Page 78 of 494 FirstFirst ... 28 687677787980 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

  1. #1541
    how do i adjust the transparency of the apple folders bg? currently, its too much so that the text from the icons behind them blend into the folder's icons:



    thanks!

    -mobile-photo-aug-21-2010-8-16-41-pm.jpg

  2. #1542
    Quote Originally Posted by farbod21 View Post
    Where do you put this????
    /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nyc.pk For This Useful Post:

    farbod21 (08-21-2010), underground999 (08-22-2010)

  4. #1543
    can someone please skin this bitesms icon to look correct?
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bite.png  

  5. #1544
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    714
    Thanks
    304
    Thanked 645 Times in 238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    can someone please skin this bitesms icon to look correct?
    Thanks
    I'm not very good at icons, but this is what I came up with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -class-hd-icon.png  

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to TexasDeltaSig For This Useful Post:

    nealh (08-21-2010)

  7. #1545
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Their was a biteSMS icon posted a few pages ago was their not?

  8. #1546
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    I'm not very good at icons, but this is what I came up with.
    Thank you very much.

    How did you skin the image. I literally have no idea where to begin. Is there a tutorial somewhere?

  9. #1547
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Thank you very much.

    How did you skin the image. I literally have no idea where to begin. Is there a tutorial somewhere?
    The PSD is included in the theme.

  10. #1548
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Their was a biteSMS icon posted a few pages ago was their not?
    I may have missed it but I only found the unskinned icon and have been using search and going throught the pages.

    If you saw it, could you link to it?

  11. #1549
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Safari Download Togle Sbsettings RQ [ Version 2 ]
    Because these are so similar to Bars' My3G icons (no offense to you dark, I'm using them! ) I have created my own My3G replacement SBSettings toggles.

    Hope some of you find them useful

    -off.png

    -.png

    My3G.zip

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to headcheese For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (08-21-2010)

  13. #1550
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    714
    Thanks
    304
    Thanked 645 Times in 238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Thank you very much.

    How did you skin the image. I literally have no idea where to begin. Is there a tutorial somewhere?
    I downloaded a trial version of photoshop a few days ago, which I plan on buying because this is fun. Plus, I want to get better at this so one day I can actually consider creating a theme. Anyways, it's really simple. I just took the image you provided, cropped and resized it a tad, then opened it up in th icon PSD. Fairly simple once you get the hang of it, but then again, I'm no where close to where the pros are at this.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to TexasDeltaSig For This Useful Post:

    nealh (08-21-2010)

  15. #1551
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    I downloaded a trial version of photoshop a few days ago, which I plan on buying because this is fun. Plus, I want to get better at this so one day I can actually consider creating a theme. Anyways, it's really simple. I just took the image you provided, cropped and resized it a tad, then opened it up in th icon PSD. Fairly simple once you get the hang of it, but then again, I'm no where close to where the pros are at this.
    I think I will d/l photoshop trial and maybe give this a go.

  16. #1552
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    I think I will d/l photoshop trial and maybe give this a go.
    It's really easy guys. Btw- Photoshop is EXPENSIVE. Just an FYI

    I am in the mood for Photoshopping. Request line now open! Just make sure you post the image.

    I'll do lockscreens, icons, whatever!

  17. #1553
    com.apple.youtube
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x-4-.png  

  18. #1554
    What's Jailbreak? cdnGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked 437 Times in 199 Posts

    hey few questions

    looking to add a bundle for the following apps

    tomtom usa-canada
    tomtom car kit
    WeatherEye

    any help figuring this out would be great I have no clue where to look to make the com.xxx.xxx folders

    thanks in advance

  19. #1555
    Green Apple Latino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    It's really easy guys. Btw- Photoshop is EXPENSIVE. Just an FYI

    I am in the mood for Photoshopping. Request line now open! Just make sure you post the image.

    I'll do lockscreens, icons, whatever!
    Can you hook me up with these icons please?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon.png   -icon-2x.png   -rsz_site-hotmail.png  
    Last edited by Latino; 08-21-2010 at 08:49 PM.

  20. #1556
    Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    It's really easy guys. Btw- Photoshop is EXPENSIVE. Just an FYI

    I am in the mood for Photoshopping. Request line now open! Just make sure you post the image.

    I'll do lockscreens, icons, whatever!
    Could you skin these icons?

    Can you make the ipod blue?

    Thanks
    Last edited by nealh; 08-21-2010 at 09:44 PM.

  21. #1557
    do i need to have any of the other classified stuff checked in winterboard for this to work? i have CHD at the top and checked and im not seeing the new stuff

  22. #1558
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by x_Whiplash_x View Post
    hey few questions

    looking to add a bundle for the following apps

    tomtom usa-canada
    tomtom car kit
    WeatherEye

    any help figuring this out would be great I have no clue where to look to make the com.xxx.xxx folders

    thanks in advance
    Please search through the thread, it's been explained many times. Not being a jerk, just don't feel like retyping it LOL!

    Bars explains it in the initial post in the thread. If you need a more detailed explanation then post back here. You could search for all posts by me in this thread too (I think I've explained it 3 times)

    Come back with what you've found/made and if you need help!

    Almost forgot- check here 1st!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Latino View Post
    Can you hook me up with these icons please?
    Are these all appstore apps?
    Last edited by headcheese; 08-21-2010 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to headcheese For This Useful Post:

    cdnGhost (08-21-2010)

  24. #1559
    Green Apple Latino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    Are these all appstore apps?
    No. They are safari bookmark icons. They do not autoskin. Actually, they do autoskin but I would like to change the icon image.

  25. #1560
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Latino View Post
    No. They are safari bookmark icons. They do not autoskin. Actually, they do autoskin but I would like to change the icon image.
    I actually asked not because AppStore icons autoskin but because if they were then they wouldn't need an icon frame.

    Give me 10 minutes In the meantime, where do Safari bookmarks go? I have a bunch I want to change...

Page 78 of 494 FirstFirst ... 28 687677787980 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •