Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful HD for iPhone 4 AND IPHONE 5

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    thanks Viiolent -- we'll make use of that "HD" in your name before long...

I got your PM too, and I agree......
    Ye I can viiolently hd some idevices...
    Bad joke huh?

Quote Originally Posted by schani View Post
    @TCcentex

Sorry for the misunderstanding its not you who is playing games, your support is just great and exemplary.

i mean the other developer because why it is happend that some icons are in a special format or why if you change it like your ways it is not working.

i updated infinifolders and wonder how happend now PKGBackups icon is themed but now intelliscreen is not themed.

i did not think about that it also dependes on more then the app icon itself and infinifolders has influence of the theming.

is it possible to download your collection of the icons we need.

at least its easier for you and us if we can catch out of a pool.

Sorry again for the misunderstanding posting.

i just wanna tell here what pisses me of sometimes.
    Do you not speak english natively? Your sentences seem very broken...
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 09-19-2010 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-20-2010)

Default need some icons themed
    @TCcentex

ubdated your theme right now and some icons which where themed are after the update not anymore.

the files which i created are in the old theme folder but when i copy them into the new one there is no effect.

????? What can be the problem there?

I need Intelliscreen, FirewallIP and iSmartDialer.

thx

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Ye I can viiolently hd some idevices...
    Bad joke huh?

Do you not speak english natively? Your sentences seem very broken...
    I am an austrian living in germany so english natively is not my profession but i hope i am understandable most of the time.

But if you talk austrian we also can have our conversation in austrian.

oiso frog net so deppad gschisana
    Last edited by schani; 09-20-2010 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to schani For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-20-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,973 Times in 877 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schani View Post
    @TCcentex

ubdated your theme right now and some icons which where themed are after the update not anymore.

the files which i created are in the old theme folder but when i copy them into the new one there is no effect.

????? What can be the problem there?

I need Intelliscreen, FirewallIP and iSmartDialer.

thx

I am an austrian living in germany so english natively is not my profession but i hope i am understandable most of the time.

But if you talk austrian we also can have our conversation in austrian.

oiso frog net so deppad gschisana
    That's odd -- if you had files in the theme's bundles folder for some additional cydia icons, they should definitely work if you simply copy and paste them over to the new update... Did you double-check that the app's bundles folder has everything named correctly? I'd also be happy to make you those missing icons - do me a favor and post a screen shot with those standard icons showing and I'll 1derful-ize them for you and put them in the correct bundles directory file

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

So I bought this theme today, love it, but I'm having issues changing the weather widget from the top to the bottom. Everything went smoothly changing my location. But when I open the Widget.html to edit it, everything is odd looking characters in japanese and what not...kinda confused on what to do here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TypeRBass For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-20-2010)

Thanks

Default iCatalyst HD
    I'd like to encourage anyone who has been interested in any of my work to check out "iCatalyst HD" by subywrex: iCATALYST HD

I've personally been running this theme in it's beta form for over a week now and I absolutely love it. Subywrex submitted it to Cydia last night so keep an eye out for it's release. He's also in the process of porting it over for 3G devices and ipods, and should be releasing a non-HD version very soon

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TypeRBass View Post
    So I bought this theme today, love it, but I'm having issues changing the weather widget from the top to the bottom. Everything went smoothly changing my location. But when I open the Widget.html to edit it, everything is odd looking characters in japanese and what not...kinda confused on what to do here.
    I'm glad you're enjoying it!

To move the weather widget down to the bottom, ssh or ifile into the 1derfulHDWeatherWidget.theme, open Widget.html and go down to the 7th text line that displays href=Widgets/SB Stylesheets/Top.css"> -- and change the word "Top" to "Bottom".

You'll then need to go one extra step and go back to the theme folder and choose a wallpaper for the bottom.css layout in the "AltWPs" folder -- rename your chosen wallpaper to "Wallpaper.png" and paste it over the existing one in the widget theme folder where the AlptWPs and Widget.html are located.

Let me know if I can help further - and thanks again for your support!
    Last edited by TCcentex; 09-20-2010 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I'd like to encourage anyone who has been interested in any of my work to check out "iCatalyst HD" by subywrex: iCATALYST HD

I've personally been running this theme in it's beta form for over a week now and I absolutely love it. Subywrex submitted it to Cydia last night so keep an eye out for it's release. He's also in the process of porting it over for 3G devices and ipods, and should be releasing a non-HD version very soon

Tim

I'm glad you're enjoying it!

To move the weather widget down to the bottom, ssh or ifile into the 1derfulHDWeatherWidget.theme, open Widget.html and go down to the 7th text line that displays href=Widgets/SB Stylesheets/Top.css"> -- and change the word "Top" to "Bottom".

You'll then need to go one extra step and go back to the theme folder and choose a wallpaper for the bottom.css layout in the "AltWPs" folder -- rename your chosen wallpaper to "Wallpaper.png" and paste it over the existing one in the widget theme folder where the AlptWPs and Widget.html are located.

Let me know if I can help further - and thanks again for your support!
    I don't think I explained what I meant too well :P so here's a quick screenshot of what comes up when I open the Widget.html in text edit..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2010-09-20-2.30.38-pm.png  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TypeRBass For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-20-2010)

Thanks

I don't think I explained what I meant too well :P so here's a quick screenshot of what comes up when I open the Widget.html in text edit..
    oh boy, that is jacked up! Can you tell me where you acquired your copy of the theme? If it was Cydia can you provide a copy of the "1derful HD Theme" page that shows you officially purchased it?

Once we get that squared away what I'll do is ask that you PM me your email address and I'll forward you that html file IN ENGLISH with your changes already applied so you can simply delete the existing one and replace it with the new editable copy

Thanks

Well first obviously prove that you did indeed buy it and if I had to guess you somehow have an html file which is either corrupted or actually changed to a different formatting... IE: Not UTF-8 which is what most people use...
    It honestly looks like a bug that a pirating site placed correct me if im wrong!

Oh and yeh ive been watching that iCatalyst thread for a while now and it looks amazing huh! Anyway tho dont you knid of wonder how a theme that isnt even here on the MMi forums managed to get theme of the week!!???
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 09-20-2010 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

There is actually a Japanese pirate site that has my stolen theme if you can believe it. I'm really more interested to see what version he's running right from the theme page in cydia, but I'm holding out hope that people that steal the theme don't come here expecting to receive service... You know, you ought to be able to uninstall it on cydia and reinstall (your license will still be valid so you won't have to pay again) and I bet that would take care of it....

Thanks

oh boy, that is jacked up! Can you tell me where you acquired your copy of the theme? If it was Cydia can you provide a copy of the "1derful HD Theme" page that shows you officially purchased it?

Once we get that squared away what I'll do is ask that you PM me your email address and I'll forward you that html file IN ENGLISH with your changes already applied so you can simply delete the existing one and replace it with the new editable copy
    here's the page that shows I purchased it...I'll pm you my email. thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1derful.png  

Thanks

There is actually a Japanese pirate site that has my stolen theme if you can believe it. I'm really more interested to see what version he's running right from the theme page in cydia, but I'm holding out hope that people that steal the theme don't come here expecting to receive service... You know, you ought to be able to uninstall it on cydia and reinstall (your license will still be valid so you won't have to pay again) and I bet that would take care of it....
    and I definitely didn't steal the theme from a pirate site. I did pay for it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I bought the theme from Cydia. I got everything squared away. I moved the weather, changed the background to the shelves... However, it said that the wallpapers would automatically go to my settings--> wallpaper. It's not there and I also checked my camera roll and not there either. Am I looking in the wrong places? BTW, thanks for an awesome theme.

Tim just another stellar job by you, and again watching the support you give is just awesome.... We need more themers like you for sure!!!!!!!!

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Thanks

and I definitely didn't steal the theme from a pirate site. I did pay for it.
    i gotcha my friend more a head's up to anybody who likes visiting Japanese sites

Quote Originally Posted by HollyWood-821 View Post
    I bought the theme from Cydia. I got everything squared away. I moved the weather, changed the background to the shelves... However, it said that the wallpapers would automatically go to my settings--> wallpaper. It's not there and I also checked my camera roll and not there either. Am I looking in the wrong places? BTW, thanks for an awesome theme.
    I'm very sorry, I've heard that from a couple people -- I'm actually posting all the wallpapers and lockscreens on the thread as soon as I get back home so they can be loaded to your camera roll from here

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Tim just another stellar job by you, and again watching the support you give is just awesome.... We need more themers like you for sure!!!!!!!!
    Thanks bro -- and I was really touched by your story

Thanks

Default Wallpapers and LockBackgrounds
    If you're having trouble locating the Wallpapers and LockBackgrounds, copy these to your camera roll and apply them through the device's "Set as Wallpaper" function
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -150-2x.png   -151-2x.png   -152-2x.png   -153-2x.png   -154-2x.png   -155-2x.png   -156-2x.png   -157-2x.png  

-158-2x.png   -159-2x.png   -160-2x.png   -161-2x.png   -162-2x.png   -163-2x.png   -164-2x.png  

Thanks

Default wallpapers and lockbackgrounds
    continued...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -165-2x.png   -166-2x.png   -167-2x.png   -168-2x.png   -169-2x.png   -170-2x.png   -171-2x.png   -172-2x.png  

-173-2x.png   -174-2x.png   -175-2x.png   -176-2x.png   -177-2x.png   -178-2x.png  

Thanks

Thats a lot of women and not a lot of clothing
    Those look great! Cant wait till 4.1 JB so I can get my touch 4 running these!

Tim is the best person in the community. In terms of his helpfulness and kindness there is NO equal...
    And even better this is a NO CLONE ZONE
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 09-22-2010 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thank you for uploading the wallpapers. I love them... And thanks again for this awesome theme!!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyWood-821 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-24-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HollyWood-821 View Post
    Thank you for uploading the wallpapers. I love them... And thanks again for this awesome theme!!!
    I'm glad I could help -- thanks for the kind words too, it really means a lot

Default Installation error
    I am having a problem installing the 1derful HD theme for IPhone 4, that I hope you can help me out on (since I actually accidently bought both the original and HD one). I'll just post the error message I get after it downloads and displays towards the end of the installation...please help:

/var/cache/apt/archives/com.modmyi.a1derfalhdthemefortheiphone4_1.3_iphone os-arm.deb

trying to overwrite'/.DS_Store;

Please help...
    Last edited by Maleficous; 09-25-2010 at 02:15 AM.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast