+ Reply
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful HD for iPhone 4 AND IPHONE 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by TCcentex I need to look into this because they should be loading on your camera roll when you download... If you need them feel free to send
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 808 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    I need to look into this because they should be loading on your camera roll when you download... If you need them feel free to send me your email address and I'll send them to you
    lol guess they do but i got the beta for it.. so sorry for wrong info whtsnow

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-12-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,972 Times in 876 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Nice way to end the half! =) Jets 2morrow! LOL

Im getting beat up pritty bad in the thread I knew i shoulda kept my mouth shut...but its so hard somtimes...thanks for trying to help! =)
    tell me about it bro, there's quite a bit of butt-hurt going on over there

Quote Originally Posted by silent six View Post
    lol guess they do but i got the beta for it.. so sorry for wrong info whtsnow
    no you're right Six -- i've had four or five people email me directly in the last few days with the same issue so something's not working right... Kyle helped me package it so those jpegs would go right into the camera roll, with little thumbnails for the bulk-view and everything, so there's definitely something not clicking right......

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (09-12-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 808 Posts

i keep forgetting to feedback so while its on my mind the theme came out looking good on my phone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-13-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

...when I change the config from 12hrs to 24hrs nothing happens :/. I have the 12hrs clock instead of a 24hrs clock, and I set AM/PM to false, but there is AM/PM on my SB :/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    ...when I change the config from 12hrs to 24hrs nothing happens :/. I have the 12hrs clock instead of a 24hrs clock, and I set AM/PM to false, but there is AM/PM on my SB :/
    no problem - PM me your email address with your city and language of choice, and I'll forward you a copy of the widget that is set up to your specs. Just delete the stock one and replace it the new one

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ok - sent it off I made sure to test it out before sending it so it should work like a charm... it's setup for "Bottom" of the springboard display -- if you want to also have to option to move it to the top just go to .../1derfulHDweatherwidget.theme/Widget.html.. then go 7-lines down and change "href="Widgets/SB Stylesheets/Bottom.css"> to "href="Widgets/SB Stylesheets/Top.css">... you'll find alternate wallpapers for the different .css layouts in the "AltWPs" folder within the main widget folder. Thanks again for your support and I hope you'll enjoy the theme -- let me know if I can do anything else to help

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I SUBMITTED THE "1DERFUL HD WEATHERICON" TO CYDIA TODAY AS A FREE ADD-ON IF ANYONE'S INTERESTED IN RUNNING THAT INSTEAD OF THE WIDGET
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1derful HD for iPhone 4 AND IPHONE 5-1a.png   1derful HD for iPhone 4 AND IPHONE 5-1b.png  
    Last edited by TCcentex; 09-13-2010 at 05:46 PM.

Thanks

I really hoped not to have to go to this extent, but FROM THIS POINT FORWARD, PLEASE BE PREPARED TO SHOW PROOF THAT YOU PURCHASED MY WORK LEGITIMATELY BEFORE ASKING FOR ANY SUPPORT. Although I have it posted that I will GIVE AWAY a legitimate copy to anyone who just asks all over my signature, have said it in countless posts in countless threads over the months, there are still people that steal it from pirate sites then come here posting issues or asking for support. Do you realize that a lot of those pirate sites post bugs in their pirated themes? Then you come to a legitimate thread and post issues making it appear to the general public that my themes are buggy and have issues...

Once again... I HAVE NEVER DENIED MY WORK TO ANYONE WHO SIMPLY ASKS. If you need support have proof that you acquired my work legitimately.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,389 Times in 2,985 Posts

this is definitely worth it for 1.99 thats a pretty well damn good price not like other theme charging for 2.99 and is not even fully customize like this one. very astonishing theme and professional, keep up the good work dude

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-14-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    this is definitely worth it for 1.99 thats a pretty well damn good price not like other theme charging for 2.99 and is not even fully customize like this one. very astonishing theme and professional, keep up the good work dude
    thank you so much! that REALLY means a lot

as far as the fully customized part, my loss (borderline OCD/perfectionist disorder) is your gain

For those of you who haven't taken a close look at any of my work, I tend to theme every little button, every image i can get my little mitts on, and if it's not PERFECT i'll spend all day until it is. That's why I don't come out with a new theme every 2 weeks... it takes me at least a couple months to get something right enough to feel comfortable releasing. Example, (for those of you familiar with photoshop layers), my progress loaders alone consist of about 40 individual layers with no less than 12 or so layer effects per layer, for a tiny little insignificant image that most other themers won't touch...
    Last edited by TCcentex; 09-14-2010 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

question regarding the weathericon theme,
    does it require the full theme?

I like your theme and all but not my cup of tea, however the weathericon is basic and would fit with my current theme im using.

After looking at ifile it seems that its missing quite a bit of file structure , so I am assuming it does?

Thanks regardless and congrats on theme.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aimetti For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-14-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aimetti View Post
    question regarding the weathericon theme,
    does it require the full theme?

I like your theme and all but not my cup of tea, however the weathericon is basic and would fit with my current theme im using.

After looking at ifile it seems that its missing quite a bit of file structure , so I am assuming it does?

Thanks regardless and congrats on theme.
    No problem - if you like iced tea over hot tea I understand

But you're right - the weathericon mod is not reliant on the main theme

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    No problem - if you like iced tea over hot tea I understand

But you're right - the weathericon mod is not reliant on the main theme
    lol you are confusing me here. perhaps just a long day at office doing it to me.

So the weathericon theme doesnt need the whole theme to work?
    If so , I must be a moron and cant get it to work then.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aimetti View Post
    lol you are confusing me here. perhaps just a long day at office doing it to me.

So the weathericon theme doesnt need the whole theme to work?
    If so , I must be a moron and cant get it to work then.
    no worries-- make sure you have "WeatherIcon" from cydia installed on your device, and that it's set to "enabled" and "show image" under the Icon settings are in the ON position (find the weathericon settings within the phone's main Settings app)...

then make sure that the 1derful WeatherIcon mod is at the top of your winterboard list, above whatever theme you're currently running

-----------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to take the rime to thank everyone who has visited my thread, especially all my friends that helped me get this theme ready, and most of all, those of you that have rewarded my hard work by purchasing the theme. This is why I do it.

Like i mentioned in an earlier post this is a NO CLONE ZONE - so instead of approaching my work like so many others approach other themer's works, I'd rather help those of you who have obvious and up-and-coming talent to help start you down your own road of being amazing theme creators. Just let me know if I can help in any way, because quite frankly i'd be nothing here without all you guys
    Last edited by TCcentex; 09-14-2010 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

can someone help me how to make the weather icon theme works for this theme, cus its not working on mine, and i did download the weather icon in cydia and the free version of 1derful weather icon theme

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-15-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    can someone help me how to make the weather icon theme works for this theme, cus its not working on mine, and i did download the weather icon in cydia and the free version of 1derful weather icon theme
    this was my fault -- i set up the file paths incorrectly and submitted an update last night that is awaiting approval as we speak. The updates usually go through pretty quickly so I expect to hear something back by this afternoon, and all those who downloaded that mod will be prompted to upgrade when they sign into Cydia.

The upgrade I sent fixes the issue with the weather icon not theming correctly, but for the next couple days my custom weather images (sun, moon, clouds, etc) will be replaced by the stock weathericon images -- i'm getting a lot of awesome guidance from subywrex to help me package the custom weather images correctly and will be submitting yet another upgrade in the coming days, but in the meantime the icon itself will theme with the 1derful HD icon

Thanks

ok thanks Tccentex here i made some icon if anyone want it

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-18-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default PKGBackup App
    i dont get the icon for PKFBackup themed also My3G is such a pain in the ..... its just done with changing the icon inside the app folder but by PKG Backup it isnt since thin not working.

Is this a game from the programmer or why its so hard to change an stupid app icon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schani View Post
    i dont get the icon for PKFBackup themed also My3G is such a pain in the ..... its just done with changing the icon inside the app folder but by PKG Backup it isnt since thin not working.

Is this a game from the programmer or why its so hard to change an stupid app icon
    WOW

I don't play games. Please describe in detail what your issue was with the icons and I'll take care of it for you. I have custom icons for dozens of the most popular Cydia apps but there will be numerous that weren't because it would be impossible to submit a theme with ALL Cydia apps themed. Thanks for not mentioning the remaining 99.4% of the theme that's perfect.

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Haha TC you just try to hard! I wish I could be like the clones that other themers get to help make stuff for you but then I might NEVER finish Absolute..
    If said clones would move beyond that they could come out with some really good stuff...
    And now that I think about it you were the one who ended up helping me on my first REAL theme...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@TCcentex

Sorry for the misunderstanding its not you who is playing games, your support is just great and exemplary.

i mean the other developer because why it is happend that some icons are in a special format or why if you change it like your ways it is not working.

i updated infinifolders and wonder how happend now PKGBackups icon is themed but now intelliscreen is not themed.

i did not think about that it also dependes on more then the app icon itself and infinifolders has influence of the theming.

is it possible to download your collection of the icons we need.

at least its easier for you and us if we can catch out of a pool.

Sorry again for the misunderstanding posting.

i just wanna tell here what pisses me of sometimes.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to schani For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-19-2010)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Nice way to end the half! =) Jets 2morrow! LOL

Im getting beat up pritty bad in the thread I knew i shoulda kept my mouth shut...but its so hard somtimes...thanks for trying to help! =)
    Haha what thread you getting beat up in?
    I get beat up in at least 5 threads a month just ignore them lol