+ Reply
Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1287

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Maps , Clock , Settings Alternate Annnnnd iTunes and App Store
...
  1. #361
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,049 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Maps , Clock , Settings Alternate

    Annnnnd iTunes and App Store
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-mapsip4.png   [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-clockip4.png   [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-settingsip4.png   [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-itunesip4.png   [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-appstoreip4.png  
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 08-30-2010 at 04:45 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (08-30-2010)

  3. #362
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    SOME COMMUNITY MODS



    BY Blast123
    Quote Originally Posted by blast123 View Post
    just a couple of alien wallpapers i made for u guys =)
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 08-30-2010 at 05:11 PM.
    TO THANK ME FOR MY THEMES:I NEED SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR MY SPACESHIP TO RETURN TO MY PLANET,IF YOU WANT TO HELP,PLEASEon this link
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TYB3WY4KVZWCN

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (08-30-2010)

  5. #363
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,049 Times in 3,590 Posts

    More alternatives.....

    Safari , Videos , Mail , Music/iPod

    Can i get this wallpaper without the arrows on the bottom?

    Oh and btw Alien , CONGRATS ON THEME OF THE WEEK !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-ipodip4.png   [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-mailip4.png   [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-videosip4.png   [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-safariip4.png   [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-wallpaper.png  
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 08-30-2010 at 05:22 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (08-30-2010)

  7. #364
    My iPhone is a Part of Me romg78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ModMyi threads
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    731
    Thanked 963 Times in 395 Posts

    Dear Alien,

    Do you plan to create a weather widget for the springboard?

    i tried several but don't match perfectly with your beautiful theme...

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to romg78 For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (08-30-2010)

  9. #365
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,049 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by romg78 View Post
    Dear Alien,

    Do you plan to create a weather widget for the springboard?

    i tried several but don't match perfectly with your beautiful theme...
    There was one posted last page.

  10. #366
    My iPhone is a Part of Me romg78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ModMyi threads
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    731
    Thanked 963 Times in 395 Posts

    sorry but i surely miss something..
    is there an Alien Weather Widget for this theme?

    i don't understand when you said "There was one posted last page."
    Apologize

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to romg78 For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (08-30-2010)

  12. #367
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,049 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by romg78 View Post
    sorry but i surely miss something..
    is there an Alien Weather Widget for this theme?

    i don't understand when you said "There was one posted last page."
    Apologize
    the Nine HD weather widget works well. Which somebody posted last page.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (08-30-2010), It's Mi (08-31-2010), romg78 (08-30-2010)

  14. #368
    My iPhone is a Part of Me romg78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ModMyi threads
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    731
    Thanked 963 Times in 395 Posts

    thank you ArDottCeeDuble, i will make a screen to show you why i say it's not perfect with this widget.

    We must put the wallpaper in the widget folder and by this way it's not perfect with the icons..You will see screen
    (without the weather widget i can adjust the wallpaper by "camera'icture")

    Thanks
    Last edited by romg78; 08-30-2010 at 07:40 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to romg78 For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (08-30-2010)

  16. #369
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Some icons and different approach.
    First off a BIG THANKS to Alien for another awesome theme.

    Here are a few icons I made from his slave icon for my extra Cydia apps along with my screenie.

    Next I found what I think is a simpler way to change out the icons for your theme. I go into the application folder finding the app I'm switching. Change the default icon.png to a different name. I use icon1.png so I can keep track of them easily. Next copy the new modified icon into the same app folder naming it to the original app icon name before you changed it. Done. I think this is easier and keeps me from making new folders.
    Summary:
    App folder ---> change original icon name to icon1 (for example)
    Place new themed icon into same folder with original icon name
    Done

    Hope this helps some of you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-img_0134.png   [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-icon-2-.png   [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-icon-3-.png   [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-icon-4-.png   [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-icon-5-.png   [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-icon-6-.png   [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-icon.png   [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-icon_orange.png  


  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ToonRN For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (08-30-2010), It's Mi (08-31-2010), Raaj FX was banned (08-30-2010)

  18. #370
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ToonRN View Post
    First off a BIG THANKS to Alien for another awesome theme.

    Here are a few icons I made from his slave icon for my extra Cydia apps along with my screenie.

    Next I found what I think is a simpler way to change out the icons for your theme. I go into the application folder finding the app I'm switching. Change the default icon.png to a different name. I use icon1.png so I can keep track of them easily. Next copy the new modified icon into the same app folder naming it to the original app icon name before you changed it. Done. I think this is easier and keeps me from making new folders.
    Summary:
    App folder ---> change original icon name to icon1 (for example)
    Place new themed icon into same folder with original icon name
    Done

    Hope this helps some of you.
    I almost forgot to say to Alien I hope you don't mind me taking the title out of my theme. You are a true gentleman for including the files with every layer so we can tweak them. Most developers have egos preventing this. Thanks and I give you credit and my respect.

  19. #371
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    @ToonRN
    Thanks for your info on how to manually change the stock icons.
    Lots of people do it this way,but some people don't like the idea,eaven that is the best way,
    So,we themers had to do it the hard way,to make everybody happy.
    I hope WinterBoard get an update soon to resolve this,and have the icons the old style,in a Icons folder...but we have to wait...
    About removing the themes title in the wallpaper,feel free,that's why I posted the psd with every layer possible,so you can make your own wallpapers.
    You can also change the themes title to anything you want,like your name.
    Thanks for your kind words...

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Oh and btw Alien , CONGRATS ON THEME OF THE WEEK !
    thanks ArDott
    Can't believed your cheers until I saw it myself at the mmi front pages.
    Thanks you guys for making this Theme of the Week.
    I'm speechless!!!!....

    ArDott...you have been following my themes since my beginning here.And eaven you don't have iPhone4 yet,you still following.You eaven make mods to run this theme in your device.Dammm....you eaven making icons for iP4!!!!
    YOU ROCK...
    as well others...most of you are following my themes since LePhone....
    And you guys made all my themes as Theme of the Week.

    I'm really happy with this,cuz,as you know,this is my first theme that is completely original from my imagination,my first simple,but not simpler theme,and my first that is not derrivated from another device (LePhone,HTC)
    Thanks guys...love you all.
    And I will always do my best to bring good themes.

    Quote Originally Posted by romg78 View Post
    Dear Alien,

    Do you plan to create a weather widget for the springboard?

    i tried several but don't match perfectly with your beautiful theme...
    I didn't make a widget for SpringBoard cuz,until WinterBoard gets an update,widgets on SB interfere with the wallpaper,it turns black when opening folders,and loose the efect of the wallpaper beign divided
    But I will make one,optional to use.Stay tuned

    @ArDott
    I'm saving your icons and will pack them to make a one file download at the first post.to save time to people from searching all over the tread in the future.
    Thanks for your support.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 08-30-2010 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (08-30-2010)

  21. #372
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,049 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    @ToonRN
    Thanks for your info on how to manually change the stock icons.
    Lots of people do it this way,but some people don't like the idea,eaven that is the best way,
    So,we themers had to do it the hard way,to make everybody happy.
    I hope WinterBoard get an update soon to resolve this,and have the icons the old style,in a Icons folder...but we have to wait...
    About removing the themes title in the wallpaper,feel free,that's why I posted the psd with every layer possible,so you can make your own wallpapers.
    You can also change the themes title to anything you want,like your name.
    Thanks for your kind words...



    thanks ArDott
    Can't believed your cheers until I saw it myself at the mmi front pages.
    Thanks you guys for making this Theme of the Week.
    I'm speechless!!!!....

    ArDott...you have been following my themes since my beginning here.And eaven you don't have iPhone4 yet,you still following.You eaven make mods to run this theme in your device.Dammm....you eaven making icons for iP4!!!!
    YOU ROCK...
    as well others...most of you are following my themes since LePhone....
    And you guys made all my themes as Theme of the Week.

    I'm really happy with this,cuz,as you know,this is my first theme that is completely original from my imagination,my first simple,but not simpler theme,and my first that is not derrivated from another device (LePhone,HTC)
    Thanks guys...love you all.
    And I will always do my best to bring good themes.



    I didn't make a widget for SpringBoard cuz,until WinterBoard gets an update,widgets on SB interfere with the wallpaper,it turns black when opening folders,and loose the efect of the wallpaper beign divided
    But I will make one,optional to use.Stay tuned
    Yeah , ever since True HTC , me and holdemdogg and the animated flipclock , then moving onto Dusk , making the bowl shaped icons and now this masterpiece

    What can i say? I am enjoying being a part of your amazing themes and i hope you continue to make amazing themes in the future

    Hey how about a collaboration when i get my iPhone 4 just kidding or maybe im not

    Sure thing about the icons dude , thats what i was talking about before , icon packs

    Ill continue to make and post icons for this theme.

    Dont mean to be a pain but can anyone edit this wallpaper and take out the arrows? Thank you.



    Quote Originally Posted by ToonRN View Post
    First off a BIG THANKS to Alien for another awesome theme.

    Here are a few icons I made from his slave icon for my extra Cydia apps along with my screenie.

    Next I found what I think is a simpler way to change out the icons for your theme. I go into the application folder finding the app I'm switching. Change the default icon.png to a different name. I use icon1.png so I can keep track of them easily. Next copy the new modified icon into the same app folder naming it to the original app icon name before you changed it. Done. I think this is easier and keeps me from making new folders.
    Summary:
    App folder ---> change original icon name to icon1 (for example)
    Place new themed icon into same folder with original icon name
    Done

    Hope this helps some of you.
    These icons look a little blurry to me , but nice start
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 08-30-2010 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. #373
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Yea...HoldemDog was the first to make a mod of True HTC.
    And now his a Theme Creator too,already have 2 themes that looks great and very original.
    Many others are followers of my themes,but they still on 3GS,so we will see them soon when they get an iP4.
    I will port this to 3GS,is jus that I deleted the 3GS version accidentally,and is hard to work with a theme,+ a slave theme,+ 3GS...dammm...

    @ArDott
    I would do it,but I'm at work.
    But you can use the psd and the wall and make it how you want
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 08-30-2010 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (08-30-2010)

  24. #374
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts

    Sorry my icons look blurry. They are the stock icon png modified into the Alien slave. Needless to say the originals aren't hi res. I think they look ok considering the slave steals the show anyway.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to ToonRN For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (08-30-2010)

  26. #375
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    @ToonRN
    They look nice to me...
    Don't know,I'm at my iPhone.
    The original icons was going to be bigger,but I had to shrink them a little to add the hooks.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    ToonRN (08-30-2010)

  28. #376
    I Tweak Things jepp376's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    /private/var/stash/Boston
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    647
    Thanked 704 Times in 417 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Yea...HoldemDog was the first to make a mod of True HTC.
    And now his a Theme Creator too,already have 2 themes that looks great and very original.
    Many others are followers of my themes,but they still on 3GS,so we will see them soon when they get an iP4.
    I will port this to 3GS,is jus that I deleted the 3GS version accidentally,and is hard to work with a theme,+ a slave theme,+ 3GS...dammm...

    @ArDott
    I would do it,but I'm at work.
    But you can use the psd and the wall and make it how you want
    Thanks Alien for your hard work, I'll be waiting for the 3GS version, not yet ready to cross-over to iPhone 4.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to jepp376 For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (08-30-2010)

  30. #377
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    @ToonRN
    They look nice to me...
    Don't know,I'm at my iPhone.
    The original icons was going to be bigger,but I had to shrink them a little to add the hooks.
    Thanks. They look good on my iPhone 4 too. Loving the theme!

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to ToonRN For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (08-30-2010)

  32. #378
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ToonRN View Post
    I think they look ok considering the slave steals the show anyway.
    Lol...
    I knew people will like the ALIEN version,but the Einstein version icons are great too.
    I made the ALIEN version as a slave theme cuz this way people can save space,as the Einstein is the main theme,containing all the UI,loaders and skins,and the ALIEN slave just acts to transform the icons,folders and other things.

  33. #379
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,049 Times in 3,590 Posts

    So what i was thinking was , Bars sticky "Default Cydia Icons"

    If i save that and post all those up we should be good for a while with icon requests haha

    DisplayRecorder and Game Center
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-displayrecorder.png   [ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛-game-center.png  
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 08-30-2010 at 09:21 PM.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (08-30-2010)

  35. #380
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    So what i was thinking was , Bars sticky "Default Cydia Icons"

    If i save that and post all those up we should be good for a while with icon requests haha
    I was thinking the same too,but those icons are lo-res...well,I think...I used them for Dusk,it helped me a lot.
    I think they are ok,cuz the area on the ALIEN icons are small anyway

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts