Page 47 of 494 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Banned
    Thanks

Bars,

Nice theme you got here. I always give props to themers that "do da damn thang"!

I'm sure anyone (not just Bars) can help me out with the following:

After I found this thread I looked in Cydia, found and downloaded "Classified". I thought Classified and Classified HD was the same thing. From reading the thread, i thought the beta stage was over and the release was whutz up. I even watched the youtube vid on the first page.
    Anyway, after downloading from Cydia none of my stocked apps are themed, i went into my photos app to select a wallpaper for the lockscreen and it doesn't show up, i took off summerboard (some icons were themed not all), tried the optimization button and still nothing changed. I put summerboard back on and "some" of the icons were themed again.
    Maybe if there's a difference in Classified and Classified HD, might be where my problems stem from???
    After rereading the thread, do i still have to donate to receive the hotness that everyone is talking about?
    I'd appreciate if someone can bring me up to speed.
    I'm rockin an iphone 4

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheTattooKid For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (08-18-2010)

There is a large difference btw classified and classified HD. I redid the entire theme from the ground up at the retina resolution. The theme may be in the BETA status for some time as my host informed me that there is about a 3 week wait for a submission for these types of themes for now donations that come in will receive the link to the complete package! Thanks for checkin it out

PMs full after clearing them yesterday!!! Send me an email gang... [email protected]
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 08-18-2010 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Did this for my Shazam app :P

Icon: icon.png
    Folder: com.shazam.Shazam

However I think I need some clarification on something. Many pages back it was stated that in order to do icons for the app store bought apps, you needed just the icon, since the auto thingy would skin them. Mine all do, so I just do the icon w/o the frame and put it in there. However, when I do that, the area that used to have the little grey bar is now just solid black. Doesn't look as ugly, but it's just a little black space between the bottom of the icon and the frame.

Now, I've seen people offering icons for app store apps that have the frame around it still. Which is the proper method to use? If I put the icon in the bundle folder with the frame, I get the little grey line. If there's no frame, where that grey line would be, is a black line. Does the clipping mask need to be adjusted?
    Last edited by Wiqd; 08-18-2010 at 10:48 AM. Reason: added icon / bundle name

Thanks

oops
    Last edited by cdnGhost; 08-18-2010 at 04:29 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Beejive icon and bundle *SUPER HD REVISION*
    I redid the Beejive Icon bundle and added a SICK loader for it as well. Thanks to my boy Bars for letting me get a hold of some crazy images to use

-icon-2x.png

-default-2x.png

com.beejive.zip

7. The Following User Says Thank You to headcheese For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (08-18-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    We will make the icons for you but you have to find the images you want

Here are some pics for icons that I would like to replace. Thanks again!
    Attached Files Attached Files

on my iphone 4 here is a list of directory. I don't have dir that name Themes. This is what I have private/var/stash/Themes.HZetAa. I have put other themes in this folder and they do work. Do I rename it or leave it??

Here's one I did for DirecTV

icon: DTVLogo_57.png
    FOlder: com.directv.DTViPhone

Quote Originally Posted by sparksjr View Post
    Google Weather/Date Widget.
    Where would I find that? I tried googling "Google Weather Widget" and "Google Weather Widget iPhone" and found nothing.

Also, can anyone, that is more creative than me, come up with a better icon for Live Cams?

Quote Originally Posted by JIMSOND View Post
    on my iphone 4 here is a list of directory. I don't have dir that name Themes. This is what I have private/var/stash/Themes.HZetAa. I have put other themes in this folder and they do work. Do I rename it or leave it??
    It's actually under Library/Themes. That's where you put the classHD.theme folder, if that's what you're asking.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    for now donations that come in will receive the link to the complete package! Thanks for checkin it out
    I sent you a donation a few minutes ago.

Bars would never say this, this is simply my opinion, but if you're reading this thread and thinking of donating, donate a decent amount. The people donating 2 and 3 dollars should be ashamed. How much did you people spend on fast food this week? Bars hasn't spent hours working on this theme, he's spent days working on this beautiful theme.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to smiffer For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (08-18-2010), headcheese (08-18-2010), iammarcweezy (08-18-2010), Navec245 (08-18-2010), rumcajs (08-18-2010), x| LiB |x (08-18-2010)

Thanks

hey bar whats the complete package

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    I redid the Beejive Icon bundle and added a SICK loader for it as well. Thanks to my boy Bars for letting me get a hold of some crazy images to use

-icon-2x.png

-default-2x.png

com.beejive.zip
    Made a mistake. Here is the corrected one (1st icon image was too small)

com.beejive.zip

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to headcheese For This Useful Post:

armant (08-18-2010), iamlegend1 (08-18-2010), laz305 (08-18-2010)

Here's a quick one for Wordpress. Consequently, the entry on the CFBundle website was wrong for this, so just a reminder that if something doesn't load for you that you've picked up from the CFBundle database, check the plist for yourself to verify.

Icon: application-icon.png
    Folder: com.effigent.iphone.wordpress
    Last edited by Wiqd; 08-18-2010 at 12:05 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Wiqd For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (08-18-2010)

is there any order for the theme folders to be in?

Quote Originally Posted by JIMSOND View Post
    /Libarary/themes/
    Maps to the same thing as /private/var/stash/themes.xxxxx/

And one for Sonic The Hedgehog 2!

Icon: Icon.png
    Folder: com.sega.Sonic2

Quote Originally Posted by Wiqd View Post
    Did this for my Shazam app :P

in order to do icons for the app store bought apps, you needed just the icon, area that used to have the little grey bar is now just where that grey line would be, is a black line. Does the clipping mask need to be adjusted?
    The best way to do it is to fill the entire canvas with the image, then it should not happen... So guys, for appsore apps, get an image and paste it on the very top layer of the icon psd. Then save it for web and devices. The cropping and the frames will be taken care of by the mask

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

iammarcweezy (08-18-2010), rumcajs (08-18-2010), Wiqd (08-18-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by smiffer View Post
    Where would I find that? I tried googling "Google Weather Widget" and "Google Weather Widget iPhone" and found nothing.

Also, can anyone, that is more creative than me, come up with a better icon for Live Cams?

Try googleing "weather date widget" see if that helpS

Page 47 of 494 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 97 147 ... LastLast