+ Reply
Page 372 of 494 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362370371372373374 382 422 472 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,440 of 9875

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by wim66 Tip: if you want to link to a post, right click the permalink with the post number. Like this #7389 Wms u can to do theses
...
  1. #7421
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 43 Times in 36 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post




    Tip: if you want to link to a post, right click the permalink with the post number.
    Like this #7389
    Wms u can to do theses picture plz ?

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...eased-493.html

  2. #7422
    Master Modder Darkness777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    12,437
    Thanks
    12,892
    Thanked 47,011 Times in 9,819 Posts


  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    Fur@x (09-23-2010), slap690 (09-23-2010), trebor130657 (09-23-2010), vanbashted (09-23-2010), wim66 (09-23-2010)

  4. #7423
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 43 Times in 36 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Thx a Lot Dark !

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fur@x For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (09-23-2010)

  6. #7424
    Master Modder Darkness777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    12,437
    Thanks
    12,892
    Thanked 47,011 Times in 9,819 Posts





    PokerCruncher

    Icon Name: icon@2x
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.pokercruncher.PokerCruncher
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    slap690 (09-23-2010)

  8. #7425
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Playing around this morning.

    For the ladies...

    Pink.

    My latest theme - -

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (09-23-2010)

  10. #7426
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    294
    Thanked 706 Times in 426 Posts

    There is a bug in the new CHD weather , when the phone goes into stanby, and i witt awake them it shows only the desc. and the temp. But not the image


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  11. #7427
    Master Modder wim66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,974
    Thanks
    3,411
    Thanked 8,186 Times in 2,088 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Thank you very much...I have more if its not too much trouble
    Here you go








  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (09-23-2010), nealh (09-23-2010), slap690 (09-23-2010)

  13. #7428
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Unreal these ads that are annoying... wish I got into designing them, instead of mod'in phones.. way more $$.
    Last edited by Sanady361; 09-23-2010 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Unrelated.
    My latest theme - -

  14. #7429
    The Intruder trebor130657's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Any "BETA"
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    2,516
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 396 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    There is a bug in the new CHD weather , when the phone goes into stanby, and i witt awake them it shows only the desc. and the temp. But not the image


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I also have the bug, now have the icon mostly cloudy @ 2x-1 2x copied and renamed to mostly cloudy @ 2x 2 and 2x-3, then comes the picture again!

  15. #7430
    iPhoneaholic holdenrf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    470
    Thanks
    746
    Thanked 82 Times in 62 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    OK! Sorry it took so long to get on, busy day. :

    Floppy, Mr. Bass and myself are happy to present with

    CHD Weather HD.

    I'm sure you read Floppy's description so I'll just give you the link...

    CHD_WeatherHD.zip

    As you may already know. Floppy is working on refinements to his own Weather mods (CHECK THIS) and I will be working to add more images and conditions to this one. Be sure to thank Floppy for putting it all together, MR. Bass. for the code and throw one to Bars because these are his graphics.

    Me, I just manipulate stuff...


    N-Joy!

    Things to add...

    The default refresh rate on this is 1 minute. You may want to change that value. Look in Widget.html for this line...
    Code:
    
    var updateInterval = 1 //Minutes
    And adjust it to what you like. 10 would seem a decent value.

    By all means, let me know what you think. It was a suggestion by rapidtommo that got this all started.

    I'm off to bed. Catch you all tomorrow.
    Hi,

    love the mod. is there any way that you can provide the icon sets in the original format that matches floppy's first HD mod where it takes up the full width of the screen?

    please and thank you,

  16. #7431
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 61 Times in 47 Posts

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5468152

    Can anyone please work on these for me? Id love to have some picture based icons for them if possible. Some ideas would be the Cleveland Browns Elf for madden, Ohio State Buckeyes for ncaa and the columbus bluejacket logo for nhl 2k11...

    Thanks

  17. #7432
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Here you go...Don't forget to hit the thanks button..it means a lot...








    Any chance you would have the psd's for these three? Lockscreen and homescreen are great. Thanks

  18. #7433
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    294
    Thanked 706 Times in 426 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by trebor130657 View Post
    I also have the bug, now have the icon mostly cloudy @ 2x-1 2x copied and renamed to mostly cloudy @ 2x 2 and 2x-3, then comes the picture again!
    It works for me too, cool thanks!
    (are you from Germany?)


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  19. #7434
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,347
    Thanks
    5,645
    Thanked 19,343 Times in 4,906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5468152

    Can anyone please work on these for me? Id love to have some picture based icons for them if possible. Some ideas would be the Cleveland Browns Elf for madden, Ohio State Buckeyes for ncaa and the columbus bluejacket logo for nhl 2k11...

    Thanks
    You will probably have much faster results if you get the pictures that you would like...

  20. #7435
    The Intruder trebor130657's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Any "BETA"
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    2,516
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 396 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    It works for me too, cool thanks!
    (are you from Germany?)

    ja,aus der nähe von detmold!
    Last edited by trebor130657; 09-23-2010 at 09:01 AM.

  21. #7436
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    294
    Thanked 706 Times in 426 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by trebor130657 View Post
    ja,aus der nähe von detmold!



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Cool ich aus hannover

  22. #7437
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W81°27'30" N 41°01'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    It appears the bug in the mod is with other languages. I will be looking into it. As far as the images in the mod, if you want the full width images you can use Floppy's mod. He will be updating it to display different images. I will continue to update the "framed" version.

    We will also be working on a way to display time of day specific images so, you don't have to look at "cloudy day" when it's night time. (coders chime in anytime)

    Please be patient. These things take some time to put together, test, package, upload, etc. I, for one, have a job and a wife which is like having three jobs...

    There will be more to come.

    Thanks for downloading,
    DM

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    holdenrf (09-23-2010), trebor130657 (09-23-2010), whtnite (09-23-2010)

  24. #7438
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 61 Times in 47 Posts

    Thanks Rob! I guess that would help a lot huh?! lol

    Well I attached a zip file with some images, just saved them from google search. I could not find one for Duck Hunt or Tetris that I liked.

    So if anyone has images or ideas for Tetris or Duckhunt Id appreciate it!

    Also Rob, I wasnt sure if you got my email yet or not? About the stock folder background image. I sent it to your new theme email before it was live.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Da Wil-Man; 09-23-2010 at 09:32 AM.

  25. #7439
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W81°27'30" N 41°01'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Wil-Man View Post
    Thanks Rob! I guess that would help a lot huh?! lol

    Well I attached a zip file with some images, just saved them from google search. I could not find one for Duck Hunt or Tetris that I liked.

    So if anyone has images or ideas for Tetris or Duckhunt Id appreciate it!
    I have a few minutes... what color do you want?

  26. #7440
    iPhoneaholic blinden76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mount Pleasant, SC, USA
    Posts
    417
    Thanks
    572
    Thanked 165 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    It appears the bug in the mod is with other languages. I will be looking into it. As far as the images in the mod, if you want the full width images you can use Floppy's mod. He will be updating it to display different images. I will continue to update the "framed" version.
    We will also be working on a way to display time of day specific images so,
    you don't have to look at "cloudy day" when it's night time. (coders chime in anytime
    Please be patient. These things take some time to put together, test, package, upload, etc. I, for one, have a job and a wife which is like having three jobs...

    There will be more to come.
    Thanks for downloading,
    DM
    Thanks for all your hard work!

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to blinden76 For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (09-23-2010)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts