+ Reply
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful HD for iPhone 4 AND IPHONE 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by singh224 Any help needed TC?... I'm bored lol and loving your theme LOL! I can't remember what it's like to be bored.... I'm either in one of
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,969 Times in 875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singh224 View Post
    Any help needed TC?... I'm bored lol and loving your theme
    LOL!

I can't remember what it's like to be bored.... I'm either in one of the 20 daily meetings I have to be in for my full-time job, taking my daughter to or from school or some other activity, or working on these damn themes....

...but no, I'm good for now -- feel free to chip-in if I get any requests... I think there was actually someone looking for a black wallpaper or something a couple days ago that I wasn't able to get to yet....

Thanks by the way

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    i'll get those together for you -- what's your city you want the weather to display for, celcius or fahrenheit, and which wallpaper you want -- with shelves, how many rows, etc

-- i need you to provide some info for the iAccess icon -- it's not listed on the database that I use to find the exact folder and icon.png names for the custom icons, so I need you to tap into your device, go to: private/var/stash/applications/ -- then find the folder that should say "iAccess.app" or something to that effect, then tell me what the icons are named in there, name of the xxx.app folder, etc... even better if you can extract the entire iaccess.app folder from your device by copying it to your desktop. Then compress it into a zip file and post it here on the thread -- i can make the 1derful icons right away if you can get that
    thanks centex,the city haverhill,Ma

Thanks

Loving this theme, darker blue looks better. I got the last update but no instructions. Keep up the good work but don't forget your family, they are the most important thing :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spliff1 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-02-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spliff1 View Post
    Loving this theme, darker blue looks better. I got the last update but no instructions. Keep up the good work but don't forget your family, they are the most important thing :-)
    Thanks buddy

The instructions are in the "read me" file in the main theme folder - here's what it says:

SETUP INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE WEATHER WIDGET:

Access -- private/var/stash/themes/1derfulHDWeatherWidget /Widgets/Weather/Weather.html.... Go 15 lines down and change the var locale zip code from
    78250 to your zip code (USA) or your yahoo weather location code if you reside outside the USA.

You can find your Yahoo Weather Location code by going to http://weather.yahoo.com/ , enter the name of your city and country (ex: London, England) so it pulls up the weather detail for your location. Now look on the right side of the screen for the orange "RSS" button, press it and take a very close look at your internet address bar at the very top of the screen - for this example using London, England, the internet address bar reads "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?p=UKXX0085&u=f".... Notice the 8 characters in-between the "=" (equal) signs? This one reads
    "UKXX0085" -- this is the Location Code for London, England. Follow the steps above to access the correct field to edit in the widget specific to
    your iDevice's platform, enter your newly discovered Location Code and respring.

The widget is set up to show the weather widget at the TOP of the springboard, but if you prefer there is also an option to move the widget to the bottom, just above the springboard dock: go to 1derfulHDweatherwidget.theme/widget.html.... then go down to the 6th line of text and change "Top.css" to "Bottom.css" on this line - "<link rel="stylesheet" href="Widgets/SB StyleSheets/Top.css">"

To change the language from English and/or the time from 12-hour to 24-hour, go to 1derfulHDweatherwidget.theme/widgets/configs/Digital Clock-Config.js... then change the line that says "DisplayTwentyFourHourClock = false;" to "DisplayTwentyFourHourClock = true;", and change the laguage on the line that says "English = true;
    var French = false;
    var German = false;
    var Italian = false;
    var Spanish = false;
    var Dutch = false;

" -- set the english to false and your chosen language to true.

USING THE WEATHER WIDGET WON'T ALLOW YOU TO UTILIZE THE HIGH-RES JPEGS DISCUSSED IN THE NEXT SECTION - WIDGETS DO NOT APPEAR OVER THE HI-RES WALLPAPERS, SO THE WALLPAPER WILL BE LOW-RES. If you'd like to add shelves to the weather widget wallpaper, open the folder named "Alt WPs" and apply it over the standard "Wallpaper.png" with no shelves inside the widget main theme folder.

Also, the only hi-res HD weather icons are the "HTC" icons that are already loaded on the widget -- the others listed are standard, low-res.

SETUP INSTRUCTIONS FOR CUSTOM HI-RES HD WALLPAPERS & LOCKBACKGROUNDS:

In the main theme folder, open the folder named "1derful HD Wallpapers". From iFile, save them to your camera roll. From SSH, copy the image files (jpegs) to*
    a folder on your computer, email them to yourself and open the email from your iPhone 4. Save all the images to your camera roll.

Now simply go into your camera roll on your iPhone and select the picture you want to apply, click the bottom-left button and select "Use as*
    Wallpaper".. follow the next few steps and assign the image as your lockscreen or wallpaper.

HOW TO INSTALL SBSETTINGS THEME INCLUDED:

Place a copy of the "1derful HD SBsettings" here: var/mobile/library/SBSettings/Themes... drop it in here. Now open SBSettings on your device, select the
    "more" button on the bottom left, select "SBSettings Theme" and check 1derful off.

ICON REQUESTS:

For icons that are not theming, iFile or SSH into your device and get the info.plist file from the subject application folder. Cydia apps are found
    *by accessing private/var/stash /applications/"appname.app"/ -- open the info.plist (can be read with "plist Editor for Windows" or directly from
    your device using iFile).. look for the "<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>" -- the string that is below this key is the icon name we need CASE SENSITIVE n the
    *themes/1derfulHD.theme/bundles/ on your device. You can also visit this site: http://iphone.xengi.net/cfbundleidentifier/ -- there is an ever-growing list of
    Cydia Store apps that have the bundles folder & name of the icon.png listed for this very reason.

Now we need the icon -- go to private/var/stash/applications/ -- then scroll down until you find the "appname.app" and copy the icons inside (make sure
    to make note of the EXACT,CASE-SENSATIVE name of the icon.pngs!!). Now either use the photoshop PSD I included in the theme to frame up the icon(s) yourself,
    or post your request with all the file names you just got along with a copy of the icons you extracted on my official theme thread
    Last edited by TCcentex; 08-30-2010 at 11:13 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm only 16 lol and still got 2 weeks till school... In process of making my own theme will you review it when I finish

7. The Following User Says Thank You to singh224 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-02-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Here is the iAccess app... just paste the iAcces.app in the Folder of the them.

1derfulHD theme 1.0.theme/Folders/iAccess.app
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. The Following User Says Thank You to singh224 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-02-2010)

Thanks

Hey TCcentex, you say you gonna make me the bottom weather widget gor the 1derful theme,please make one for me thanks

Thanks

what's everybody think of the new battery?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1derful HD for iPhone 4 AND IPHONE 5-photo2.png  

Thanks

This looks awesome man. I usually don't mess with themes. But this looks great. I'll most def give it a shot. 

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Turnamental For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-02-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Turnamental View Post
    This looks awesome man. I usually don't mess with themes. But this looks great. I'll most def give it a shot. 
    Thanks so much! It's still awaiting approval on cydia and rock, but if you'd like it now I'd be happy to forward you a copy on the house

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    what's everybody think of the new battery?
    This battery looks good

16. The Following User Says Thank You to singh224 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-02-2010)

Thanks

Hi-res YouTube video demonstration of the theme has been added to the first post

Green Apple
    Thanks

cool video, which app did you use?
    Also just add some music to the background so it doesn't get boring.

Thanks

Thanks! I use Display Recorder to do these - it's an awesome app but I agree about the sound -- I'll have to put something on there

Green Apple
    Thanks

hey TC can you send me the video file, I'll edit it (making it shorter) because people won't watch this long video. Also can you help me, I want to get the descriptions of the Uiimages in the theme u made.

Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    replaced the long, soundless video on the first post with one half it's length with accompanying music -- check it out
    Last edited by TCcentex; 09-02-2010 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

yea the vid is better now... I'll upload it to my channel as well

24. The Following User Says Thank You to singh224 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-09-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Splitroaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry to say cant try out the new verison had probs with my phone signal so had to upgrade to 4.02 so back to boring stock icons and battery

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi TC. I just bought and downloaded your 1derful theme. this theme is so awesome. I would love the glass shelves too but don't know how to get them. 3 rows with the widget on top. Can you please guide me as how to get these beautiful shelves?
    Thanks in advance.

+ Reply
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast