Page 38 of 494 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

  1. #741
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    721
    Thanks
    305
    Thanked 650 Times in 239 Posts

    So I just downloaded a trial version of photoshop, and well, it's a lot more complicated than gimp is. So do I take the icon psd and just open up a picture I want as an icon with that?

  2. #742
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Sent
    If I see any 1:00 am emails or postings on the board Imma beat yo acz!

    You deserve a break. Leave your laptop at home during vacation. Try this challenge:

    Your Brain on Computers - The Unplugged Challenge - Interactive Feature - NYTimes.com

    Quote Originally Posted by memorazo View Post
    I donated $2.00 for this beta version, same amount I donate to zausser nine HD, now you are saying that your theme is worth more?
    My Confirmation #03G47922KC987934J
    Can I get the theme? or should give you the dollar?
    Since PayPal takes out $0.50 you really donated $1.50. An additional $2.00 should cover it. That will make it $3.00.
    Last edited by Navec245; 08-17-2010 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #743
    Quote Originally Posted by memorazo View Post
    I donated $2.00 for this beta version, same amount I donate to zausser nine HD, now you are saying that your theme is worth more?
    My Confirmation #03G47922KC987934J
    Can I get the theme? or should give you the dollar?
    Im not sure y you say that did you check your spam folder?

  4. #744
    Quote Originally Posted by memorazo View Post
    I donated $2.00 for this beta version, same amount I donate to zausser nine HD, now you are saying that your theme is worth more?
    My Confirmation #03G47922KC987934J
    Can I get the theme? or should give you the dollar?
    When did you donate? Not sure why you are saying this?

  5. #745
    Threw this together as an actual background to complement my lock screen. There's a lot of detail, so in order to see it all I moved the 2nd - 4th row of icons to my 2nd home screen just so I could see the picture on my main screen :P


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wiqd For This Useful Post:

    Bushybrows (08-17-2010)

  7. #746
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Im not sure y you say that did you check your spam folder?
    I don't have it!
    Send it to my e-mail pls!

  8. #747
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiqd View Post
    Threw this together as an actual background to complement my lock screen. There's a lot of detail, so in order to see it all I moved the 2nd - 4th row of icons to my 2nd home screen just so I could see the picture on my main screen :P

    can you please tell me how u got the picture in the middle?

  9. #748
    Quote Originally Posted by miketwothree View Post
    can you please tell me how u got the picture in the middle?
    I actually just used the lockscreen PSD file and put the image where the default one is. Then synched up the wallpaper like normal.

  10. #749
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiqd View Post
    I actually just used the lockscreen PSD file and put the image where the default one is. Then synched up the wallpaper like normal.
    what if I have a smaller picture that I want to expand to fill the space?

  11. #750
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    So I just downloaded a trial version of photoshop, and well, it's a lot more complicated than gimp is. So do I take the icon psd and just open up a picture I want as an icon with that?
    Heh im pretty new myself but with the picture icons its pretty easy.

    Get a picture. Open the psd and the picture in photoshop, resize the image to fit into the psd and just drag it over to the psd, save as png. The size is 118x120. It really is that simple.

    Now transparency and other little stuff is where it gets tricky. Cant help much there...

    Heres a couple more i made today, rename them accordingly:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-small.png   -icon-2x-2-.png   -sf4.png   -poker.png  
    Last edited by tellytel; 08-17-2010 at 07:54 PM.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tellytel For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (08-17-2010), rumcajs (08-17-2010), TexasDeltaSig (08-17-2010)

  13. #751
    -lockscreen1.png

    here you go guys..a lockscreen attempt... and Doodle God and PPO 3(pool game) bundles
    doodle god and PPO 3 icons
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -god.png   -pool.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rumcajs; 08-17-2010 at 08:13 PM.


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (08-17-2010)

  15. #752
    for those interested, here is a link to Floppy's weather mod with the icon at the top of the screen and the description and temp aligned accordingly.

    just update your zip and you are good to go.

    Weather Theme with Icon at Top of Screen.rar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0664.png  

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to holdenrf For This Useful Post:

    tellytel (08-17-2010)

  17. #753
    Hey Bars, any plans of making a backgrounder badge that would go nice with this theme?

  18. #754
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamlegend1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago, LA
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts

    Hey guys is anyone using status notifier ATM for ip4? Notified doesn't have the retina icons yet, headcheese I thought I saw a pic with one of these above?

  19. #755
    i have this problem with all the unthemed icons...can anyone help? its my wifes phone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -hi.png  
    Last edited by x2dope; 08-17-2010 at 08:39 PM.

  20. #756
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    -lockscreen1.png

    here you go guys..a lockscreen attempt... and Doodle God and PPO 3(pool game) bundles
    doodle god and PPO 3 icons
    That looks awesome.. and a little freaky! Nice!

  21. #757
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Would anyone be able to make me a lockscreen using this image:



    Would be much appreciated!

  22. #758
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    721
    Thanks
    305
    Thanked 650 Times in 239 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post
    Heh im pretty new myself but with the picture icons its pretty easy.

    Get a picture. Open the psd and the picture in photoshop, resize the image to fit into the psd and just drag it over to the psd, save as png. The size is 118x120. It really is that simple.

    Now transparency and other little stuff is where it gets tricky. Cant help much there...

    Heres a couple more i made today, rename them accordingly:
    Thanks. Let me see if I can figure this out and start helping provide some icons.

  23. #759
    Any of you guys know how to make the auto mask pink? (For my wifes iphone)

    If that's ok with Bars. If not it's ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -class-hd-icon-pink.png  

  24. #760
    Quote Originally Posted by miketwothree View Post
    what if I have a smaller picture that I want to expand to fill the space?
    I've always found bigger pictures and shrunk them down to fit. If you use a smaller image you have to blow it up to fit and you'll lose resolution, making the image blurry.

Page 38 of 494 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •