Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful HD for iPhone 4 AND IPHONE 5

Thanks
    Thanked 1,972 Times in 876 Posts

Updated theme now available on cydia

Thanks

Cool, will take a look at it. I currently has legacy installed and its very good
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by celeron View Post
    Cool, will take a look at it. I currently has legacy installed and its very good
    Thanks - and Legacy is a great theme made by some great guys

When you making a new theme TC?

Hello,
    I have bought this theme but i have a few probs with this theme.. I dont have any wallpaper, a few apps are unthemed(calculator,cydia...) and i cant set the language of the weather widget to german ( i have read the READ ME!)
    I need help pls ( sry 4 my bad eng.)

Lg
    PitBullGer

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PitBullGer View Post
    Hello,
    I have bought this theme but i have a few probs with this theme.. I dont have any wallpaper, a few apps are unthemed(calculator,cydia...) and i cant set the language of the weather widget to german ( i have read the READ ME!)
    I need help pls ( sry 4 my bad eng.)

Lg
    PitBullGer
    I actually submitted an update to the theme last night to fix the wallpaper issue -- there was a folder named incorrectly that would not allow the wallpaper and lockscreen options to be loaded to Settings/Wallpaper correctly, so as soon as the update hits Cydia today or tomorrow that will be fixed.
    When you say a few apps are unthemed, do you mean the icons or the UI within the apps? If you mean the UI in the actual apps, the calculator is not themed at the current time but will be in the future, and Cydia is generally un-themable as saurik disables a lot of substrate tweaks and apps while in the Cydia app to promote increased stability -- ther are not many, if any themes I know of that have a themed UI within the Cydia app.
    Lastly, the weather widget was created to be primarily english, but I can make the adjustments for you so it will display everything but the weather conditions (ex: cloudy, fair, thunderstorms, etc) in german -- you'll still have the weather conditions in english, but I can make the rest german for you. What city in Germany would you like the weather adjusted to?
    If it's ok - email me this information to my email: [email protected] -- thanks so much for your support and God bless!

thank you very much!!
    now the weather widget works fine and the wallpapers are all there with this update.

Hi TC ! I just bought your theme and really love it ! You did a really good job. I was just wondering if there was a way to bring back the dock icon names and the backgrounds on lockscreen behind the clock and slide to unlock. Thanks !

Edit : Nevermind I figured it out !
    Last edited by Tidge789; 01-26-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Me want another TC theme

Hi,New to the forum...Have just purchased this great app.
    Can someone please tell me tho,how to move the weather widget to the top of the screen?
    im really not that computer literate so a step by step guide would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by curious1 View Post
    Hi,New to the forum...Have just purchased this great app.
    Can someone please tell me tho,how to move the weather widget to the top of the screen?
    im really not that computer literate so a step by step guide would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

Help!!!!
    Last edited by curious1; 03-17-2012 at 05:36 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by curious1 View Post
    Help!!!!
    The weather widget cannot be easlity moved from the bottom to the top of the springboard without some extensive changes to the coding of the widget. Sorry about this, I made sure to clearly state that it couldn't be moved on the original first post of this thread as well as the description in Cydia when the theme was first released
    Last edited by TCcentex; 03-17-2012 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    The weather widget cannot be easlity moved from the bottom to the top of the springboard without some extensive changes to the coding of the widget. Sorry about this, I made sure to clearly state that it couldn't be moved on the original first post of this thread as well as the description in Cydia when the theme was first released
    Ok.Thanks for clarifying.Love the app btw.Great work. :-)

Can anyone tell me how to change the font color or style in the SMS app? The reply text is fine but the font in my text bubbles have a white dropshadow that makes it very hard to read.

good work on the them bro!

[s]I can't get wallpapers to switch or the city to change to my city even though I properly changed it in the files.[/s]

Found it
    Last edited by Twicullen; 09-13-2012 at 12:10 AM.

Thanks

UPDATE 1/29/13: 1DERFUL HD HAS BEEN UPDATED AND IS NOW COMPATABLE UP TO IOS 6.1, FOR ALL RETINA IPHONES AND IPODS UP TO AND INCLUDING THE NEW IPHONE 5
    I updated and refreshed a ton of UI, the Loading Screens, Media Player, Dialer.... and so much more. I know that the untethered jailbreak has yet to be released, but that didn't stop me from getting 1derful HD ready! It's already been submitted and accepted to Cydia, and is currently available. On Jailbreak day, just load it up and enjoy! The base theme has images for both the 4th and 5th generation iPhones and iPods, and there are two separate Wallpaper/Lockscreen themes, one specific to the iP4 and one for the iP5 -- just install the one you need and go. GET READY!

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

Just downloaded this again. Forgot how much I enjoyed this. Simple but lovely to look at

Noob question... Is there a way to use the icons only and not the whole theme?

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast