Page 493 of 494 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483491492493494 LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,860 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Anyone knows why my applications (angry bird, asphalt 6...) are not themed with black square around? (except those I put in bundles)

Quote Originally Posted by masternt89 View Post
    Anyone knows why my applications (angry bird, asphalt 6...) are not themed with black square around? (except those I put in bundles)

What device and firmware are on?

Iphone 4, fw 4.3.3. I think I miss something after using ifunbox to edit file. I just tick the CHD.theme, CHD Stock Icons.theme, CHD Loading Screens.theme and CHD Lockscreen.theme. The rest ain't ticked.

Quote Originally Posted by masternt89 View Post
    Iphone 4, fw 4.3.3. I think I miss something after using ifunbox to edit file. I just tick the CHD.theme, CHD Stock Icons.theme, CHD Loading Screens.theme and CHD Lockscreen.theme. The rest ain't ticked.
    Using ifunbox will sometimes corrupt the mobileicons framework files... You will have to
    Reinstall to get them back working.... Just copy out your custom cahnges first or they will be overwriten...

^^^ the man knows everything
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

Quote Originally Posted by booss0 View Post
    Angry birds

I do really like this icon. But it seems not to be working with firmware 4.3.3. I try to rename it but it doesn't work. Anyone know what is the correct name of this icon?

Just bought this for $2.99 on cydia. But i didnt get no lock screen or nothing? Just the main page and apps are themed?? How do i download all the other cool stuff? I try to get them in cydia from modmyi but it keeps saying http/1.1 403 error??

Quote Originally Posted by kris147 View Post
    Just bought this for $2.99 on cydia. But i didnt get no lock screen or nothing? Just the main page and apps are themed?? How do i download all the other cool stuff? I try to get them in cydia from modmyi but it keeps saying http/1.1 403 error??

email Bars....[email protected]

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    email Bars....[email protected]
    Thanks mate I have emailed him, but i did figure out how to download them in the end. But I have no idea how to customize the theme myself. is there a guide or anything out there? I want a new dock, etc but dont know how to do it. Also when i select things in winterboard it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this because I MUST ssh into the phone to get it the way i want it?

Quote Originally Posted by kris147 View Post
    Thanks mate I have emailed him, but i did figure out how to download them in the end. But I have no idea how to customize the theme myself. is there a guide or anything out there? I want a new dock, etc but dont know how to do it. Also when i select things in winterboard it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this because I MUST ssh into the phone to get it the way i want it?
    To customize things you will need SSH. It is very easy to do, and not dangerous once you change your root password. what OS is the machine that you plug your phone into to sync with iTunes? What firmware is your phone on?

iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Thanks

What's the image size on the lock screen? anyone knows, please do tell, thanks!!

Can somebody please help me get rid of the slider box at the bottom of the lock screen. No matter what I try I can't seem to make that happen. I'll post a screen shot shortly. Oh and while I'm at it do I have to manually find a wallpaper for the weather lock screen and put it in the images folder using ifile or is it supposed to automatically set when selected using settings?

This is what I'm talking about
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1313870573.477525.jpg  
    Last edited by sideshow247; 08-20-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow247 View Post
    Can somebody please help me get rid of the slider box at the bottom of the lock screen. No matter what I try I can't seem to make that happen. I'll post a screen shot shortly. Oh and while I'm at it do I have to manually find a wallpaper for the weather lock screen and put it in the images folder using ifile or is it supposed to automatically set when selected using settings?

This is what I'm talking about
    activate this above your Lockscreen in Winterboard...

NO SLIDER BAR.theme.zip

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

Thanks. That took care of the slider issue. Now about the others, I went in using disk aid and set my own wallpaper till I can figure out why I'm not able to do it by just going through the photo app or settings. Also the icon for the photos app hasn't been skinned. It's the only one aside from cydia installed apps that isn't. Think it could be related?

Anyone help me.

Turned my phone on this morning and the dock is gone. The pic for it is still in the theme folder. But it's not showing in my home screen. Just the dock icons with no dock behind them.

Anyone tested this on IOS 5 yet?

iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Still tethered JB though.

Quote Originally Posted by llarsw View Post
    Anyone tested this on IOS 5 yet?

My Camera and Photos icons won't skin?

I even created the com.apple.camera and com.apple.PhotoLibrary folders with their respective icons in the Bundles folder but no success.

The Search function on ModMyI doesn't work so I couldn't search the thread.

BTW I am running an iPhone 4 on 4.3.5.

-photo.png
    I am running iOS5 on an un-jailbroken (obviously) iPhone 4s and this is a SS of my bookmarks folder....with 3 CHD icons!

Just thought it was strange.

Quote Originally Posted by safcmad View Post
    -photo.png
    I am running iOS5 on an un-jailbroken (obviously) iPhone 4s and this is a SS of my bookmarks folder....with 3 CHD icons!

Just thought it was strange.
    Probably got sucked in from a backup you restored on the phone. Cool though.

Page 493 of 494 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483491492493494 LastLast