+ Reply
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1171

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore Speaking of Bars....he gave me a sweet idea for this theme. He just recently released a themed keyboard to match one of his themes for
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,856 Times in 884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    Speaking of Bars....he gave me a sweet idea for this theme. He just recently released a themed keyboard to match one of his themes for use with iaccess. I can see it now, marble blue keys with a silver bezel and silver text on a silver background. Too clean my friend, too clean.

DO IT NOW!!!! I gave you $2. We're more important than your family!! We each gave you $2!! I could've had 2 cheeseburgers for what I paid for this theme and you're telling me that you put your own family before us?! That's pretty low down bro, even for a themer. LOL
    For the record I knew this was sarcasm. So no problems man

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone else having trouble getting the wallpaper to show up? i just get a black background

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    I have to say the support on here is ****

I have this and Elite Pro HD and look at the support they give you !!!!

One request over 10 days and just one reply from the creator saying i thought dock flow was 5 icons. Not yeh sure i will sort it or anything from anyone.

Well you take my $1.99 and just give no support, You have a lot to learn from Bars and his team
    You have absolutely no leg to stand on mate.

I'm in and around at least 20 threads a day , helping people etc...and requesting stuff , but i don't expect stuff to be done within minutes. I wouldn't have a problem is it even took a few days.

Now Subywrex is a pretty cool guy from what ive heard , don't really talk much but i must say that UINique has definitely sparked my interest hes a family man , so you really cont expect him to reply to you as quick as you may want him too.

And yes as you mentioned , Bars has a "Team", i guess i could say im on it because i spend i lot of time over there. But seriously ive seen half of the stuff you request and to be honest if you became friends with the "Search this thread" button before your requested something you wouldn't request half the stuff you do.

Just my .02

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    can someone make me limera1n,backboard,iacces,springjump,unlimtones and the ********** icons please,thank you
    please anybody,make me these icons,thank you very much

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Oh and if you share the PSD for the wallpaper with me Ill do the keyboard. I dont mind since I am right now brainstorming ideas for some more bundles

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi every1!

Just came from 3GS where I have used the Evolution OS2 Theme which has been really awesome to me at this time. When I changed to iPhone 4 I was really disappointed of the few choices of themes - still because most of them are lookalike. All dark etc.

Finally I came to this theme and felt in love instantly ;-) There is nothing to complain so far and everytime I see the lockscreen etc. I just fall in love again!

However, I just got through the whole thread - believe it or not. Did not want to miss any custom things etc. There is only one topic which has mentioned once, but was not explained in detail. Therefore I provide you with a screenshot of the lockscreen.

The alignment of the clock is mismachtin somehow, there is too much space after the ":". As I am not very familiar with the stylesheets and html things I did not want to use try and error. Maybe someone could give me a short explanation how to fix this ;-)

As far as I understand the battery charge / lockscreen problem has not been solved so far, so I won't touch this ;-)
    (just saw the battery screen for the first time recently, kicks *** - definetely!!!!)

Keep on going with the good work. Really appreciate!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD-img_0272.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiksen View Post
    Hi every1!

Just came from 3GS where I have used the Evolution OS2 Theme which has been really awesome to me at this time. When I changed to iPhone 4 I was really disappointed of the few choices of themes - still because most of them are lookalike. All dark etc.

Finally I came to this theme and felt in love instantly ;-) There is nothing to complain so far and everytime I see the lockscreen etc. I just fall in love again!

However, I just got through the whole thread - believe it or not. Did not want to miss any custom things etc. There is only one topic which has mentioned once, but was not explained in detail. Therefore I provide you with a screenshot of the lockscreen.

The alignment of the clock is mismachtin somehow, there is too much space after the ":". As I am not very familiar with the stylesheets and html things I did not want to use try and error. Maybe someone could give me a short explanation how to fix this ;-)

As far as I understand the battery charge / lockscreen problem has not been solved so far, so I won't touch this ;-)
    (just saw the battery screen for the first time recently, kicks *** - definetely!!!!)

Keep on going with the good work. Really appreciate!
    Ya know... Until you just said that, I have never noticed... Now that's all I'll be looking at..

Maybe if I get sometime I'll look around and see if it is an easy fix

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shanks12 For This Useful Post:

chiksen (11-08-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sry for that mate
    Thanks in advance, I think this could be adjusted easily - but not sure about to 100% at all.

BR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiksen View Post
    Sry for that mate
    Thanks in advance, I think this could be adjusted easily - but not sure about to 100% at all.

BR
    Good catch. Hmmm. Will look at the style sheet. Looks like it's the word spacing.

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Hi

Could you please send me the link or the file for the non-retina version of this. As you know i have bought the theme but i would like to use it on my 3GS too.

Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

eonC4PDA (11-09-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Hi

Could you please send me the link or the file for the non-retina version of this. As you know i have bought the theme but i would like to use it on my 3GS too.

Thanks

hey... send him an email, i think that will make it faster for him to send you the file. lol

Thanks

can someone make me limera1n,backboard,iacces,springjump,unlimtones and the ********** icons please,thank you
    please anyone,this is my 4 time try to request for these icon.

Thanks

please anyone,this is my 4 time try to request for these icon.
    you could at least post the icons for them.. that will help people out

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can I please get a videos icon as well as a music icon for the iPod touch 4. that is still a hd device that you cannot forget about. thank you.

Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Just purchased from cydia..what a great theme..time to get to customizing...

Is there anyway I could get the wallpaper.psd id rather use the theme wallpaper than one of my photos, just looks cleaner. I tried using the loader.psd but it wont work right because its not the same.
    Last edited by Dark_Ninja; 11-10-2010 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

Thanks

Oops lol

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonomys For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (11-10-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonomys View Post
    Oops lol
    lol...you can just pm it to me or whatever is easier for you bud.

Thanks

Wrong thread my bad.. I'm sure Suby can help ya out tho

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonomys For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (11-10-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonomys View Post
    Wrong thread my bad.. I'm sure Suby can help ya out tho
    Oh sweet thanks..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Just purchased from cydia..what a great theme..time to get to customizing...

Is there anyway I could get the wallpaper.psd id rather use the theme wallpaper than one of my photos, just looks cleaner. I tried using the loader.psd but it wont work right because its not the same.
    The wallpapers are directly installed to your settings>wallpapers>wallpapers section on your phone.

The psd for the loading screens is the same as the wallpaper (pretty much) and that is is in the psd folder of the main theme