Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful HD for iPhone 4 AND IPHONE 5

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    I appreciate that -- if you really want to get a good look at some of the design tricks of theme creation, you ought to check out the first post of the sticky thread in the iPhone 4 theme section here for "E is for Ezra" -- that's a theme that me and four other Master Themers collaborated on to raise money for pediatric cancer research. We actually included a "Modder's PSD Package" on the first post with a lot of the actual nuts-and-bolts used in PhotoShop. That'd be a wonderful resource for someone like yourself interested in iDevice Theming
    Wow Tim that's incredible I had no idea you guys had put that together... I'm still waiting for some substantial cash to drop on E

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (04-09-2011)

I've taken your advice and purchased the theme. It is a really nice looking theme.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,972 Times in 876 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xjb2003x View Post
    I've taken your advice and purchased the theme. It is a really nice looking theme.
    Thanks for your support - 100% of the proceeds for the Ezra theme go to pediatric cancer research so you're money is going to a great cause. What I mentioned about the photoshop psd-pack for the Ezra theme however, is a FREE download that we put together and posted on the first post of the official theme thread here on ModMyi -- it'll give you an idea how a lot of those images are created and doesn't cost a dime.

I saw where the psd pack was free. Since I was going to use it to learn, I thought it only right to purchase the theme.

The newest update (2.0.2) is installing the old 1.4.1.3 version for me. I have no idea how to get back to 2.0.1. Could the download be fixed please?

Thanks

I am so sorry - there were some issues with that last update, so I submitted another last night that should be available today. Can you do me a big favor and let me know if your issue is resolved after the "new" update is installed?

Thanks so much for your support!

Just completely removed the package from cydia and redownloaded, it still installs 1.4.

I'd be happy to keep retrying for you each time you apply a fix, message me via AIM (SC10E) or yahoo (SC_10E)

Thanks

The new update hasnt hit cydia yet - will hopefully be later today

Just got the email that the update should be live on Cydia within the next few hours - keep an eye on the changelog
    Last edited by TCcentex; 05-14-2011 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

May 14 update has hit the Changelog, however 1.4 is still in fact being installed.

Thanks

The version naming convention may have stayed the same, but I made sure to go through and update all the files to be compatible for all retina ios' up to 4.3.3 -- can you all tell me if there are any issues with unthemed images?

redownloading...will update in a sec

Some unthemed icons there, and I'm pretty sure that's not how the icons are supposed to look in general for the ones that are. I just bought the theme yesterday, but I remember the icons looking larger, and your previews on page 1 seem to look that way also. Also, you'll notice the dock is not reflecting at all.

I am currently on 4.3.2...should I update to 4.3.3 to verify anything?
    Last edited by SC10E; 05-14-2011 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SC10E View Post
    redownloading...will update in a sec

Some unthemed icons there, and I'm pretty sure that's not how the icons are supposed to look in general for the ones that are. I just bought the theme yesterday, but I remember the icons looking larger, and your previews on page 1 seem to look that way also. Also, you'll notice the dock is not reflecting at all.

I am currently on 4.3.2...should I update to 4.3.3 to verify anything?
    No - 4.3.3 is the same as 4.3.2 as far as themes go, but I verified myself that the correct files were not loaded with this latest update, it still installed the older version -- I have reached out to the repo and am looking into getting this issue fixed as we speak. I'm so sorry for all the confusion - We'll have this problem fixed asap

No problem, being patient playing around with Prestige HD also.

Thanks

Ok, what I'm hoping is the final update has been accepted and should be live on the Cydia changelog soon. There were some mix-ups with my repo and the latest updates were installing the older version of the theme. Cross your fingers!

cool, ill go ahead and open up the changelog while im sitting here working and refresh it every few mins, will let you know when its live

there already appears to be a May 15 change, 2.0.2-1, I will verify its correct

same result TC...dont know what to tell ya unless you have another revision uploading
    Last edited by SC10E; 05-15-2011 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

1derful 2.0 is back! The update hit a couple hours ago, it's the correct file and should be fully compatible with all ios' up to and including 4.3.3

There still seems to be a problem with the theme. Whenever you lock it in the slide to unlock thing it seems to be to big for it

thomasds
    Hi,
    I want to use the weather without the wallpaper of 1derful.
    Where can I delete the wallpaper function?
    If I use a transparent wallpaper, the background is black.
    But I want to use my wallpaper which I have choose at settings app.

And:
    Where can I change the weather description to German language?

thomasds
    canīt anybody help me?
    I want to change the weather description to the German language.
    Where can I do it?

Thanks

UPDATE 1/1/12: 1DERFUL HD HAS BEEN UPDATED AND IS NOW COMPATABLE UP TO IOS 5.0.1

Huge thanks to armypunk2003 for helping me with the update

Ios5 update
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1325456888.926207.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1325456907.965158.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1325456924.249405.jpg  
    Last edited by TCcentex; 01-01-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast