Page 436 of 494 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426434435436437438 446 486 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,720 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Quote Originally Posted by dacuda View Post
    I saw earlier in one of the 565 pages, someone asked how to get the custom battery charging screens to show back up while using CHD lockscreen. The answer Bars gave was to move the battery theme above CHD in winterboard, which makes sense. However that doesn't seem to work. My question is this, is it possible to do some kind of java coding to grab the battery status and then use it in the CHD lockscreen? For example, have it detect if the battery is charging and then add/change an image on the lockscreen. I realize that the battery icon in the status bar changes, but I kinda like having something other than standard (which is why CHD is so great).
    as far as I know moving the battery worked... I'm pretty sure it was me who asked... however I don't know about battery charging screens with the newer lockscreens...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    DOUBLE POW!!!
    TEXAS STYLE

Did you make that wallpaper? If yes, can you share changing "Chossen" for "Monchy" please!!!

...when i get back in
    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 10-01-2010 at 07:24 PM.
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

monchy36 (10-01-2010)

If your looking for Ferrari. I'm your man. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    To Sanady: Listen bro I know your working hard on the statusbar icons but it is kind of ridiculous to charge especially on this big of a forum where we all help each other out. In fact, Wim, Jazz, and Dark help out maybe 20x more than you do (not saying I don't appreciate your work cuz i do) and they ask NOTHING of us , only to say a mere thanks. Just saying bro
    Huh hum?

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    The sign bars are now compressed in an artwork file so to actually /find them on the phone is impossible... Sorry to be the bearer of that bad news :/
    is this in a newer firmware?

... night all
    Last edited by eenofonn; 10-01-2010 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Huh hum?
    AND floppy!!

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    is this in a newer firmware?

... night all
    No, the uiimages are always ( as far my theming goes back) packed into an .artwork file that has to be extracted, usually using a java app...

Does anyone know of a clear status bar mod that just makes the status bar transparent only on springboard and lock screen?

I've tried the ones on cydia with no avail..

Or if anyone can take a few to make one compatible with 4.0?

Thank you!

Thanks

hey bars i was gonna change some UIimages but for some reason the pngs show up like transparent do you know why??
    ]

hey bars i was gonna change some UIimages but for some reason the pngs show up like transparent do you know why??
    You have to de-optimize the images... They will show up all black because the images are optimized. This is so that the phone see them original artwork. All graphics that are on the phone stock are in that "crushed" status. It was done for performance reasons. To un-optimize the images, you can use ifunbox on PC to transfer from the phone to thee desktop and it will automatically un-optimize the files making them viewable in Photoshop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Fawkes (10-08-2010), King Shady (10-01-2010)

Floppy of course also!!
    Floppy mind sharing that updated weather lockscreen, where you relocated the description, temperature and so-forth? Please? Thank you!!!

Thanks

You have to de-optimize the images... They will show up all black because the images are optimized. This is so that the phone see them original artwork. All graphics that are on the phone stock are in that "crushed" status. It was done for performance reasons. To un-optimize the images, you can use ifunbox on PC to transfer from the phone to thee desktop and it will automatically un-optimize the files making them viewable in Photoshop
    sweeet thanks for the info bars gonnna make a ton of red UI now!! DAMN THERE IS NO IFUNBOX FOR MAC
    Last edited by King Shady; 10-01-2010 at 10:42 PM.
    ]

(Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bushybrows View Post
    Where yuh been Maximus? Glad your back. I think everyone here just needs to remember that everyone on here is a different person. Some do it for the love, others for the money, and then there are those that do it for both. Everybody on this thread has gave alot and I'm pretty sure lots of days and hours were put into some of this stuff. Sanady has shared plenty on this thread. If he feels his latest work is worthy of being paid for, then let him be. We all have a choice. Pay or don't pay, or like Maximus said "do it yourself". Don't expect just because someone else does it for free that everyone else has to also. I'm chiming in kinda late but f**k it, I'm behind. Happy belated B'day Bars.
    Oh man, so busy lately. Sick amount of traveling, I get no time for much. I spend my entire day either on a computer or training someone how to use one. By the time I get to sit down I have no desire to even turn mine on. This project will end soon and I'll get back to "normal".

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

Bushybrows (10-02-2010)

Thanks

thank god i also have windows 7! ifunbox is so cool. finally changed some of the blue ui to red . thanks bars
    ]

thank god i also have windows 7! ifunbox is so cool. finally changed some of the blue ui to red . thanks bars
    No problem, you know that in version 1.2.1 there is a complete red UI pack?

Thanks

No problem, you know that in version 1.2.1 there is a complete red UI pack?
    yea i know i use that, but there were still a couple of blue ui that was annoying me lol. Now it's just 80% red, 10% green, and 10% orange
    ]

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

yea i know i use that, but there were still a couple of blue ui that was annoying me lol. Now it's just 80% red, 10% green, and 10% orange
    Weird combination haha

Can you clue me into what was still blue when running the Red UI, because that would be something that needs fixed

Page 436 of 494 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426434435436437438 446 486 ... LastLast