Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
looking cool just need to fix the weather icon now...
08-26-2010, 02:25 PM #81
looking cool just need to fix the weather icon now
08-26-2010, 02:40 PM #82
08-26-2010, 02:47 PM #83
08-26-2010, 02:55 PM #84
I keep saying thanks in every post, but I appreciate your help. I'll try the latest ones and hopefully they look the way i expect they should. I'll let you know what happens.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheTattooKid For This Useful Post:
08-26-2010, 02:56 PM #85
08-26-2010, 03:26 PM #86
thanks for helping me this theme is the best ive seen for i4 yet, love the ui sounds
Last edited by cocotherat; 08-26-2010 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
08-26-2010, 03:45 PM #87
Love this theme TC.. can't wait for more.
Here is a HD wallpaper I made tell me how you like it... added a frame to it.
Also TC can you post PSD version of the frames... I want to change the colour to my own needs.
08-26-2010, 04:08 PM #88
the thing that controls the shdow when an icon is pressed is IconDarkeningOverlay@2x
The Following User Says Thank You to cocotherat For This Useful Post:
08-26-2010, 04:28 PM #89
No worries on that SMSbackground TC...you've got bigger fish to fry! =)
The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck1969 For This Useful Post:
08-26-2010, 05:58 PM #90
1. Is the weathericon app in cydia working for everyone? Need to have that in order to get weather working and displayed like everyone has in their screen shots? Can't get mine onto my home screen. Nothing shows up...
2. I have one last request as far as the wallpaper goes...
TC, the last one you did with just the shelves and no background per my request (well uh, hehehe) can you put a black background on that please? Or if someone else that has the know how and would like to save TC some time and effort, can chime in if they'd like.
edit...yeah, just the three glass shelves look sweet. Just need a black background or maybe various backgrounds to choose from. As soon as it's done i'll post up screenies.
Last edited by TheTattooKid; 08-26-2010 at 06:32 PM.
08-26-2010, 06:35 PM #91
hey guys -- keep it coming... i might not respond immediately, got a full-time, a wife and kid (that's home sick with an eye infection)... but I have no problem whatsoever helping you all in any way i can -- remember, this is what beta-testing is... you guys are my guineau pigs to get this thing just right before releasing it and having hundreds of folks addressing the same issues the few of us are...
and i've always felt weird about releasing psds with the complete layer effects and everything applied.... if there's a particular color you're looking for i can work on something for you... is that cool?
This is all you need to do... access the "read me" file in the theme folders you downloaded from the link i sent you and follow the instructions for the widget setup -- once you run through it, let me know if you have any questions
posted the solution for the weather & cydia icons up top...
As for the black background, can you provide a screenshot or a description? Do you want it textured to look like metal, carbon fiber, etc... gradient, shadowing, etc?
08-26-2010, 07:39 PM #92
This is how it looks now (kinda weak). I wanna put weather widget on the bottom plus i have a few other ideas.
Maybe you can do one carbon fiber only, one gradient only, etc.
Last edited by TheTattooKid; 08-26-2010 at 07:41 PM.
08-26-2010, 11:35 PM #93
I got a black background. Glass shelves under the icons would fit perfect for me, if u could hook that up TC. And i finally got the weather widget to work.
08-27-2010, 01:26 AM #94
The Following User Says Thank You to xbins00 For This Useful Post:
08-27-2010, 01:39 AM #95
i find the file... but the shadow you gave me had a white background, and it needs to be transparent cause it didnt work :/
08-27-2010, 10:31 AM #96
I'll be releasing 1derful HD beta v1.0.1 within the next 24-hours with these updates:
- option for weather widget to appear on the bottom of the springboard
- added instructions to the "Read Me" file for changing the temp from celcius to fahrenheit, changing language from English, 12-hour to 24-hour clock...
- all loading screens have been pulled out of the main theme and made into their own "1derfulHD LoadingScreens.theme" that you check off in winterboard above the base theme (i noticed i was pushing almost 70mb with the Loaders in there, and I still have a lot to add as far as themed images -- seperating the loading screens into their own theme dropped the main theme down to about 25mb)
- revised/improved buttons and graphics
- NO MORE SUMMERBOARD MODE! I deleted the base theme's "Icons" folder (pretty much the only culprit requiring summerboard mode), and all icons will reside in their corresponding "Bundles" folders as they should
... then i've got to theme the Weather app, Phone app, Settings app and clean some stuff up and we should be ready to release!
The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:
08-27-2010, 12:37 PM #97
keep up the good work TCcentex looking forward to beta 1.0.1
08-27-2010, 01:08 PM #98
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!!
08-27-2010, 01:35 PM #99
08-27-2010, 02:17 PM #100