+ Reply
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful HD for iPhone 4 AND IPHONE 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
yea the low res pictures are good as well... its not noticeable unless you look really close and hardly anyone does that so I think until the winterboard update this
    Green Apple
    Thanks

yea the low res pictures are good as well... its not noticeable unless you look really close and hardly anyone does that so I think until the winterboard update this is good ...
    Can I ask how did you make the glare and glass effect in the PSD cos I want to use that type of effect on my other images.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to singh224 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-26-2010)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

just setup the beta its looking sweet but where is the sbsettings lol cant see it in the d/l thnx

Thanks

looks amazing on my phone 4 few things though and it would be perfect - no shadow when you press an icon...il try to make one later, and in camera roll you can see right through status bar. themes still the best though, very complete considering winterboard isnt working for hi res !! WELL DONE buying it when its out for definate

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cocotherat For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (08-26-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Splitroaster's Avatar
    Thanks

yeh cant wait till we get hi res on everything, lol guess its just me that hates the lo res icons iwipe cache looks really blurry but loving the compass new look

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Splitroaster For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-26-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey due, awesome work, great theme, I cannot get the right icon style for cydia and ifile working though ?? As well changed alternate background for weather to 4 rows, and now the weather widget doesnt show, as well to that, all the program words are cut off by the bottom of the shelves...
    Last edited by blueman234; 08-26-2010 at 10:58 AM.

Banned
    Thanks

Hey,

I've seen the glass shelves depicted in this theme in other themes as well. Can someone put up a "three shelf" version of the glass shelves please or point me to where I can get what i'm looking for, i'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,969 Times in 875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    just setup the beta its looking sweet but where is the sbsettings lol cant see it in the d/l thnx
    it should be in the main download folder named "1derfulHD SBSettings" -- if you can't find it i'll forward you a direct link, or you can actually download it for free from Cydia - it's up there already

Quote Originally Posted by blueman234 View Post
    Hey due, awesome work, great theme, I cannot get the right icon style for cydia and ifile working though ?? As well changed alternate background for weather to 4 rows, and now the weather widget doesnt show, as well to that, all the program words are cut off by the bottom of the shelves...
    Do me a favor for iFile... go to: private/var/stash/themes/ 1derful iPhone 4.theme/Bundles/eu.heinelt.ifile/ and make sure the "[email protected]" is themed...

same thing for the Cydia icon but that one's in: ..bundles/com.saurik.Cydia/ - and is named "[email protected]" as well..

...for the wallpaper shelves for the widget, did you load it as wallpaper from your camera roll (which won't work) or actually override the "Wallpaper.png" file with the alt wallpaper in the actual widget .theme folder?

...and i don't use the app names on any of my themes, i always check off ""No Undocked Icon Labels" and "No Docked Icon Labels" in winterboard so they don't show at all, but thanks for pointing that out -- I need to add a string to the plist to change the text on those darker for people who do use them... Can you do me a favor and post a screenshot so I can see if maybe moving the shelves a little might work?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    Hey,

I've seen the glass shelves depicted in this theme in other themes as well. Can someone put up a "three shelf" version of the glass shelves please or point me to where I can get what i'm looking for, i'd appreciate it. Thanks.
    i made this whole theme from scratch so i'll need to make you that one custom -- if you can post a screen shot of your screen i can use it as a template to make sure everything lines up correctly

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

BY THE WAY -- THIS IS AWESOME Y'ALL -- THIS IS A TRUE BETA-VERSION SO I WASN'T COMPLETELY DONE... I WAS REALLY (AND QUITE OBVIOSLY ) RELYING ON ALL YOUR HELP

THANKS!
    Last edited by TCcentex; 08-26-2010 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Hey, I went to the location for ifile and its themed,as well as cydia is themed to, so not sure about that,

Weather as wellisn't showing at top even though it was selected in winterboard.

Yes I did overwrite the wallpaper.png in alt weather.

Included is a screen shot of my page.
    Last edited by blueman234; 10-12-2010 at 12:33 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hey, I went to the location for ifile and its themed,as well as cydia is themed to, so not sure about that,

how did you change the bitesms icon diddnt work for me lol

Green Apple
    Thanks

how did you change the bitesms icon diddnt work for me lol
    Turn on springboard in Winterboard and that should change the icon.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to singh224 For This Useful Post:

can7 (08-26-2010)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    i made this whole theme from scratch so i'll need to make you that one custom -- if you can post a screen shot of your screen i can use it as a template to make sure everything lines up correctly
    Thanks for your help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1derful HD for iPhone 4 AND IPHONE 5-img_0445.png  

Thanks

is the weather widget above the base theme on the winterboard list?

Quote Originally Posted by Splitroaster View Post
    yeh cant wait till we get hi res on everything, lol guess its just me that hates the lo res icons iwipe cache looks really blurry but loving the compass new look
    the next update will have all hi-res icons
    Last edited by TCcentex; 08-26-2010 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

Splitroaster (08-26-2010)

Thanks

Yes it is on top. thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    Thanks for your help.
    3-row wallpaper below

... as well to that, all the program words are cut off by the bottom of the shelves...
    revised wallpaper with the shelves nudged up so your app names look better posted below too (in hi-res - goes in your camera bundle), as well as a low-res Wallpaper.png for the weather widget with the shelves nudged up too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1derful HD for iPhone 4 AND IPHONE 5-wallpaper3rows.jpg   1derful HD for iPhone 4 AND IPHONE 5-wallpapershelvesappnames.jpg   1derful HD for iPhone 4 AND IPHONE 5-wallpaper.png  
    Last edited by TCcentex; 08-26-2010 at 12:59 PM.

Thanks

Hey TC...the time stamp in the SMS, you can barely see it =)

Thanks

Do u know how to fix the shadow when you press an icon, or is it just me... I kinda like that

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

when you setup the weather widget do you need to use iblank?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Hey TC...the time stamp in the SMS, you can barely see it =)
    yeah, that's a tough one i've been dealing with since releasing the low-res version a couple months ago... i tried to darken the SMS background si it would be more visible but it ended up not flowing with the rest of the colors in the theme, and even tried making the background the blue color like on the wallpapers but that looked VERY fail... i don't even think the font color can be changed for that application... if you'd like, i'd be more than happy to make you an alternate, darker SMSBackground.png that you can use.. just let me know my friend

Quote Originally Posted by cocotherat View Post
    Do u know how to fix the shadow when you press an icon, or is it just me... I kinda like that
    I beleive you're looking for this: goes into private/var/stash/ 1derful iphone4.theme/ folders/sprigboard.app..

i made it transparent in the theme, so just overwrite the current one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1derful HD for iPhone 4 AND IPHONE 5-wallpapericonshadow-2x.png  

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

cocotherat (08-26-2010)

Thanks

when you setup the weather widget do you need to use iblank?
    yes sir -- download it from cydia then place it below the base 1derfulHD theme in winterboard -- make sure to do the same with the new file named "iBlank no icon shadows" too

Banned
    Thanks

Thanks for the wallpaper. I was trying to get just the glass shelves without the frame. See how the pic of the one i posted up looks? Just those shelves but in glass. Actually i like the ones you put up. I'm gonna see if i can use just the glass shelves on the first page and the ones you just put up on the other pages. You think that can work? Is it possible to do? In any event, i'll switch between the ones you did and the shelves minus the frame. Thanks again.