+ Reply
Page 97 of 494 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 107 147 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 9875

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by thrash907 thats just part of the theme Please don't talk about things of which you have no idea, and spread false information. Also, it's not from the
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thrash907 View Post
    thats just part of the theme
    Please don't talk about things of which you have no idea, and spread false information.

Also, it's not from the PSD.

Some AppStore apps have a line written in their plists which calls to ios to add that mask. Not all of them do it, it's app specific.

Bars and I have discussed it, and tried a few things, but there no good fix for it.

Sucks!

@ Whiplash- you can't. It's either have it skinned and have it there always or have it be able to be hidden and pop up all poopy stock looking.

I think the choice is obvious

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to headcheese For This Useful Post:

bobright (08-24-2010), cdnGhost (08-24-2010), thrash907 (08-24-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    @ Whiplash- you can't. It's either have it skinned and have it there always or have it be able to be hidden and pop up all poopy stock looking.

Thanks bro wasn't sure

did a new lockscreen

Thanks

I'd like to reiterate a point that somehow gets lost after a few pages:

1. AppStore icons DO NOT have to be placed inside of the icon template (unless you want them "double bagged" and have a weird line at the bottom and a double drop shadow at the top ) Just create an image that is 118 x 120 and drop it in it's bundled location. Class will do the heavy lifting!

2. Cydia icons, and all stock icons, DO have to be placed in the icon frame as they will not autoskin.

3. I'm not being a OCD, its for the sake of continuity, I swear!
    Last edited by headcheese; 08-24-2010 at 01:20 AM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to headcheese For This Useful Post:

Jazzman UK (08-24-2010), rumcajs (08-24-2010), STEVEFFF (08-24-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Please don't talk about things of which you have no idea, and spread false information.

Some AppStore apps have a line written in their plists which calls to ios to add that mask. Not all of them do it, it's app specific.

Bars and I have discussed it, and tried a few things, but there no good fix for it.

Sucks!

I figured as much... Thanks.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,938 Times in 1,095 Posts

sounds like somebody has there....

Thanks

@floppy- the people who can't read, ask redundant questions and can't follow directions?

I think I need some sleep lol

Gnite classy peeps
    Last edited by headcheese; 08-24-2010 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,938 Times in 1,095 Posts

hey! i resemble that remark.

Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sucks!

Just out of curiosity, any way to replace that mask with something transparent?

Thanks

Sucks!
    The thing here is these icons im talking about with the line arent auto create icons from the App store I made them in photoshop. If somebody would do me a favor here is the PSD file of this Flashlight4 icon I made in photoshop. Could you guys have a look at this PSD of what I am doing, and see if you are seeing anything i'm doing wrong in creating the icon?

look at how its showing on my phone that line is still there: http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/a...ff8576ee-1.jpg

here is the PSD of the icon before i saved it: http://www.zshare.net/download/7966229891f3692c/]zSHARE
    Last edited by bobright; 08-24-2010 at 01:43 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    The thing here is these icons im talking about with the line arent auto create icons from the App store I made them in photoshop. If somebody would do me a favor here is the PSD file of this Flashlight4 icon I made in photoshop. Could you guys have a look at this PSD of what I am doing, and see if you are seeing anything i'm doing wrong in creating the icon?

look at how its showing on my phone that line is still there: http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/a...ff8576ee-1.jpg

here is the PSD of the icon before i saved it: zSHARE]zSHARE - CLASS HD ICON_flashligt.psd
    It doesnt matter if you make them. The same way the app points to the icon and says this is the icon that makes me work, it also tells the OS to add a mask to the icon. Not all apps include this.

Hopefully someone will figure out a way to replace the controlling mask with something completely transparent.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sucks!

sry i always through that was how the appstore icons were skinned. my bad

just started to learn how to theme and use photoshop a week ago and im still learning a lot from you guys
    Last edited by thrash907; 08-24-2010 at 03:03 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tellytel's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there a way to make text hi res in photoshop? When i type my city as text it looks really pix-elated on the phone =P

iPhone? More like MyPhone sparksjr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    Because certain effect for the icon in the PSD icon file is not checked. try to play around with the PSD file, u will figure it out =)
    I tried that but the only layer that has to do with the 'glow' has the line going all the way across. Screenshot attached. Is there a chance I have a bad/wrong psd?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-screenshot.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bushybrows's Avatar
    Thanks

That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks alot. 

Green Apple
    Thanks

Anyone know which .png is for the search icon left of the page dots? I found the page indicators (both highlighted and unhighlighted) in UIImages. Can't seem to find the .png for the search one.

And I got Weather Theme working. Same as Weather Widget though, low-res. Was there a way to get 640x960 wallpapers running with these widgets?
    Last edited by CID-77; 08-24-2010 at 07:26 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

new update out yet?

Thanks

Looking for some help making a folder icon BG, took care of the open folder BG but clueless on the other. Thanks in advance for anyones help...

Thanks
    Thanked 16,734 Times in 4,447 Posts

There is PSD for this icon included in the theme just make it like any other icon, name it FolderIconBG@2x and you good to go...

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

goofyone (08-24-2010)

Thanks

not sure how to make an icon so guess I am asking someone to make it for me just need to know what size image is needed and will post one up.