Page 84 of 494 FirstFirst ... 34 748283848586 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

  1. #1661
    here...let me know if works..make sure theme is on top in winterboard
    Attached Files Attached Files


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  2. #1662
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    6,133
    Thanks
    8,714
    Thanked 26,073 Times in 5,064 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    hey Jazz... could you possibly make this without shelves???
    Yeah sure can....

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (08-22-2010), tellytel (08-22-2010)

  4. #1663
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Yeah sure can....

    you are THE MAN!!!...Jazz..


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (08-22-2010)

  6. #1664
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    6,133
    Thanks
    8,714
    Thanked 26,073 Times in 5,064 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Can someone make that a wallpaper, but make it 3 shelves on the top 3 rows, ^^^no shelf on the bottom...and without the Writing?
    Yep....

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    Chuck1969 (08-22-2010), Darkness777 (08-22-2010)

  8. #1665
    Green Apple Latino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    I take absolutely no credit for the original image. Bars made it It's from Elite Pro, and was part of a white status bar add on pack that he posted for it.

    Drop the images into var/stash/themes/class base (or whatever you've named it)/UIImages

    Enjoy!! And yes I know that it doesn't work in Cydia and iFile (and probably other apps too). WinterBoard needs to be updated for it to work system wide.

    Attachment 466281

    Attachment 466282

    Attachment 466283

    I dropped these into the UIImages folder but the 3G icon only shows up on the lockscreen, not the homescreen or anywhere else. Any ideas as to why?

  9. #1666
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,556
    Thanks
    300
    Thanked 713 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here...let me know if works..make sure theme is on top in winterboard
    it shows something,but not my weather it shows partly sunny but in my location is thunder now

  10. #1667
    Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    it shows something,but not my weather it shows partly sunny but in my location is thunder now
    we need weather location code it's something like GMxxx007-this is Berlin for example.


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  11. #1668
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,556
    Thanks
    300
    Thanked 713 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    we need weather location code it's something like GMxxx007-this is Berlin for example.
    where can i find it?
    maybye try Algermissen for Location

  12. #1669
    here you go..this works replace widget in your theme with this
    Attached Files Attached Files


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  13. #1670
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    got this idea from another use nips, shelved folders



    How do you make those shelves, Cos I would like to make my own and customize them with my own colour.

  14. #1671
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    Some of mine Lockscreens =)
    mmmmmm Kristen Bell

  15. #1672
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    Thumbs up At Bar's suggestion...
    I made the 3G icons with the original Classified images..and they look HOT!!

    The icons were a little bigger than the ones I used from Elite (and they can't be shrunk because it messed with the shading of the black and white) so I have included two different zips. One has the 3G more centered and the other a pixel lower. I couldn't figure out which one I prefer (but I'm leaning towards the lower set) with where it sits with the other icons in the statusbar.

    Name:  Black_DataTypeUMTS.png
Views: 563
Size:  2.9 KB
    Name:  Silver_DataTypeUMTS.png
Views: 563
Size:  2.9 KB

    Use the zips below, the images are just to show you what they look like.

    Both of these are WinterBoard ready!!

    Classified 3G (Center).zip
    Classified 3G (Lower).zip


    Let me know which "centering" you like best!!

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to headcheese For This Useful Post:

    nyc.pk (08-22-2010), rumcajs (08-22-2010), tellytel (08-22-2010)

  17. #1673
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Yep....

    Hey Jazz could you posr this in the PSD format so I can customize it to my own needs.. thanks in advance.

  18. #1674
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Latino View Post
    I dropped these into the UIImages folder but the 3G icon only shows up on the lockscreen, not the homescreen or anywhere else. Any ideas as to why?
    No idea man. Works fine for me?

  19. #1675
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    unzip it..then place in to /Library/Themes..you have to edit your location in Widget.html , i suggest using iFile
    Not working. SSH into Library/themes. changed my locale. placed it at the top in winterboard with classified below it. not coming up

  20. #1676
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,556
    Thanks
    300
    Thanked 713 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here you go..this works replace widget in your theme with this
    it shows the same weather like the firs one ,is wrong location in it.My German post code is 31191 and my Location is Algermissen.

  21. #1677
    Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    I made the 3G icons with the original Classified images..and they look HOT!!

    The icons were a little bigger than the ones I used from Elite (and they can't be shrunk because it messed with the shading of the black and white) so I have included two different zips. One has the 3G more centered and the other a pixel lower. I couldn't figure out which one I prefer (but I'm leaning towards the lower set) with where it sits with the other icons in the statusbar.

    Name:  Black_DataTypeUMTS.png
Views: 563
Size:  2.9 KB
    Name:  Silver_DataTypeUMTS.png
Views: 563
Size:  2.9 KB

    Use the zips below, the images are just to show you what they look like.

    Both of these are WinterBoard ready!!

    Classified 3G (Center).zip
    Classified 3G (Lower).zip


    Let me know which "centering" you like best!!
    Lower one is perfect...thanks


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  22. #1678
    @head, u asked mento post the shelves folder but I see that jazz has done one and posted it. Again credit to nips(sp?) for the idea.

    As for your inbox space, try deleting your sent messages

  23. #1679
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    6,133
    Thanks
    8,714
    Thanked 26,073 Times in 5,064 Posts

    Default FolderSwitcher
    A couple more alternatives....



    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (08-22-2010), singh224 (08-22-2010), tellytel (08-22-2010)

  25. #1680
    Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post


    Post a screenshot please. Where did you put it?
    I placed it in bundles/com.apple.calculator. It is larger and has a white box around it.

    Thanks for any help

    NVM: I saved by right clicking and opening in new tab and saved as a pic and this worked...Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0043.png  
    Last edited by nealh; 08-22-2010 at 01:00 PM.

Page 84 of 494 FirstFirst ... 34 748283848586 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •