+ Reply
Page 93 of 494 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 9875

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
where do I place it after naming it?
    Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

640x960 and one is Marvel and SI Illustrated

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    bobright, use this PSD file

Thanks Darkness I might be onto something trying it out on gimp first as thats what i have...could you tell me what size the "pic" for the icon needs to be? the one underneath the frame, seems all i need to do is make it smaller and save? (see SI pic below)

Last edited by bobright; 08-23-2010 at 12:00 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,731 Times in 4,446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goofyone View Post

/Library/Themes/ClassHD/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

goofyone (08-23-2010)

Thanks

rumcajs thank you for the help on that part any idea how I can change my WiFi and my signal bars back to factory as well as where it says Class back to att?

Thanks
    Thanked 47,011 Times in 9,819 Posts

bobright, After selecting Ctrl + A and then copy the selected picture in the frame by using Ctrl + V. Sizing of the selected picture is using the following combination of Ctrl + T and then drag the mouse one end of the picture as the picture and you start to move out you will see that change and the size of the copied image. Now remains only to adjust with the best part of the copied picture inside the frame and the rest from outside will notice that she is seeing. Remain visible only image that falls inside the frame. I hope I described it well

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

bobright (08-23-2010), tellytel (08-23-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,731 Times in 4,446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goofyone View Post
    rumcajs thank you for the help on that part any idea how I can change my WiFi and my signal bars back to factory as well as where it says Class back to att?

go to/ClassHD/Bundles and rename com.apple.ATT_US bundle-this will disable Class logo,you can just use either MiM or fakecarrier apps from cydia

as for wifi and signal bars you need to edit files in /Themes/ClassHD/UIImages...,files that end with _Bars and _WfiBars, rename them incase you want to go back to them in the future

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

goofyone (08-23-2010)

Thanks

anybody got an alternate cydia icon plz?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    go to/ClassHD/Bundles and rename com.apple.ATT_US bundle-this will disable Class logo,you can just use either MiM or fakecarrier apps from cydia

as for wifi and signal bars you need to edit files in /Themes/ClassHD/UIImages...,files that end with _Bars and _WfiBars, rename them incase you want to go back to them in the future
    ok the att part sounds kind of easy but for the Wifi and bars I am a bit confused, understand where to find them but not sure what to do with them just to get them back to normal. Thank you again for all this help...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    anybody got an alternate cydia icon plz?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

laz305 (08-23-2010), rumcajs (08-23-2010), slap690 (08-23-2010)

Thanks

bobright, After selecting Ctrl + A and then copy the selected picture in the frame by using Ctrl + V. Sizing of the selected picture is using the following combination of Ctrl + T and then drag the mouse one end of the picture as the picture and you start to move out you will see that change and the size of the copied image. Now remains only to adjust with the best part of the copied picture inside the frame and the rest from outside will notice that she is seeing. Remain visible only image that falls inside the frame. I hope I described it well

o.k. here is my first attempt at a icon only i used Gimp if i failed miserably i will try PS, be nice I have never done this Sports Illustrated request did it work? looks like the black frame has white on the bottom whereas i dont see much of it on yours Darkness..

Last edited by bobright; 08-23-2010 at 12:54 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thank you sir for your help... One more thing can you please please tell me how can I make shelves shown in the pic below or post them in PSD format cos I can edit them.

I have already asked this many times but no response yet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-folderswitcherbg2x.asda.png  

Thanks

bobright: I've never used GIMP and it is very likely the procedure for making icons there be different. In my explanation and despite the use of Photoshop CS3 which version of the top I think everything will be OK...

singh224: much I want to help bro, but who showed me the wallpaper is not my model and I have no idea how accurate it is made. I think the creation and PSD file and it should ask our friend Jazzman

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

bobright (08-23-2010), Jazzman UK (08-23-2010)

Thanks

bobright: I've never used GIMP and it is very likely the procedure for making icons there be different. In my explanation and despite the use of Photoshop CS3 which version of the top I think everything will be OK...

singh224: much I want to help bro, but who showed me the wallpaper is not my model and I have no idea how accurate it is made. I think the creation and PSD file and it should ask our friend Jazzman

actually Gimp is nearly identical to PS all the given steps above worked in gimp perfectly, just made a ABC news icon and it looks sharp:

edit: youre the man Darkness, now i should be able to help you guys any requests got few min before i run into town ?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bobright For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (08-23-2010)

Thanks

Try this bro icon on your phone now and see a picture that covers the dark side of this frame + white bar at the bottom. There is some explanation on how to make icons with GIMP, just someone who has done should make an effort to give an explanation

Thanks

Try this bro icon on your phone now and see a picture that covers the dark side of this frame + white bar at the bottom. There is some explanation on how to make icons with GIMP, just someone who has done should make an effort to give an explanation
    I seem to have figured it out in gimp, not sure what you are trying to say does it not look right? looks correct to me see ABC 30 unless its wrong

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobright For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (08-23-2010), rumcajs (08-23-2010)

Thanks

looks good bro

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

bobright (08-23-2010)

Thanks

looks good bro
    btw is there anyway i can remove the dock icon lettering? wonder if it would work if i use Nine No Dock labels

i am so used to firefox on my PC so i use the firefox icon for safari lol

edit: yup no dock labels worked from Nine theme want to give a big shout out to Bars and Zausser for these awesome themes ( i am alternating between both and even mixing and matching )
    Last edited by bobright; 08-23-2010 at 01:52 PM.

Thanks

In Winterboard you had an option to remove inscriptions below icons ?

Another possibility is a program which can be found in Cydia. This program called Rename II, through it can change the names of the applications in your phone

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

bobright (08-23-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I was hoping someone who has magic powers with Photoshop could help me hehe..

I'm trying to change my dock's background, but I can't find the file in the theme I need to edit.. Take a look at the attachment. I have 2 icons on my dock separated by 2 iBlank icons. I want to make the dock so that the frame only circles the 2 icons on the ends, and is transparent between them so I can modify my wallpaper to include something cool there.. My idea is the 2nd attached picture

If anybody could do this and tell me where I can find the dock .png file to edit/upload, that'd be awesome..

I've tried editing the com.apple.springboard\SBDockBG.png but no dice.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-photo.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-idea.jpg