Page 494 of 494 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484492493494
Results 9,861 to 9,870 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Using this theme on i0S5 now, just used the new anteater.

Used the previous fixes for the camera and photos icons, going to try the slider bar tomorrow and need help with the iPod icon ( I downloaded unified iPod from cydia).

The rest works perfectly.

Does anyone know how to theme either the unified icon (after installing cydia tweak) or both the new music and video icons?

Anyone have this updated for 4.3.3 and can possibly post me a copy? I have purchased the theme. Thanks!

Anyone know why this theme would lock up Cydia?
    I have to restore my iphone and everything was going smoothly until I tired downloading Classified HD. Cydia just locks up. I rebooted the phone, same thing. I re-restored the phone, same thing.
    I have no problems with anything else from Cydia. I had also purchased the first Classified theme, so out of curiosity I tried to download it and it locks up Cydia as well.
    Any ideas, please?

This theme has not been updated for iOS5 + in Cydia. Yet.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Thanks for the reply. I was persistent and kept trying to download it and finally got it.
    Yeah, I had read that it hasn't been updated for ios5+ yet, but I had it working on my 4s with 5.1.1. I just had to rename a few icons and it seems to be working fine. I had to restore the phone today and didn't understand why Cydia kept locking up during downloading when it hadn't the first time. Anyway, like I said, I after trying and trying I finally got it to complete.
    This is the best them, imo. Thanks for your hard work, Bars.
    Thanks again for the reply.

anyone test iphone 5 6.1.2? love this theme and was wondering if it would work? thanks!~

iPhone? More like MyPhone fireshire's Avatar
    Thanks

I have it on my iPhone 5 6.1 but had to do a lot of renaming to make it work, wish someone could make the phone skin for i5 as it is my all time favorite

iPhone? More like MyPhone fireshire's Avatar
    Thanks

Still love these icons one I my favorite themes from all time by bars on 5s iOS 7

Page 494 of 494 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484492493494