-2010), Senojal (08-23-2010), TheEnigma (02-28-2011), Tidge789 (01-26-2012), togomaku (08-23-2010), Turnamental (09-01-2010), ziggy7 (08-23-2010), Zooropalg (08-21-2010)

You had me at "coming"
    Owner of: iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, 2G
    Check out my theme: Metallic Shine HD (+SD) in Cydia
    Leave feedback and thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RonHC For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-20-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Excited for this =)
    ]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-20-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RonHC View Post
    You had me at "coming"
    Gross

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Yippeee!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pronup For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-20-2010)

drop a teaser! come onnnnnn

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fizz215 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-20-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,214 Times in 6,215 Posts

They have names for guys like you that just tease or dangle the carrot....lolz

13. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-20-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fizz215 View Post
    drop a teaser! come onnnnnn
    it's coming.... i'm typing this with one hand and chewing on a spicy buffalo wing with the other... dinner always slows me down

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

Looking forward,I loved the 3GS version,and you are one cool guy.I know this will be good,with eyes closed.
    Congrats my friend.

How do you have 5 rows???
    I have five columns,but not 5rows yet!!!
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 08-20-2010 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-20-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    They have names for guys like you that just tease or dangle the carrot....lolz

alrighty -- i went teaser bonkers on the first post. Thanks so much for all the kind words everyone
    Last edited by TCcentex; 08-21-2010 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Atta way TC, keep doing your thing. The 3Gs theme was great and I am sure this version will be the same. Look forward to it.....

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-21-2010)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cocotherat For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-21-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Atta way TC, keep doing your thing. The 3Gs theme was great and I am sure this version will be the same. Look forward to it.....
    Thanks J

Quote Originally Posted by cocotherat View Post
    i want this
    ...then have it you will....
    Last edited by TCcentex; 08-21-2010 at 07:55 PM.

Awesome!

Got to love that picture of Steve Jobs using your theme, lol!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (08-22-2010), TCcentex (08-22-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    Awesome!

Got to love that picture of Steve Jobs using your theme, lol!
    ...yeah, "Jobzee" (what he lets me call him, good 'ole Jobzee...) - can't get enough of 1derful, it's actually pretty embarrassing how excited he gets when using his phone now

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (08-27-2010)

tried this bugger out and my ladies and gentlemen,

ITS WICKEDDDDD!!!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-22-2010)

I'd love to test the beta and I'll keep it to myself don't worry

30. The Following User Says Thank You to singh224 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-22-2010)

if you got room for 1 more beta tester im yer man

32. The Following User Says Thank You to can7 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-22-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    tried this bugger out and my ladies and gentlemen,

ITS WICKEDDDDD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by singh224 View Post
    I'd love to test the beta and I'll keep it to myself don't worry
    Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    if you got room for 1 more beta tester im yer man
    TJ got a VERY early copy that really wasn't even a beta yet, because he's my boy

Everyone else who's interested - please PM me your personal email address... I'll compile an email list so I can send out the beta once it's ready by only having to click one button

And ANYONE who's interested is welcome to test it -- no donations needed, no limit to the number of testers...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I added some real nice custom lockscreen pics on the first post

probably a few days away from releasing a beta - so please be sure to shoot me your email address if you want to run the beta
    Last edited by TCcentex; 08-23-2010 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

King Shady (08-23-2010), thetjshow (08-23-2010)

Nice bro !!!! Iam in the process myself!!! What is the name of NowPlayingTopOverlay and what folder does it go into?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-23-2010)

Page 1 of 17 123 11 ... LastLast