+ Reply
Page 493 of 494 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483491492493494 LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,860 of 9875

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
It's a fantastic theme. I love it. I also have problem with the lockscreen though. My enter passcode keyboard isn't changed at all (still the default theme), But when I
...
  1. #9841
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    It's a fantastic theme. I love it. I also have problem with the lockscreen though. My enter passcode keyboard isn't changed at all (still the default theme), But when I press the number (to enter the passcode), I can see the ClassHD theme. The passcode keyboard theme return to default once I release the button. Anyone can help me?

    Thank you very much.

  2. #9842
    Dad rumcajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago/Bialystok
    Posts
    6,514
    Thanks
    11,586
    Thanked 16,735 Times in 4,447 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by masternt89 View Post
    It's a fantastic theme. I love it. I also have problem with the lockscreen though. My enter passcode keyboard isn't changed at all (still the default theme), But when I press the number (to enter the passcode), I can see the ClassHD theme. The passcode keyboard theme return to default once I release the button. Anyone can help me?

    Thank you very much.
    email Bars author of this theme...

    [email protected]....


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    masternt89 (06-30-2011)

  4. #9843
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,347
    Thanks
    5,645
    Thanked 19,341 Times in 4,906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by masternt89 View Post
    It's a fantastic theme. I love it. I also have problem with the lockscreen though. My enter passcode keyboard isn't changed at all (still the default theme), But when I press the number (to enter the passcode), I can see the ClassHD theme. The passcode keyboard theme return to default once I release the button. Anyone can help me?

    Thank you very much.
    I have to add a ~iphone to the of the filename. The file (if you want to do it before I do the official update) is in /CHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/ email me with any issues

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    masternt89 (06-30-2011), rumcajs (06-30-2011)

  6. #9844
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I have sent you an email. Plz check it. Thanks in advance.

  7. #9845
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,347
    Thanks
    5,645
    Thanked 19,341 Times in 4,906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by masternt89 View Post
    I have sent you an email. Plz check it. Thanks in advance.
    Responded with a book

  8. #9846
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Anyone knows why my applications (angry bird, asphalt 6...) are not themed with black square around? (except those I put in bundles)


  9. #9847
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,347
    Thanks
    5,645
    Thanked 19,341 Times in 4,906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by masternt89 View Post
    Anyone knows why my applications (angry bird, asphalt 6...) are not themed with black square around? (except those I put in bundles)

    What device and firmware are on?

  10. #9848
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Iphone 4, fw 4.3.3. I think I miss something after using ifunbox to edit file. I just tick the CHD.theme, CHD Stock Icons.theme, CHD Loading Screens.theme and CHD Lockscreen.theme. The rest ain't ticked.

  11. #9849
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,347
    Thanks
    5,645
    Thanked 19,341 Times in 4,906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by masternt89 View Post
    Iphone 4, fw 4.3.3. I think I miss something after using ifunbox to edit file. I just tick the CHD.theme, CHD Stock Icons.theme, CHD Loading Screens.theme and CHD Lockscreen.theme. The rest ain't ticked.
    Using ifunbox will sometimes corrupt the mobileicons framework files... You will have to
    Reinstall to get them back working.... Just copy out your custom cahnges first or they will be overwriten...

  12. #9850
    Master Truck Truckinlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NW-Florida
    Posts
    3,528
    Thanks
    1,586
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 2,038 Posts

    ^^^ the man knows everything
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

  13. #9851
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by booss0 View Post
    Angry birds

    I do really like this icon. But it seems not to be working with firmware 4.3.3. I try to rename it but it doesn't work. Anyone know what is the correct name of this icon?

  14. #9852
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    248
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 85 Times in 65 Posts

    Just bought this for $2.99 on cydia. But i didnt get no lock screen or nothing? Just the main page and apps are themed?? How do i download all the other cool stuff? I try to get them in cydia from modmyi but it keeps saying http/1.1 403 error??

  15. #9853
    Dad rumcajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago/Bialystok
    Posts
    6,514
    Thanks
    11,586
    Thanked 16,735 Times in 4,447 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kris147 View Post
    Just bought this for $2.99 on cydia. But i didnt get no lock screen or nothing? Just the main page and apps are themed?? How do i download all the other cool stuff? I try to get them in cydia from modmyi but it keeps saying http/1.1 403 error??

    email Bars....[email protected]


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  16. #9854
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    248
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 85 Times in 65 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    email Bars....[email protected]
    Thanks mate I have emailed him, but i did figure out how to download them in the end. But I have no idea how to customize the theme myself. is there a guide or anything out there? I want a new dock, etc but dont know how to do it. Also when i select things in winterboard it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this because I MUST ssh into the phone to get it the way i want it?

  17. #9855
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,347
    Thanks
    5,645
    Thanked 19,341 Times in 4,906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kris147 View Post
    Thanks mate I have emailed him, but i did figure out how to download them in the end. But I have no idea how to customize the theme myself. is there a guide or anything out there? I want a new dock, etc but dont know how to do it. Also when i select things in winterboard it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this because I MUST ssh into the phone to get it the way i want it?
    To customize things you will need SSH. It is very easy to do, and not dangerous once you change your root password. what OS is the machine that you plug your phone into to sync with iTunes? What firmware is your phone on?

  18. #9856
    iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Huntington Beach
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    What's the image size on the lock screen? anyone knows, please do tell, thanks!!

  19. #9857
    What's Jailbreak? sideshow247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Can somebody please help me get rid of the slider box at the bottom of the lock screen. No matter what I try I can't seem to make that happen. I'll post a screen shot shortly. Oh and while I'm at it do I have to manually find a wallpaper for the weather lock screen and put it in the images folder using ifile or is it supposed to automatically set when selected using settings?

    This is what I'm talking about
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1313870573.477525.jpg  
    Last edited by sideshow247; 08-20-2011 at 02:01 PM.

  20. #9858
    Dad rumcajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago/Bialystok
    Posts
    6,514
    Thanks
    11,586
    Thanked 16,735 Times in 4,447 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sideshow247 View Post
    Can somebody please help me get rid of the slider box at the bottom of the lock screen. No matter what I try I can't seem to make that happen. I'll post a screen shot shortly. Oh and while I'm at it do I have to manually find a wallpaper for the weather lock screen and put it in the images folder using ifile or is it supposed to automatically set when selected using settings?

    This is what I'm talking about
    activate this above your Lockscreen in Winterboard...


    NO SLIDER BAR.theme.zip


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  21. #9859
    What's Jailbreak? sideshow247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Thanks. That took care of the slider issue. Now about the others, I went in using disk aid and set my own wallpaper till I can figure out why I'm not able to do it by just going through the photo app or settings. Also the icon for the photos app hasn't been skinned. It's the only one aside from cydia installed apps that isn't. Think it could be related?

  22. #9860
    J79
    J79 is offline
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Anyone help me.

    Turned my phone on this morning and the dock is gone. The pic for it is still in the theme folder. But it's not showing in my home screen. Just the dock icons with no dock behind them.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts