Page 58 of 494 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bushybrows's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone know of a tweak or program that adds a refresh button on the bottom taskbar in mobile safari. Getting tired of scrolling to top of page to the address bar just to refresh pages.

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    settings icons are fixed...
    how did you go about themeing your settings icons? i was wondering the same thing.

thanks,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bushybrows View Post
    Anyone know of a tweak or program that adds a refresh button on the bottom taskbar in mobile safari. Getting tired of scrolling to top of page to the address bar just to refresh pages.
    I don't know of a 'tweak' but, you do know that if you touch the top of the screen, that it scrolls to the top of the page?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Simtech For This Useful Post:

Bushybrows (08-19-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bushybrows's Avatar
    Thanks

Holy crap, it does do that. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    I did not bundle them because I really don't understand how to do that for Winterboard so I went and changed them where they actually are.

If anyone knows or figures out how to do it via themeing please let me know.

Attachment 465470

Attachment 465471

Attachment 465472

Attachment 465473

Attachment 465474

Attachment 465475

Attachment 465476
    Where do I drop these at please? Thank you for these!!

Quote Originally Posted by holdenrf View Post
    how did you go about themeing your settings icons? i was wondering the same thing.

thanks,

what i meant is that i did make settings icons from psd...now just need to figure it out how to put them in bundles so they would show...

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

holdenrf (08-19-2010)

Does anyone know the steps to changing the carrier name in the status bar. I see all these screens with unique carrier names. How do I do this? Is it something that needs to be created in Photoshop or can I just go into a string or file and change it. I don't mind the font or color, just want to change it from AT&T to Bushy. 
    just download a free app from cydia called Makeitmine (MIM) this changes your carrier name and adds a banner on your status bar.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to singh224 For This Useful Post:

Bushybrows (08-19-2010), Wiqd (08-19-2010)

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,010 Times in 5,060 Posts

A couple of pretty ladies...

Last edited by Jazzman UK; 08-19-2010 at 08:10 AM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (08-19-2010)

Does anyone know the steps to changing the carrier name in the status bar. I see all these screens with unique carrier names. How do I do this? Is it something that needs to be created in Photoshop or can I just go into a string or file and change it. I don't mind the font or color, just want to change it from AT&T to Bushy. 

download MakeitMine or FakeCarrier from Cydia...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Bushybrows (08-19-2010), Wiqd (08-19-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by singh224 View Post
    Hey great look theme, will you be able to post the shadow and stuff so I can give the golden look to my icons and theme.
    sorry for the inconvenience, its just I don't know how to change the border colour.
    Sure, here's the gold border icon in PNG format. You can just copy it and paste it over an existing icon w/ borders, then tweak it so it covers the underneath border completely. Also, here's the shadow PNG so you can make your autoskin gold as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -goldborder.png   -appiconshadow-2x.png  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Wiqd For This Useful Post:

singh224 (08-19-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    what i meant is that i did make settings icons from psd...now just need to figure it out how to put them in bundles so they would show...
    I see a lot of bundles with duplicate names and "settings" attached to the end. Could you just make a new bundle folder and put "settings" on the end and throw an icon in there to match the others? Or maybe the info.plist shows the location for the settings icon.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Wiqd For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (08-19-2010)

i'm on the road driving to Vegas , i'll try when i get to the hotel and let you guys know if it works

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (08-19-2010)

What needs to happen is.... You need to go to /System/Library/PreferenceBundles/ and find the settings icon you want to change and then look in the folder, fond the info.plist, look at the CFBundleIdentifier string and make the bundle accordingly, the use the same icon naming as found in the folder. Very similar to making the other icons...the PSD for the settings icons is in the root of the theme folder in PSD folder post em here if you figure any out... Pretty please, with CLASS on top

Man this thing is running so fast!! Huge thanks to x|LiB|x!!! Thank him, navec, headcheese, an xfr0stbytex next time you see em!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 08-19-2010 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bgattis (11-19-2010), Darkness777 (08-19-2010), headcheese (08-19-2010), rumcajs (08-19-2010)

I just need a little bit more help... How to add a custom image to make a lock screen from the PNG image posted. Also how to I open the custom Icons so I can edit them to add my own border maybe. please help, I have Adobe Photoshop CS5

Here are the bundle names for settings,I'm on my phone so no icons yet, those from headcheese are great

ClockHide: com.ashman.ClockHideSettings

CyDelete:
    net.howett.cydelete.settings

Activator:
    com.libactivator.preferencebundle

Safari Download Manager:
    net.howett.safaridownload.settings

WinterBoard:
    com.saurik.winterboard.settings

I think winterboard bundle is already included in the theme

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (08-19-2010), bgattis (11-19-2010), Darkness777 (08-19-2010), sargd66 (08-19-2010)

'nother noob ques. how do you change the wallpaper on the home screen.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wiqd View Post
    Sure, here's the gold border icon in PNG format. You can just copy it and paste it over an existing icon w/ borders, then tweak it so it covers the underneath border completely. Also, here's the shadow PNG so you can make your autoskin gold as well.
    Hey thanks for the pics, however I can't get it to make it look like yours with a golden shadow... can you please post a simple guide of how can I do that with these images.

Coming to you later today, my weather mod for CLASSified.
    Comes with two wallpapers and seven Icon sets

Oh, I still have to fix the font shade for the weather part

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (08-19-2010), Darkness777 (08-19-2010), headcheese (08-19-2010), rumcajs (08-19-2010), sparksjr (08-19-2010), Wiqd (08-19-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    'nother noob ques. how do you change the wallpaper on the home screen.

Thanks
    Delete /Library/themes/CLASS HD.theme/Wallpaper.png

Then sync a photo, or use from camera roll, and set as wallpaper the Wallpaper.png gets in the way. I will be removing it from the pack for the last update before my vacation...which I will try to send to all members tonight... This will be the fast as greased lightning pack

31. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Frequency (08-19-2010)

bars do you know how can I open your default icon images, which are in PNG format cos at the moment I get an error when i try it opening with Photoshop CS5

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Coming to you later today, my weather mod for CLASSified.
    Comes with two wallpapers and seven Icon sets

Oh, I still have to fix the font shade for the weather part
    Cool I really want the 3rd one... and can you please help be by telling me how can you change the font in iphone 4.
    Last edited by singh224; 08-19-2010 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

33. The Following User Says Thank You to singh224 For This Useful Post:

wim66 (08-19-2010)

Page 58 of 494 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 68 108 158 ... LastLast