Page 69 of 494 FirstFirst ... 19 596768697071 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

hi i need some help.

i got this app that i skined the icon but after updating the app, the icon was reverted back to the stock one.

i double checked the CFbundleIdentifier again and the icon naming. Its all correct. I tried remove from theme, and the reboot and put it back, still remain as stock icon. on/off summerboard setting still same.

I have ran out of ideas how to get it to work. Anybody can advise?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CryptXus For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (08-20-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Sorry bro I did mess it up...app store apps don't need frame ...I'll make one as soon I get my hands on comp.
    Actually made my own! Wow...the icons are really easy to make!

Shazam

Gmail
    Last edited by Chuck1969; 08-20-2010 at 06:27 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck1969 For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (08-20-2010)

Default Z-Bar HD
    These uploads look like crap but heres what im sportin for now

Z-Bar HD, I like it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (08-20-2010)

Z-bar!!! Hahaha. If you want the update hit the email... Please reply to the last beta sent or to the original donation notification

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Simtech (08-20-2010), singh224 (08-20-2010), TexasDeltaSig (08-20-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Z-bar!!! Hahaha. If you want the update hit the email... Please reply to the last beta sent or to the original donation notification
    Oh ****!! I deleted both!

Hey bars thx for making my iPhone look superb... Can you please send the update at [email protected]
    Before this u sent it at passdrivetest@ hotmail.com

Sorry fr quote but can't use my email atm

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Oh ****!! I deleted both!
    Send me an email

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

Question #1
    Bars, I noticed that the latest version was split up and lighter file size wise? Is it just me, or is it?

Question #2
    I noticed some of my apps are not listed on the CFBundleIdentifer website, so how do I go about finding out what the folder and icon should be labeled for those?

Sittin here stoked about receiving the final release. Can't wait! You are the man.

Thanks

Send me an email
    What's the address? Is it barsoverbeats@yahoo?

I have a lot of icons that need skinning, also some of them look weird with a white or gray box around them any ideas? I dont have PS or i would try myself, idk why but i hate making requests :-/ thanks to whoever responds

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    These uploads look like crap but heres what im sportin for now

]
    Can you share that wallpaper please??
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nickel Dime Bay View Post
    I have a lot of icons that need skinning, also some of them look weird with a white or gray box around them any ideas? I dont have PS or i would try myself, idk why but i hate making requests :-/ thanks to whoever responds

make sure you have those app icons in right bundles in theme bundles folder,this theme does not use Icon folder ,everything goes in to Bundles folder

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

Jazzman made the wall, I'll post later

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Great work Ivan Great work.....

For all the work this guy has done ..Icons and Wallpapers Locks etc get yourself a donate button fitted my friend , you deserve some credit...

Hey Bars,
    any chance of an orange battery to go with the rest of the orange bits, i would make it myself but the images are optimized...
    If you mean an orange statusbar battery there's a pack of 6-7 in the ip4 themes section of MMi. Orange ones a perfect matc!

Quote Originally Posted by funnyjerkz View Post
    Quick question...
    Can I change the contacts icon to look like the iBlacklist icon?!
    [don't hurt me!]
    Just copy the icon out of the iBlacklist bundle and drop it into com.apple.mobilephone, and name it the right thing (icon@2x I think?)

Quote Originally Posted by nyc.pk View Post
    has someone looked into the biteSMS issue regarding the configure/compose buttons? I also remember someone saying that they would try to skin the bitesms app. how is progress going for that? if help is needed for testing or anything else, let me know.

thanks.
    It was me that said I wanted to skin it. With the Alpha team and Bars working hard on optimizing and getting the final beta together, and Bars going in vaca soon (now), AND one of our alphas having a baby (congrats xlib!!!!) it's on the backburner.

We'll get it done eventually
    Last edited by headcheese; 08-20-2010 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following User Says Thank You to headcheese For This Useful Post:

x| LiB |x (08-20-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Nickel Dime Bay View Post
    I have a lot of icons that need skinning, also some of them look weird with a white or gray box around them any ideas? I dont have PS or i would try myself,

It looks like you have a corrupted appiconmask/shadow... Email me in response to the donation notification an I will hook u up

Just got my full theme. Thanks bars!! Il see if I get to have time this weekend to help out with some photoshoping. Finally got some time off from the firehouse and with a pregnant wife about to burst any second, il try and help out with some tweaks. Thanks again for this awesome theme.

Care to share your wallpaper while your at it? That looks like a wonderful Zauss Wall....

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    Question #1
    Bars, I noticed that the latest version was split up and lighter file size wise? Is it just me, or is it?

Question #2
    I noticed some of my apps are not listed on the CFBundleIdentifer website, so how do I go about finding out what the folder and icon should be labeled for those?
    #1- yes, it is. Theme has been optimized for WinterBoard so it'll be nice and zippy

#2- Navigate to the .app folder of the theme and find the info plist. There is a CFBundle identifier (90% of the time it starts with com.) Copy the name and create a folder in the main bundles app of the Classified theme. While you're at the info.plist pay attention to the naming of the icon (icon, Icon, icon@2x, Icon@2x, etc) and make sure your icon is named exactly that. Drop icon in newly created bundle and turn summerboard on/off.

Also, for appstore icons it can just be a 118 x 120 image because it will autoskin. For Cydia apps and Stock apps you will need to make the actual icon.

#3- your welcome and you owe me a beer

It looks like you have a corrupted appiconmask/shadow... Email me in response to the donation notification an I will hook u up
    Glad to see it want just me
    Last edited by headcheese; 08-20-2010 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to headcheese For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (08-20-2010), tellytel (08-20-2010)

Page 69 of 494 FirstFirst ... 19 596768697071 79 119 169 ... LastLast