Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
08-20-2010, 04:46 AM #1
This is how to make your widget display your city right...
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Thanked 13 Times in 1 Post
You must have WinterBoard and iFile installed to follow this guide.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Install the weatherFurikiOs4 widget from Cydia.
2. Now open this website Weather Location Codes/IDs
3. On this site in the search field put the city that you want to have in your widget and after you will get the code with 8 number write it down so you can put it later in the configureMe.js
4. Now open iFile from your iphone and go to this folder /Library/Themes/weatherFurikiOs4/Private/WeatherWidget/Private/ and in this folder you will find configureMe.js file that you have to edit
5. Now open and start to edit this file and go to this line var locale = "here you have to put the 8 number code".
6. After you do all this procedure restart your iphone and thats it you'll get what you were asking for.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bahtiar For This Useful Post: