+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
UPDATE - Right, After A Long Break To Deal With Some Real Life Problems (Lost My Job For No Reason!!) I've come Back To Fix A Few Problems With This
    Thanks

Talking iPhone 4 Hi-Res Icon Collection - Add Or Grab.
    UPDATE - Right, After A Long Break To Deal With Some Real Life Problems (Lost My Job For No Reason!!) I've come Back To Fix A Few Problems With This Thread, Mainly The Problems With The "Cydia Icons" Not Being The Right Size, At The Bottom Of The Thread Is A New "Cydia Apps" Section, This Will House All "Cydia Style" Icons That I Can Find, If You Look I Have Made Some New Emulator Icons That Are All The Right Size & Sorted Out The Winterboard e.c.t Icons

P.S Let Me Know What You Think Of The Background Colors For The Emulator Icons, The Yellow On The PlayStation Just Doesn't Do It For Me.

Hi Everyone, After A Fair Amount Of Searching I've Come To The Conclusion That There Aren't Many Places To Find Hi-Res Icons For The iPhone 4 & I'm Sure I'm Not The Only One That Is Sick Of Looking At A Pixelated Mess On Their Nice New iPhone 4.

You Can't Tell Me That The Difference Between CC Runner & Sonic 1 Isn't Worth The Effort!

I Spent About 4 Hours Last Night Converting Images Into Icons & Feel That They Could Be Put To Better Use By The Community.

So My Idea Is To Make This Thread Into A Collection Of Hi-Res Icons That People Can Add To, What Do You Think

This Is just A Preview Of What The Thread Will Look Like...

All Credit Goes To The Original Artist For These Icons (& Install.ous), I Just Rounded The Edges

This Wallpaper Was Requested & I'm Happy To Oblige

These Are The Splash Screens That I Use For Re-Springing & The GBA Emulator, Feel Free To Grab Them If You Want :P
    Last edited by NeoSonic; 10-19-2010 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Finally Updated With More Icons 19-10-2010

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to NeoSonic For This Useful Post:

Bernie-Mac (08-20-2010), Cav3O (08-20-2010), cocotherat (08-19-2010), FreeApple (10-20-2010), gesha1 (05-20-2011), Jahooba (02-17-2012), JLick (08-19-2010), Jontae (09-02-2010), King Shady (10-24-2010), Laxu (07-05-2012), lostinthemes (07-24-2013), MAYORLIM (07-24-2012), Pro1Pod (01-31-2012), Rakim (09-12-2010), RMXO (09-08-2010), Therapychild (04-16-2011), tw1st3d (01-01-2011), umair1977 (09-28-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Those icons look great, keep them coming!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

What he said ^

You should have the title links like Games, Apps, Comics, etc. lead to mediafire download link with ALL of that categories icons, incase people want them ALL, and don't wanna save each individual pic!
    Last edited by JLick; 08-19-2010 at 12:05 PM.

Thanks

That's a good idea, I'll get on that, what do you prefer RapidShare or MediaFire?
    Last edited by NeoSonic; 08-19-2010 at 01:06 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

I need that wallpaper please.
    iLive an iLife

Thanks
    Thanked 1,969 Times in 875 Posts

one suggestion -- we should really focus mainly on high-res cydia icons... all the hi-res icons you've posted are from app store apps, and most themes all have auto-skinning so these get done by the mask and shadow...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i feel like this is gonna sound stupid, but how did you make the icons hi-res? because i wanna do that with my icons lol.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,065 Times in 3,287 Posts

I'm also not sure about the sense of this tread? This are just some original icons from some apps ? Everyone that owns a iPhone4 and has this apps has this icons. Other devices don't need it but users can simply take a look at their specific app folder for it . If you have some skill you could create cydia icons as most of them are not ported to HD.

So again: what's the sense of this and why is it sticky?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

high dB (02-29-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    I'm also not sure about the sense of this tread? This are just some original icons from some apps ? Everyone that owns a iPhone4 and has this apps has this icons. Other devices don't need it but users can simply take a look at their specific app folder for it . If you have some skill you could create cydia icons as most of them are not ported to HD.

So again: what's the sense of this and why is it sticky?
    Well Like I Said In The First Post, I Couldn't Find Any Of These Icons On The Net, So After Spending A Fair Amount of Time Cropping & Resizing Them I Thought I'd Share Them With The Rest Of The World (Does That Make Enough Sense To You )
    I Was Hoping That Other People May Have One Or Two Icons That They Could Upload To This Thread To Help it Grow & Eventually We Would End Up With A Nice Big Varied Collection Of Icons.
    Also If You Want To Create Some Cydia Icons In HD & Upload/E-Mail Them To Me, Be My Guest.
    P.S I Didn't Sticky This, If You Want To Know Why It Was "Stuck" I Suggest You Ask The Person Who "Stuck" It.

Wallpaper Image Is Up
    Last edited by NeoSonic; 08-20-2010 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoSonic For This Useful Post:

Adilcoolrocks (10-13-2010), Bernie-Mac (08-20-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSonic View Post
    That's a good idea, I'll get on that, what do you prefer RapidShare or MediaFire?
    Megaupload of course lol

Thanks

First off, great work on all these icons! iPhone 4 icons are 118x120 in size. Does it matter that all of these icons are 114x114?
    Last edited by Latino; 08-20-2010 at 11:48 AM.

Thanks

Last edited by TCcentex; 08-20-2010 at 12:45 PM.

Thanks

Censored
    Last edited by NeoSonic; 08-20-2010 at 02:36 PM.

Thanks

Last edited by TCcentex; 08-24-2010 at 05:32 AM.

Thanks

What Do You Prefer, Rar Or Zip?
    Last edited by NeoSonic; 08-20-2010 at 02:20 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoSonic For This Useful Post:

shangus (10-16-2010)

Thanks

the title of your thread is "iPhone 4 Hi-Res Icon Collection..." Anyone with an iPhone 4 that has any of the apps represented by the icons you have posted here need only ssh into their device or use iFile to access the app-specific bundles folder to find each app's stock, hi resolution icon - sized correctly at the iPhone 4 stock 118x120 pixels, which can be copied to a file on your computer to acheive exactly what you're compiling a display of here. If you're gathering them to apply to a custom icon frame, stock app-store icons can be made to auto-skin with any custom frame by building it into the theme utilizing the appiconmask.png and appiconshadow.png in the com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder. I have a sticky thread here with a tutorial on how to do it:

How to Create AUTO-SKINNING App-Store Icons for Your Theme....

That's why it was questioned, and it was suggested that Cydia hi-res icons be posted here primarily. I was only trying to save you some time, you've only got a few posts and I have no idea what your level of experience is with iPhone themeing.

Granted, it looks like you do have a few custom hi-res icons for some app-store apps, so anyone interested in changing the stock icon on their device need only upsize your custom images to 118x120 to use them, so that's a good thing.

--- You also need the stock iPhone native hi-res app icons for the iPhone 4 like the phone, messages, iPod, etc - I've posted them below, and a few are super hi-res (up to 500x500 pixels), just resize them to 118x120 px. I'm also posting some cydia icons with the path to the folder and the name of the icon png. For the names of any Cydia icons a user has in their personal device, extract it using the methods mentioned above, go to this site: http://iphone.xengi.net/cfbundleidentifier/
    ..and look up your app's name -- create a folder to be placed in the theme's "Bundles" folder the name shown on that site, place the icon inside, and name it the icon name mentioned there too.

Here are the directories for the cydia apps i posted with the native icons below:

iFile
    iFile eu.heinelt.ifile
    [email protected]
    iPadAppIcon.png

iRealSMS
    com.spiritoflogic.iRealSMS3
    Icon.png

Rock
    com.rockyourphone.rockapp
    [email protected]
    icon-72.png

Cydia
    com.saurik.Cydia
    [email protected]

Display Recorder
    com.booleanmagic.displayrecorder
    [email protected]

MyWi
    com.mywi
    [email protected]

3g Unrestrictor
    com.kstreich-dev.unrestrictor3g
    icon.png
    [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-calendar.jpg   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-camera.jpg   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-clock.jpg   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-calculator.jpg   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-compass.jpg   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-contacts.jpg   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-icon-2x.png   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-ifile.jpg  

iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-iphoneappicon-2x.png   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-ipod.jpg   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-itunes.jpg   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-mail.jpg   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-maps.jpg   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-messages.jpg   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-phone.jpg  
    Last edited by TCcentex; 08-20-2010 at 02:59 PM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

bgattis (04-20-2012), pit123 (08-27-2010), SPPassion (08-21-2010)

Thanks

continued...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-photo1.png   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-photo2.png   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-photo3.png   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-photo4.png   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-photos.jpg   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-settings.jpg   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-stocks.jpg   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-voice-memos.jpg  

iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-weather.jpg   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-youtube.jpg   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-4icon-2x.png   iPhone 4 Hi-Res icon Collection, add or grab.-2icon-2x.png  
    Last edited by TCcentex; 08-20-2010 at 02:35 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

SPPassion (08-21-2010)

Thanks

OK Look, All I Did Was Upload The Icons That I Converted From iTunes & Used On My Phone, When I Downloaded These Apps The Icons Were Low-Res & Looked Poor On My Retina Display, Thats It, I'm Just Sharing.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,065 Times in 3,287 Posts

Did not want to offend you. The "sticky" question was for the mods
    I'm just wondering: so when you have a iPhone4 and let's say you have the doodle app then you already have this HD icon. so why do you search for it, resize it and post it here? This things are technical not correct:
    wrong size
    different glossy overlay
    wrong or no shadows

I will be quiet now... don't need to understand everything.

Thanks

Well, Every Icon That Is Up There Was Not HD On My Phone When I Downloaded It, They Were All Low-Res.
    I Always Thought That the Icons Were Meant To Be 114x114, That's What I Read On A Few Different Sites & They Seem To Work For Me, But I May Be Wrong & If So I'll Have To Do The Icons Again, Any Of The Gloss Overlays Were Already On The iTunes Artwork Before I Re-Sized It, I Guess I'm Probably Wrong In Thinking That The Overlays Would Add A Shadow To The Icon Automatically?
    Last edited by NeoSonic; 09-13-2010 at 05:30 AM.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast