+ Reply
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful HD for iPhone 4 AND IPHONE 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Damn it TC!! your really annoying me!! No iPhone 4 here lol Buy me one and I'll test the Theme
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,313 Times in 1,243 Posts

Damn it TC!! your really annoying me!!
    No iPhone 4 here lol

Buy me one and I'll test the Theme

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

I've got my iPhone 4, depends, and a case of Mountain Dew ready to go!

Thanks

all these themes with the box frame are starting to look alike

Thanks
    Thanked 1,967 Times in 874 Posts

"TC"-minus 20 minutes and counting.........

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

tick....tick....tick....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    all these themes with the box frame are starting to look alike
    ??? Can i have you take a close look at my frames and tell me what other icons they look like? I made these from scratch so if there are any other themes out there with icons that look like these i'd be curious to see if they were made before my 3g theme release date a couple months ago...

-------------------------------------------
    just cleaning up a couple last minute things... it's almost there....
    Last edited by TCcentex; 08-25-2010 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak? jason_wehrwein's Avatar
    Thanks

I love these box icon themes, clean and simple. Your icons may be in the shape of a box, but they are absolutely unique.

I just realized iFusion is your theme. I have that theme to this day on my 3gs. Love it
    My mom says im cool

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jason_wehrwein For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-26-2010)

Thanks

so sorry everybody... i'm in the middle of getting this all ready and my daughter comes in with her eye swolen shut and in all kinds of pain... welcome to my world -- i'm zipping the files right now

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

King Shady (08-25-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    so sorry everybody... i'm in the middle of getting this all ready and my daughter comes in with her eye swolen shut and in all kinds of pain... welcome to my world -- i'm zipping the files right now
    kool

Thanks
    nice theme..but whassup with all the iphone 4 themes having Square icons??????? i hate the square look and every HD theme has them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pistolxwhipped View Post
    nice theme..but whassup with all the iphone 4 themes having Square icons??????? i hate the square look and every HD theme has them.
    ...because the stock iphone icons ARE SQUARE.

A theme creator only has the small area that a stock icon takes up to theme, and if you start going crazy with shapes you lose a large portion of the icon graphic.

Besides, there are a couple themes that use circular icons... but hope that answered your question... kinda like saying "Why are are the new basketballs being made so circular?"... icons are square, hence the custom frames tend to be too.

------------------
    pretty quiet.... Does the theme suck? What's everybody think so far?
    Last edited by TCcentex; 08-25-2010 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

The them is awsome mate. The Square icons are great. Take no notice of the numpty who doesnt like them! Great work.
    Cheers
    Ian

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iancallaghan For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-26-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I downloaded theme, is amazing! hard work, thanks my friend!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ericvil For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-26-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jason_wehrwein View Post
    I love these box icon themes, clean and simple. Your icons may be in the shape of a box, but they are absolutely unique.

I just realized iFusion is your theme. I have that theme to this day on my 3gs. Love it
    Thanks Jason! And iFusion is getting upgraded to HD next... that one's going to be a pain in the you know what once I get into it because I'm sure I'm going to end up making tons of improvements with the increased canvas size to work with...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

jason_wehrwein (08-26-2010), thetjshow (08-26-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Love it bro, forget Class HD now you are the best!!, There is nothing wrong with the theme, can't find anything to moan about...

Just one thing I just noticed my weather icon does not change even though The files are placed properly and right name. Also when you turn the Summberboard Mode off some of the icons does not change they are default apple icons.
    The background in the weather app is the same as well... only the loading screen work any suggestions?
    Last edited by singh224; 08-26-2010 at 07:14 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to singh224 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-26-2010)

Thanks

My iFile and iWipe dont skin...and have to have summerboard on for the rest of the icons to skin. And even though I change the weather config to my correct location, it still stays on San Antonio. Overall beautiful theme! Thanks so much TC!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck1969 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (08-26-2010)

Thanks

Thanks so much forthe feedback everyone - I'll look into thi stuff asap. I still need to theme the weather, and I'm using an icon folder for this first beta release for all the low-res cydia icons which is why summerboard has to be on... I'm in the process up updating the bundles folder with hi-res versions of those icons then I can delete the icons folder and summerboard can be turned off -- for some of the other un-themed stuff like loaders, those will be done, this is just a very early beta-version...

One question - I was thinking of taking all the low-res UI images that aren't supported by the current version of winterboard and making them their own .theme that you can check or un-check in winterboard... Pretty much all the status bar graphics, sme buttons, my signature progress loaders, etc. Wasn't sure if people would like having low-res images poking around on their new phones... What's everybody think?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (08-26-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    Thanks so much forthe feedback everyone - I'll look into thi stuff asap. I still need to theme the weather, and I'm using an icon folder for this first beta release for all the low-res cydia icons which is why summerboard has to be on... I'm in the process up updating the bundles folder with hi-res versions of those icons then I can delete the icons folder and summerboard can be turned off -- for some of the other un-themed stuff like loaders, those will be done, this is just a very early beta-version...

One question - I was thinking of taking all the low-res UI images that aren't supported by the current version of winterboard and making them their own .theme that you can check or un-check in winterboard... Pretty much all the status bar graphics, sme buttons, my signature progress loaders, etc. Wasn't sure if people would like having low-res images poking around on their new phones... What's everybody think?
    Well High res will look better I think cos los res pictures might ruin the look of the theme. Hey if you need any help in creating the theme please consider me as I love doing this stuff.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by singh224 View Post
    Well High res will look better I think cos los res pictures might ruin the look of the theme. Hey if you need any help in creating the theme please consider me as I love doing this stuff.
    I agree - the hi-res looks much better, but there is a winterboard update needed to actually be able to display those hi-res images... Right now if a themer wants a truly "complete" theme (which is what I'd prefer), then all the custom images in the theme's UIImages folder must be low-res... If you look in the UIimages folder you'll see that I've got a bunch of hi-res versions of all those low-res ones in there just waiting for winterboard to show them in their hi-rezzy goodness... But the version you're running of this theme right now HAS low-res status bar graphics, progress loaders, etc... What I'm saying is, do those low-res images ruin the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    My iFile and iWipe dont skin...and have to have summerboard on for the rest of the icons to skin. And even though I change the weather config to my correct location, it still stays on San Antonio. Overall beautiful theme! Thanks so much TC!
    I've got iFile on my device and it's skinning, I do need iWipe though.. and make sure to closely follow the instructions for changing the location of the weather widget -- you don't go into the "Configs" folder at all, you have to follow a different path for the ios4 version of the widget...
    Last edited by TCcentex; 08-26-2010 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

thank you so much for the beta TCcentex.Where is the donates button,so i donate to you.

ok i see it
    Last edited by Simon76; 08-26-2010 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost