Page 402 of 494 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392400401402403404 412 452 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,040 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

  1. #8021
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    How are people having 2 different images on their lockscreens? Not the weatherlock theme, the regular lockscreen.
    In the lockbackground.html file, you will see

    <div id="CI2">

    <img src="/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/LockBackgroundPortrait.jpg" width="768" onerror="this.src='Images/Default.png';"/>

    and the same thing for <div id="CI">
    Leave the first one LockBackgroundPortrait.jpg and change the second one to say HomeBackgroundPortrait.jpg

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

    ChicagoV (09-27-2010), lloydiop (09-27-2010), Sanady361 (09-27-2010)

  3. #8022
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    In the lockbackground.html file, you will see

    <div id="CI2">

    <img src="/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/LockBackgroundPortrait.jpg" width="768" onerror="this.src='Images/Default.png';"/>

    and the same thing for <div id="CI">
    Leave the first one LockBackgroundPortrait.jpg and change the second one to say HomeBackgroundPortrait.jpg
    One more time, in English? lol

    EDIT - nevermind, I got what you were saying. Thanks.
    Last edited by ChicagoV; 09-27-2010 at 01:35 AM.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

  4. #8023
    My contribution to the "girls on lockscreen that I will take off before my wife sees" movement...



    I win.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

  5. #8024
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Very nice bro

  6. #8025
    Now to change it back to something that won't get me the "side eye" all night...
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

  7. #8026
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    My contribution to the "girls on lockscreen that I will take off before my wife sees" movement...



    I win.
    That is one beautiful women

  8. #8027

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (09-27-2010)

  10. #8028
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Good morning gang
    What up Bars, morning

  11. #8029
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    Morning bossman! I'm going to make A LOT of icons today. I'll bundle them up and send them your way later.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  12. #8030
    Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    Morning bossman! I'm going to make A LOT of icons today. I'll bundle them up and send them your way later.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Sounds good

  13. #8031
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Short for my Butt Naked Assistants
    You must have the best job EVER!!! Lol.

    That cool about ur bday. Mines the same day gonna be the big 27.... Almost old. hahaha!

  14. #8032
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tankz504 View Post
    You must have the best job EVER!!! Lol.

    That cool about ur bday. Mines the same day gonna be the big 27.... Almost old. hahaha!
    Nah you're a baby

    Bars- how old will you be?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  15. #8033
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 390 Times in 233 Posts

    FYI kids- secret project = faces MELTED lol

    It's really great


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  16. #8034
    Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    FYI kids- secret project = faces MELTED lol

    It's really great


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Really?! Damn I can't wait to be done with school. I wanna make cool stuff too!!!!

  17. #8035
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Morning MMi'ers..

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Sounds good
    I don't mind making icons either. wink wink.
    Last edited by Sanady361; 09-27-2010 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My latest theme - -

  18. #8036
    Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    Nah you're a baby

    Bars- how old will you be?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    29

  19. #8037
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    bars, should my settings toggles look stock? or I am missing a UIImage somewhere?

    I guess I just stumbled upon this looking at other's screenies..

    My latest theme - -

  20. #8038
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    bars, should my settings toggles look stock? or I am missing a UIImage somewhere?

    I guess I just stumbled upon this looking at other's screenies..

    Yes, they will look very blurry since the @2x images do not work... I can make the squared off and they will still be pretty clear? I can do this tonight... Remind me If I forget

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Sanady361 (09-27-2010)

  22. #8039
    Thanks headcheese.... I think your right... I'm very excited to release this new theme. It is definitely, the best work I have put my hands on!!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (09-27-2010)

  24. #8040
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Yes, they will look very blurry since the @2x images do not work... I can make the squared off and they will still be pretty clear? I can do this tonight... Remind me If I forget
    Ahhhh..... another victim of the non- 2x compatibility of Winterboard.

    Squared off would be awesome..

    Took me all this time to realize that you don't miss anything! It's left stock on purpose!

    Thanks for the quick reply!
    My latest theme - -

Page 402 of 494 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392400401402403404 412 452 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •