Page 97 of 494 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 107 147 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    Please don't talk about things of which you have no idea, and spread false information.

Also, it's not from the PSD.

Some AppStore apps have a line written in their plists which calls to ios to add that mask. Not all of them do it, it's app specific.

Bars and I have discussed it, and tried a few things, but there no good fix for it.

Sucks!

@ Whiplash- you can't. It's either have it skinned and have it there always or have it be able to be hidden and pop up all poopy stock looking.

I think the choice is obvious
    I figured as much... Thanks.

sounds like somebody has there....

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

@floppy- the people who can't read, ask redundant questions and can't follow directions?

I think I need some sleep lol

Gnite classy peeps
    Last edited by headcheese; 08-24-2010 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey! i resemble that remark.

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Please don't talk about things of which you have no idea, and spread false information.

Some AppStore apps have a line written in their plists which calls to ios to add that mask. Not all of them do it, it's app specific.

Bars and I have discussed it, and tried a few things, but there no good fix for it.

Sucks!

@ Whiplash- you can't. It's either have it skinned and have it there always or have it be able to be hidden and pop up all poopy stock looking.

Just out of curiosity, any way to replace that mask with something transparent?

Sucks!
    The thing here is these icons im talking about with the line arent auto create icons from the App store I made them in photoshop. If somebody would do me a favor here is the PSD file of this Flashlight4 icon I made in photoshop. Could you guys have a look at this PSD of what I am doing, and see if you are seeing anything i'm doing wrong in creating the icon?

look at how its showing on my phone that line is still there: http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/a...ff8576ee-1.jpg

here is the PSD of the icon before i saved it: http://www.zshare.net/download/7966229891f3692c/]zSHARE
    Last edited by bobright; 08-24-2010 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    The thing here is these icons im talking about with the line arent auto create icons from the App store I made them in photoshop. If somebody would do me a favor here is the PSD file of this Flashlight4 icon I made in photoshop. Could you guys have a look at this PSD of what I am doing, and see if you are seeing anything i'm doing wrong in creating the icon?

look at how its showing on my phone that line is still there: http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/a...ff8576ee-1.jpg

here is the PSD of the icon before i saved it: zSHARE]zSHARE - CLASS HD ICON_flashligt.psd
    It doesnt matter if you make them. The same way the app points to the icon and says this is the icon that makes me work, it also tells the OS to add a mask to the icon. Not all apps include this.

Hopefully someone will figure out a way to replace the controlling mask with something completely transparent.

Sucks!

sry i always through that was how the appstore icons were skinned. my bad

just started to learn how to theme and use photoshop a week ago and im still learning a lot from you guys
    Last edited by thrash907; 08-24-2010 at 03:03 AM.

Is there a way to make text hi res in photoshop? When i type my city as text it looks really pix-elated on the phone =P

Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    Because certain effect for the icon in the PSD icon file is not checked. try to play around with the PSD file, u will figure it out =)
    I tried that but the only layer that has to do with the 'glow' has the line going all the way across. Screenshot attached. Is there a chance I have a bad/wrong psd?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenshot.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bushybrows's Avatar
    Thanks

That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks alot. 

Anyone know which .png is for the search icon left of the page dots? I found the page indicators (both highlighted and unhighlighted) in UIImages. Can't seem to find the .png for the search one.

And I got Weather Theme working. Same as Weather Widget though, low-res. Was there a way to get 640x960 wallpapers running with these widgets?
    Last edited by CID-77; 08-24-2010 at 07:26 AM.

new update out yet?

Looking for some help making a folder icon BG, took care of the open folder BG but clueless on the other. Thanks in advance for anyones help...

There is PSD for this icon included in the theme just make it like any other icon, name it FolderIconBG@2x and you good to go...

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

goofyone (08-24-2010)

not sure how to make an icon so guess I am asking someone to make it for me just need to know what size image is needed and will post one up.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Sorry it took so long to give feedback. Love thsi theme, and have been modding it to my specs little by little. Still have more to go, but here is some pics. I will post up some lockscreens when I make them.

And here is the whole battery charging screens if anyone wants them.
    Had to do it in 2 files. Said the 1 total file was too big.
    Man, would you mind telling me how did you change the color of the "slide to unlock" text?
    Thanks

Good Morning Classy peeps!

Here is a wall request. Darkness took care of me yesterday but it's clear I didn't communicate very well what I was looking for. Here goes.

First Image - This is the wall I use now. I would like the new wall to appear like this one, with the ClassHD logo in the same space, though shaded a little more left for a slight offset. Ideally, the "H" of ClassHD logo's outer left edge is symmetrical with the outer left edge of the icon in the row above (see yellow line in first image)..

Second Image - A blank copy of the image I would like. I can't upload it again BUT its in post #1795, Page #120.

Third and Fourth Image - These are two variations of the gray color I would like to have embedded. I do NOT want to include the picture that you see in that logo. The logo is a reference point for the image colors I would like.

Hope that better explains what I need. Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -firstimage1.png   -logostyle1.png   -logostyle2.png  
    Last edited by Navec245; 08-24-2010 at 06:54 AM.

Default help with icon
    Would like to have this as my folder icon BG if someone could help that would be great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-4-backgrounds-06.jpg  

Page 97 of 494 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 107 147 197 ... LastLast