Page 424 of 494 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414422423424425426 434 474 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,480 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

I have no idea why this is happening...maybe later other Wizards will be able to help you...keep checking...

Quote Originally Posted by thatguyhaikal View Post
    When iam at the lockscreen or cydia its there, but on springboard and safari the 3g icon dissapears, it cant be the signal strength as my speedtest.net shows 4.5mpbs/sec downloaf speeds, any one can help out?
    Did you change your carrier name? If so try shortening it. Do you have status bar date/available ram enabled? Try disabling it.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (09-29-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone thatguyhaikal's Avatar
    Thanks

Solved my reverting the carrier name back to normal. Thx! Guess it was slightly one character long

Sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I know this has probably been covered but I remembered Rob provided the PSD's so I was trying to create a loading screen for the UFC app with a picture. I can not figure out how to place the picture in the Layer labeled "Place Loading Screen HERE"

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    I know this has probably been covered but I remembered Rob provided the PSD's so I was trying to create a loading screen for the UFC app with a picture. I can not figure out how to place the picture in the Layer labeled "Place Loading Screen HERE"
    Get the image you want to use on your clipboard, the select that layer that says "place loading screen here" and paste

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Da Wil-Man (09-29-2010), rumcajs (09-29-2010)

It's very quiet in here today...even Darkness was on the roll less then usually...lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Get the image you want to use on your clipboard, the select that layer that says "place loading screen here" and paste
    blah! I tried that. I opened the PSD, then opened the JPG I wanted to use. Drag and Selected with PS, Copied. Switched to the PSD and pasted the image on that layer. Saved as Default.png and installed in the Bundle. I open UFC and it loads for about 2 seconds perfectly then the image blows up like 2 or 3 times the size and all I see is the octagon girls stomach.

Ideas?

Image isn't locked? Sometimes in my haste I forget to unlock .jpg's before I copy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Host_Killer For This Useful Post:

tolikg (09-29-2010)

i see... thanks
    i was just sayin i mean u cant really get mad at this guys...
    u mad u come here read u they make ur day lol

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    i see... thanks
    u mad u come here read u they make ur day lol
    I just re read this 6 times trying to figure out what you wrote. Are you trying to say people are mad, then read the forums and are happy again?

I saw earlier in one of the 565 pages, someone asked how to get the custom battery charging screens to show back up while using CHD lockscreen. The answer Bars gave was to move the battery theme above CHD in winterboard, which makes sense. However that doesn't seem to work. My question is this, is it possible to do some kind of java coding to grab the battery status and then use it in the CHD lockscreen? For example, have it detect if the battery is charging and then add/change an image on the lockscreen. I realize that the battery icon in the status bar changes, but I kinda like having something other than standard (which is why CHD is so great).

lol sorry about that.. what i was trying to say...
    is that sometimes im mad or just tired of work, i come to this
    forum to see wats going on and u feel better just by reading lol
    and see how ppl get mad in one sec and happy in the next sec

iPhone? More like MyPhone slap690's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    I just re read this 6 times trying to figure out what you wrote. Are you trying to say people are mad, then read the forums and are happy again?
    Made me think of this...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ror.jpg  

i see... thanks
    u mad u come here read u they make ur day lol andif your mad and you dont know where to go go to where classified is, postin on the thread
    lol sorry about that.. what i was trying to say...
    is that sometimes im mad or just tired of work, i come to this
    forum to see wats going on and u feel better just by reading lol
    and see how ppl get mad in one sec and happy in the next sec and if your blue and you dont know what to do do what i do , postin on the thread
    i was mad had a bad day at work, kicked the dog but I couldve just came here

CLASSified HD weatherlock submitted to modmyi, for a Cydia release.....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

floppy_joe (09-30-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by dacuda View Post
    I saw earlier in one of the 565 pages, someone asked how to get the custom battery charging screens to show back up while using CHD lockscreen. The answer Bars gave was to move the battery theme above CHD in winterboard, which makes sense. However that doesn't seem to work. My question is this, is it possible to do some kind of java coding to grab the battery status and then use it in the CHD lockscreen? For example, have it detect if the battery is charging and then add/change an image on the lockscreen. I realize that the battery icon in the status bar changes, but I kinda like having something other than standard (which is why CHD is so great).
    I am running CHD and I have 4 battery themes I rotate. Uncheck CHD and recheck it, then respiring.

Hope it helps.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Gotta Finish the 3G & EDGE Icons...
    & then possibly I'll share tomorrow..

For now, good night MMi
    My latest theme - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Gotta Finish the 3G & EDGE Icons...
    & then possibly I'll share tomorrow..

For now, good night MMi
    Goodnite & TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Host_Killer View Post
    I am running CHD and I have 4 battery themes I rotate. Uncheck CHD and recheck it, then respiring.

Hope it helps.
    I have this prob too. Do u use CHD Lockscreen 1.2 or the new Weather Lockscreen theme? Cuz I noticed u mentioned u're running CHD. When either of these are used, my Zenith Battery theme won't show when charging. But when I run CHD alone w/o any lockscreen theme, the Zenith Battery theme will work fine.
    Last edited by lao3hero; 09-30-2010 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    CLASSified HD weatherlock submitted to modmyi, for a Cydia release.....

Bart no answer?

Page 424 of 494 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414422423424425426 434 474 ... LastLast