Page 96 of 494 FirstFirst ... 46 869495969798 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

  1. #1901
    lol true that

  2. #1902
    Can anyone tell me why my Cydia Apps dont have the same 'glow" at the bottom of the icon I create? My App Store apps turn out fine, I assume because the Theme skins them for me...but any Cydia or Rock app I make an Icon for has a white line at the bottom. See pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0181.png  

  3. #1903
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Bushybrows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 48 Times in 34 Posts

    Man I'm jacking this forum all up. 



    Speedtest.net



    OpenStreamer

    Finally

  4. #1904
    Default xgps
    Here is one for xgps I made, has that blasted white line I refer to in my prior post though!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #1905
    Default ScoreCenter
    Last one for the night...should skin fine since an App Store App...lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #1906
    Quote Originally Posted by sparksjr View Post
    Can anyone tell me why my Cydia Apps dont have the same 'glow" at the bottom of the icon I create? My App Store apps turn out fine, I assume because the Theme skins them for me...but any Cydia or Rock app I make an Icon for has a white line at the bottom. See pic
    Because certain effect for the icon in the PSD icon file is not checked. try to play around with the PSD file, u will figure it out =)

  7. #1907
    Check out my Cons lol use whatever you like and dont forget to rename.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon.png   -icon2.png   -icon4.png   -icon5.png   -icon6.png   -icon7.png   -icon8.png  

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    Bushybrows (08-23-2010)

  9. #1908
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Bushybrows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 48 Times in 34 Posts



    3G Unrestrictor

    Is it possible someone could put 3G in the background and make it blend well with the pic for the icon.

  10. #1909
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Check out my Cons lol use whatever you like and dont forget to rename.
    hey silverado what are you using to make these icons? are you using photoshop? i am trying to find the culprit to mine if anybody knows why they have this little line through them i am using gimp


  11. #1910
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Bushybrows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 48 Times in 34 Posts

    How did you get the little basketball icon next to your games folder title. Would much appreciate

  12. #1911
    Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    hey silverado what are you using to make these icons? are you using photoshop? i am trying to find the culprit to mine if anybody knows why they have this little line through them i am using gimp

    thats just part of the theme

  13. #1912
    Quote Originally Posted by thrash907 View Post
    thats just part of the theme
    No settings, maps, mail, clock etc none of these have it.

    basketball is emoji

  14. #1913
    My guess is this line appears on auto skinned icons...none of those I've made got tis line....

    Quote Originally Posted by inando77 View Post
    Could you make some icons for these pictures, thanks man.
    I would love to but I'm out of town using iPad so no Photoshop for me
    Last edited by rumcajs; 08-24-2010 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  15. #1914
    is there a new update out yet?? i got the first version still

  16. #1915
    What's Jailbreak? cdnGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked 437 Times in 199 Posts

    Does anyone know why you cant get rid of the overlay that is circled below by taping the screen?
    Usually when the iPod is not themed you can tap the artwork to pull up the overlay choose genius or random etc.. tap again and it all disappears but when theme is applied you can no longer get rid of the overlay any help would be appreciated thanks


  17. #1916
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    My guess is this line appears on auto skinned icons...none of those I've made got tis line....
    thats the thing those werent auto created i made them in gimp, im thinking maybe gimp is the culprit? as darkness and you say your icons dont do that both i assume are on ps

  18. #1917
    What's Jailbreak? cdnGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked 437 Times in 199 Posts

    Here are a few Icon requests

    Speed Test

    Bundle Speed Test

    OpenStreamer

    Bundle OpenStreamer


    3gUnrestrictor


    Bundle 3gUnrestrictor contains both versions
    Last edited by cdnGhost; 08-24-2010 at 01:40 AM.

  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cdnGhost For This Useful Post:

    armant (08-24-2010), bgattis (11-20-2010), Bushybrows (08-24-2010), laz305 (08-24-2010), rumcajs (08-24-2010), tellytel (08-24-2010)

  20. #1918
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thrash907 View Post
    thats just part of the theme
    Please don't talk about things of which you have no idea, and spread false information.

    Also, it's not from the PSD.

    Some AppStore apps have a line written in their plists which calls to ios to add that mask. Not all of them do it, it's app specific.

    Bars and I have discussed it, and tried a few things, but there no good fix for it.

    Sucks!

    @ Whiplash- you can't. It's either have it skinned and have it there always or have it be able to be hidden and pop up all poopy stock looking.

    I think the choice is obvious

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to headcheese For This Useful Post:

    bobright (08-24-2010), cdnGhost (08-24-2010), thrash907 (08-24-2010)

  22. #1919
    What's Jailbreak? cdnGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked 437 Times in 199 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    @ Whiplash- you can't. It's either have it skinned and have it there always or have it be able to be hidden and pop up all poopy stock looking.

    I think the choice is obvious
    Thanks bro wasn't sure

    did a new lockscreen


  23. #1920
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    I'd like to reiterate a point that somehow gets lost after a few pages:

    1. AppStore icons DO NOT have to be placed inside of the icon template (unless you want them "double bagged" and have a weird line at the bottom and a double drop shadow at the top ) Just create an image that is 118 x 120 and drop it in it's bundled location. Class will do the heavy lifting!

    2. Cydia icons, and all stock icons, DO have to be placed in the icon frame as they will not autoskin.

    3. I'm not being a OCD, its for the sake of continuity, I swear!
    Last edited by headcheese; 08-24-2010 at 02:20 AM.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to headcheese For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (08-24-2010), rumcajs (08-24-2010), STEVEFFF (08-24-2010)

Page 96 of 494 FirstFirst ... 46 869495969798 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •